What's new

Will separating the North East be better for everyone?

My arunachali brothers plis stop posting ur pathetic coments and post we know because of few people mistake we just can't leave our motherland ... anyway i would like to know ur idea (if u got any) what shall we do if we got any chance to leave india ... i m arunachali myself and i have never heard of arunachali people talking of getting separate country or joining some other country .... !! and what will be our income if separate from india ?? what will we and our future eat .. grass ?? where will we work jungle ??? plis care to explain ...

Oh but we don't want to separate.

There are all sorts of crimes that happen over India. I don't know why some 'liberal' news channels blow things out of proportion. While there are race related crimes (which means that the attackers are idiots) there are many crimes that just happen for revenge, stealing money etc. Just because the target is a northeasterner doesn't mean that the motive is always racial attacks.

No.

We don't want to separate. We just want that targeted crimes in Delhi/NCR areas should be dealt with as harshly as possible. Otherwise there is no problem.

We have scores of fellow NE folk from all our sister states working or studying in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Kolkata etc and they have no problems. In fact, some places among these have people more welcoming than we would welcome each other in our region case and point a Naga and a nyshi (a tribe in Arunachal) as example.

You mean the memorials erected because mainland is in charge?We don't care for the mainlanders who died in 62 and those who continue to do so.

Hahah! :lol:

Man you make such a bad job about being an Arunachali.

Let's be frank mr. 'South Tibet' (I see you introduced yourself to nihonjin-san this way).

Stop being such a kid and tell us who you are.

An Arunachali will never call himself that.

Hi Abotani,

What part of India do you hail from?

If he is anything Indian, then I am the king of Australia. :lol:

He's not from Arunachal Pradesh.

Oh but we don't want to separate.

There are all sorts of crimes that happen over India. I don't know why some 'liberal' news channels blow things out of proportion. While there are race related crimes (which means that the attackers are idiots) there are many crimes that just happen for revenge, stealing money etc. Just because the target is a northeasterner doesn't mean that the motive is always racial attacks.

No.

We don't want to separate. We just want that targeted crimes in Delhi/NCR areas should be dealt with as harshly as possible. Otherwise there is no problem.

We have scores of fellow NE folk from all our sister states working or studying in Bangalore, Pune, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Indore, Kolkata etc and they have no problems. In fact, some places among these have people more welcoming than we would welcome each other in our region case and point a Naga and a nyshi (a tribe in Arunachal) as example.

Hahah! :lol:

Let's be frank mr. 'South Tibet' (I see you introduced yourself to nihonjin-san this way).

If he is anything Indian, then I am the king of Australia. :lol:

He's not from Arunachal Pradesh.
dont mind thm,,,they r getting airtime cause this is pdf,,,,,,,what i really fail to understand is,,,what the hell our troll brigade is doing:lol:
where is the tit for tat thread on baluchistan/xinxiang/tibbet:D

dont mind thm,,,they r getting airtime cause this is pdf,,,,,,,what i really fail to understand is,,,what the hell our troll brigade is doing:lol:

We don't need to. Some people just 'try' to be one of us from the region and end up with eggs on their faces.

We don't have a troll brigade here. You don't need to troll here. Just speak out the truth and you'll be pinked.

We don't need to. Some people just 'try' to be one of us from the region and end up with eggs on their faces.

We don't have a troll brigade here. You don't need to troll here. Just speak out the truth and you'll be pinked.
u know what,,,a lot of shady new users from NE(as per there claims)have joined pdf lately,,,:flood:
n bro,,,we got a stronk troll brigade,,they just busy in festivities,i guess:D

u know what,,,a lot of shady new users from NE(as per there claims)have joined pdf lately,,,:flood:
n bro,,,we got a stronk troll brigade,,they just busy in festivities,i guess:D

If you mean the saffron folks, then we can safely include ourselves in it too just for kicks. :lol:

Quite a few people have been banned over the last few days in the Pakistani-China anti-modi friendship celebration thread :lol: I got thread banned myself :(

There are many shady users, I think they have a bunch for each region, There is a famous "Tamil" member who constantly posts nonsense,..but when I try to talk to him in Tamil no replies! :lol: And then there is a "free Rajputana" fellow, and even a Khalistani, all fake!

If you mean the saffron folks, then we can safely include ourselves in it too just for kicks. :lol:
if indrani n co jump in this thread will go beyond 100 pages :lol:

Quite a few people have been banned over the last few days in the Pakistani-China anti-modi friendship celebration thread :lol: I got thread banned myself
ahh,,,those threads by admin n c dragon,,,,,they know modi threads r traffic magnets:Dso they r piggy banking on that,,,well,they know there own caliber n act accordingly.
now everybody cant be agno or asim,,,,,:D

Last edited:
Hahah!
Sure,sure.An arunachali would object far more to the term arunachali for it is a name given by mainlanders.But then I am talking to a person who is a cultural slave of the mainlanders.
Now you're boring me with girlish whining. You're not fun anymore.
Really?for that is what you have been doing all along!!Whining and making excuses while other nations violate your nation

Got you troll :D The memorials in Arunachal have a fair share of sons of the soil. Something you suprisingly don't know.

So - where are you from? BD or China? :D
LOL,nope.The memorials are for the mainland people who died.Our people never served in british indian army or in Indian army for a long time.In fact back in 60s when Nehru sent troops to what was then NEFA,nyishi tribesmen basically massacred several Indian security forces particularly border guards because they saw the influx as an invasion.

Sure,sure.An arunachali would object far more to the term arunachali for it is a name given by mainlanders.But then I am talking to a person who is a cultural slave of the mainlanders.

So why haven't you change the name already ??

My arunachali brothers plis stop posting ur pathetic coments and post we know because of few people mistake we just can't leave our motherland ... anyway i would like to know ur idea (if u got any) what shall we do if we got any chance to leave india ... i m arunachali myself and i have never heard of arunachali people talking of getting separate country or joining some other country .... !! and what will be our income if separate from india ?? what will we and our future eat .. grass ?? where will we work jungle ??? plis care to explain ...
Exactly!!That is why merger with china is the only plausible option for AP.If independence was feasible,we would have taken that option for it was offered to NEFA aka AP/south tibet when the brits left along with merger with mainland or the crown colony proposal.The crown colony proposal fell out due to opposition from rest of NE to whom outright independence was not offered.
Negotiation for an independent country were going on between tanis,especially adis and singpho tribes.The negotiations failed due to tani refusal to accept singhpo script as the national script and more importantly,the unfeasibility of an isolated independent state.
In fact it was the galo tribe which put forward the idea of merger with mainland..something we rue to this day.

Gotcha. :omghaha: :omghaha: True. But the tribes killed the Chinese border guards not Indian ones. In the heat you just accepted this. :D
Nope,we didnt.In fact some in the upper regions near tibet actively supported PRC and went back with the chinese army when they unilaterally withdrew.
So why haven't you change the name already ??
And of what significance is changing a name?What does it matter what color the cat is as long as it catches rats.We dont believe in useless gimmicks like this as you mainlanders do..changing names of train terminals and cities to more native sounding ones all the while carrying on everything else from the white people.Right from the very existence of the nation to its present shape.

And of what significance is changing a name?What does it matter what color the cat is as long as it catches rats.We dont believe in useless gimmicks like this as you mainlanders do..changing names of train terminals and cities to more native sounding ones all the while carrying on everything else from the white people.Right from the very existence of the nation to its present shape.

Or other possible explanation is you are a nobody as far as Arunachal is considered .

Exactly!!That is why merger with china is the only plausible option for AP.If independence was feasible,we would have taken that option for it was offered to NEFA aka AP/south tibet when the brits left along with merger with mainland or the crown colony proposal.The crown colony proposal fell out due to opposition from rest of NE to whom outright independence was not offered.
Negotiation for an independent country were going on between tanis,especially adis and singpho tribes.The negotiations failed due to tani refusal to accept singhpo script as the national script and more importantly,the unfeasibility of an isolated independent state.
In fact it was the galo tribe which put forward the idea of merger with mainland..something we rue to this day.

Nope,we didnt.In fact some in the upper regions near tibet actively supported PRC and went back with the chinese army when they unilaterally withdrew.

How much do you expect to make out this? How many cents that is?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom