What's new

Will Pakistan and Bangladesh bury the hatchet?

Sikhs in terms of location are very close to us and you tend to find they are similar

The rest of India is a hodge podge but in general the further you get from Pakistan you get skinnier, shorter and more kala
This is just your uneducated guess. South Indian Keralite have a similar average height as Indian Punjabis who must also include Sikhs. South Indian Tamils are also comparatively taller among Indian ethnicities. They are farthest from Pakistan. Shortest Indians can be found in the BIMARU states and tribal population of North East India.

Last edited:
Now you’ve started a new debate altogether lol
Au contraire, I wanted to give the guys a pause and stop the ongoing fight.

BTW, I noticed indians are not in the race :D
Makes sense, they are a bunch of pussies, not dicks.

@leonblack08, your thoughts?

Most of the Bangladeshi migrants in UK migrated there in 1980s and 1990s. This is too short a period to substantially alter the height of a population, specially any person who was short in Bangladesh will not gain height just because he/she lived in UK for 30-40 years and adopted UK diet. It will at least take 3 generations. If you have any data on the average height of 3rd generation Bangladeshi, Pakistani British then share.

The effect of nutrition on Height depends on mainly during gestation and early childhood. A generation became taller when their mother and father do not suffer from malnutrition, have good health care and provide a good health care and nutritious diet to their children. It is a long process.

So Me and 2 brother from inferno are a few in inche's Apart from each other and far off from our father..

My eldest brother has lived here from around 10 yrd of age. So that's is around 30+ yrs.

This late teen son, born here, I believe to be almost 6ft now.

So already we are or some of us are ready seeing almost immediate changes .

Last edited:
This is just your uneducated guess. South Indian Keralite have a similar average height as Indian Punjabis who must also include Sikhs. South Indian Tamils are also comparatively taller among Indian ethnicities. They are farthest from Pakistan. Shortest Indians can be found in the BIMARU states and tribal population of North East India.

Yeahhhh no they don't,,, their are enough mix of people here to see the fundamental reality and differences

We are arguing about this for no reason

We already have, most of us get along well with Bangladeshis around the world. However, most Pakistanis still haven't accepted 1971 and the fact that Bangladesh is a separate country, which can drive a serious wedge between us at times.

Yes, Height is largely dependent on lifestyle and nutirition

Partially. But Bangladeshis while rich in calories are probably low on other nutrients. Hence the large population but simultaneously malnourished.

I've met some Bangladeshi who tall. Equally I have met some Pakistanis who are short with a very dark complexion.

Pakistanis are lighter than Bangladeshis (both ethnic Bengalis and non-ethnic Bengalis) on average. And probably less hairy as well.

transformation is in progress sir it will take time to get back powers but slowly things will hapen . GHQ is not strong as it was once upon a time . today even GHQ is sitting in corner thinking what happened .
Ask GHQ to reduce its troop number from 750,000 to about 250,000. It will cause budget surplus that can be spent for national development works.

Your post implies that the GHQ is thinking about this. Unless it does so, Pakistan will be not the same in the map as it is seen now.

Partially. But Bangladeshis while rich in calories are probably low on other nutrients. Hence the large population but simultaneously malnourished.

Pakistanis are lighter than Bangladeshis (both ethnic Bengalis and non-ethnic Bengalis) on average. And probably less hairy as well.

Less hairy, lol. Alot of north west subcontinent woman have to get some kind of treatment for their in unwanted places. How ever pak girl is some what diff?

Some and lot of pak ppl identify as Arab? Lol also alot of Arab girls need treatment for this as well.

I'll be right back i am gonna put my lab coat on and I need to conduct a few experiments with my quantum computer to quantify my conclusion . OXYMORON.

Yes the scientific- notion is oxymoron.

@Destranator , Bengalis and Pakistani fighting over who's taller.
Sure gives dick-measuring a new meaning.

Chat of this nature will increase when forex levels drop (or are brought to reality).

From 24? billion to 3 billion

From 50? billion to 19 billion.

etc etc.

You have to remember just how much time was invested in chest thumping (on all kind of govt stats, blah and im more developed/stronk!) at the previous levels by some types here with too much time on their hands and whatever large mental angst to launder here anonymously and virtually.

But that doesn't mean they actually are/

Ahhh aaaa the plot thickens , as those who do make the arab argument a good portion of them have good terms of a rational argument.

Also punjabi is largely a homogeneous group right on both sides of border?

Lot of punjabi girls seek treatment for hair in unwanted places.

I need to conduct for more experiments with the quantum computer.

I will keep you updated on out come. 😆

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom