What's new

Will Pakistan Get Dassault Raffale In Near Future?

pakpower

Reaction score
Asslam o Alaikum to sisters and Brothers where ever they are My Question is does any one knows that, Will Pakistan Get/Buy Dassault Raffale 4.5 Generation Jet Plane in near Future ?. :what:

Pakipower

Asslam o Alaikum to sisters and Brothers where ever they are My Question is does any one knows that, Will Pakistan Get/Buy Dassault Raffale 4.5 Generation Jet Plane in near Future ?. :what:

Pakipower

Well, I am Nostradamus and trying to switch my crystal ball on and it tells me: No, not in near future but the glass ball told me to tell you not to ask so pathetic questions.

Move to the Introductions section to get a suitable welcome plz

Look Dude I just ask a simple Question and you didn't reply in a good manner so it is better to keep your mouth close if u dont know the answer or any idea about what i asked ok dude. I hope u dont mind that at all thanks in advance....

Look Dude I just ask a simple Question and you didn't reply in a good manner so it is better to keep your mouth close if u dont know the answer or any idea about what i asked ok dude. I hope u dont mind that at all thanks in advance....

Frankly, it WAS a stupid question. What's your next topic going to be? Is pakistan going to buy the "F-22 Raptor" anytime soon?

It's called basic "RESEARCH". You should try it more often.

depends on our financial situation in the near future it's possible but only if we really save up coz it's pretty expsenive .

Never and I hope not. Too expensive. Work with China in the J-XX project and improve JF-17's J-10's with western tech. Although I dream of having super-hornets in the PAF. :angel: . I read somewhere and I am pretty sure that I read it that F-18's don't know which block would be offered to pakistan in next 5-6 years. if anyone has information please elabotrate!!! :pakistan:

Never and I hope not. Too expensive. Work with China in the J-XX project and improve JF-17's J-10's with western tech. Although I dream of having super-hornets in the PAF. :angel: . I read somewhere and I am pretty sure that I read it that F-18's don't know which block would be offered to pakistan in next 5-6 years. if anyone has information please elabotrate!!! :pakistan:

where did you read that my friend i am interested to know as well?
when was f-18 offered to pakistan can anyone help in this regard?
thanx

where did you read that my friend i am interested to know as well?
when was f-18 offered to pakistan can anyone help in this regard?
thanx

In may of 1998 when Pakistan tested nuclear weapons. They were offered as a counter to our nukes test.

Bro the custom here is to introduce yourself first and then post around topics. Well I guess you didnt know, so No harm. I suggest you read thru most of the threads here in this forum and it make you a Defence Guru soon :) Then you can argue and counter argue with anyone here and not be afraid of backlashes :) have a Great Day, God Speed. :)

Why is everybody picking up on him? Come on guys lets be rational in our behaviours with others and specially the new ones. Hes new, and maybe Rafale seems to inspire him, it always inspired me and i always wanted to see it in PAF markings and out of his curiosity he asked the question whether if we ever will acquire it or not no harm in it.

As for the question, no we will not, PAF seems to be happy with their on going transition phase, i.e from mirages, F-7s and A-5 to JF-17s, FC-20 and the new breed of F-16s plus the MLU ones.

Ok, I admit the question may have sounded a little silly, especially for people who've done research on it and know what the PAF can and cannot buy or has been offered, but there's no need to blast newcomers about it only because you know the answer and they don't.
Not an appropriate impression you leave behind for someone who simply wants to know if Pakistan will get these fighters. :coffee:

Pakipower

Rafale has been profiled by PAF and its a serious option we'll keep in mind but with the FC-20 coming next year the chances are slim that we'll see the Rafale fly in PAF colors. FC-20 will be a 4.5 gen platform with quite a few western toys. :cheers:

Well I got a mix replies from all u good dudes who are in this forum from years although I am a new guy arround here and I am here to stay. No offense to anyone I am Muslim Pure Pakistani I love u all who post their messages in the love of the country and want to see Pakistan go higher and higher in every aspect of life.

I hopy you guys accept me in this forum and didn't pass any in appropriate message in future. Thanks:enjoy::smitten::pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom