What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
really thats why every social networking site like orkut,face book,my space and twitter banned in china,thats why google is censored in china

every domain were ur chinese people can express their opinion is either banned or censored

and tinneaman square was a clear show of ur citizens loyality to ur country and the govt attitude to ur people

the problem in tibet is created by dalai lama,them what is the problem with taiwan and xinjiang

6000 people starving to death in india(i dont know from were u get that fact:rofl:)even that comes out to the world because of our democratic setup

and when did ur communist dad came with the real figure,even ur media is state controlled

ur govt is only best in one thing suppresion and hidding the facts,thats all

This is why I prefer to be an Indian rather than a Chinese. We don't have such rapid development like them, but at least we have FREEDOM.

really thats why every social networking site like orkut,face book,my space and twitter banned in china,thats why google is censored in china

every domain were ur chinese people can express their opinion is either banned or censored

and tinneaman square was a clear show of ur citizens loyality to ur country and the govt attitude to ur people

the problem in tibet is created by dalai lama,them what is the problem with taiwan and xinjiang

6000 people starving to death in india(i dont know from were u get that fact:rofl:)even that comes out to the world because of our democratic setup

and when did ur communist dad came with the real figure,even ur media is state controlled

ur govt is only best in one thing suppresion and hidding the facts,thats all

6000 people starve to death PER DAY in india as by your own news agency right here:

INDIA Every day hunger kills 6,000 children in India - Asia News

and you only have to ask yourself: why does every chinese from the mainland support the communist party on this forum except Westwind? And Westwind is quite free with his hatred towards our government, he obviously hasn't been arrested yet...

faithful guy:

i think that the Nationalists have no right to even think about "retaking" the mainland. They lost that right 60 years ago. The crimes of the Nationalist party are huge, their mistakes even worse, and worse of all, they have not even tried to make China independent and strong. In their 37 years of rule, China became worse off, there was less progress in 37 years of Nationalist rule than in even Mao's 10 years. We were fighting Japan with US Civil War era weapons, that's how pathetic the nationalist party was.

taiwan "taking over" is a fantasy. it's 23 million people. the communist party has 3 times the members as taiwan has its whole population; it's not gonna happen. i know many people from taiwan, i have a very bad impression of them and so do many of my fellow citizens, why do you think they have the right to "take over" especially when they can't do it militarily? the current talk in china is on "sparing" the nationalists, not on "we're worried they'll attack back".

This is why I prefer to be an Indian rather than a Chinese. We don't have such rapid development like them, but at least we have FREEDOM.

You should say you prefer be a high caste and rich indian, if you are an untouchable and starving to death, I am sure you will not prefer to be that.

Not all the Chinese in China support CCP. However, they would all support China.
Most in Taiwan support a nationalist China as well. However, they do not support CCP government in Beijing. Things change constantly in this world. Eventually, maybe Taiwan would take over China in a peaceful way and China may become a democratic government.

Would the most Indians here dislike China because its communist or because China is growing and Indians are jealous? I really do not care for communist China but Chinese economy is really growing.

if we want to get jealous there r more democratic nations around the world who r doing good-u.s.a,germany and japan,why should we only choose china to get jealous,it is their communist method which irk us which is total suppression of freedom,man think abt a govt which think twitter is dangerous to its federation,man chinese here brag here about the slums of mumbai and delhi,they r there because this is a democratic setup,the nation is not ruled by some communist lutatics who will put gun on the head of these people and say u r polluting a city,everyone know here how they develop shanghai and beijing,how they cleaned the slums there,thats not going to work here

6000 people starve to death PER DAY in india as by your own news agency right here:

and you only have to ask yourself: why does every chinese from the mainland support the communist party on this forum except Westwind? And Westwind is quite free with his hatred towards our government, he obviously hasn't been arrested yet...

u still dont answered my other questions ,u evaded it in a nice way

i hope u have no answers for that

and i got also a new information even u tube is banned in china

faithful guy:

i think that the Nationalists have no right to even think about "retaking" the mainland. They lost that right 60 years ago. The crimes of the Nationalist party are huge, their mistakes even worse, and worse of all, they have not even tried to make China independent and strong. In their 37 years of rule, China became worse off, there was less progress in 37 years of Nationalist rule than in even Mao's 10 years. We were fighting Japan with US Civil War era weapons, that's how pathetic the nationalist party was.

taiwan "taking over" is a fantasy. it's 23 million people. the communist party has 3 times the members as taiwan has its whole population; it's not gonna happen. i know many people from taiwan, i have a very bad impression of them and so do many of my fellow citizens, why do you think they have the right to "take over" especially when they can't do it militarily? the current talk in china is on "sparing" the nationalists, not on "we're worried they'll attack back".

I'm a christian but can't defend false propaganda it is by catholic missionary not by Indian media but chinese media.

Also, stay to the topic don't bring off topic elements like poverty etc.

You should say you prefer be a high caste and rich indian, if you are an untouchable and starving to death, I am sure you will not prefer to be that.

first visit and see india before mentally masterbuting,i can confirm other than some articles printed in ur communist controlled newspapers u dont even know anything abt indian caste or the so called untouchables

or should i also pop up with the xinjiang,tibet,taiwan,first go and make an account on twitter if u really have that kind of freedom in china

first visit and see india before mentally masterbuting,i can confirm other than some articles printed in ur communist controlled newspapers u dont even know anything abt indian caste or the so called untouchables

or should i also pop up with the xinjiang,tibet,taiwan,first go and make an account on twitter if u really have that kind of freedom in china

I have said many times I go india 3 times per year. I know how you mumbai and bangalore looks like, and what kind of live the untouchable(poor) people is spending. I saw these by my eyes. And that is in your biggest and most moderised city, I cant image how about the countryside.
BTW: Chinese media print india very few, they only print india when there are terrist or very big affair occured in india. By the way, have you been to china? If not I will say the same words to you. Stop talking base on your stupid media.

And If you wanna talk reasonablly I would like to talk to you, If you still just know denying fact and talk like a mentual guy, just stop talk to me, I will ignore you.

I have said many times I go india 3 times per year. I know how you mumbai and bangalore looks like, and what kind of live the untouchable(poor) people is spending. I saw these by my eyes. And that is in your biggest and most moderised city, I cant image how about the countryside.
BTW: Chinese media print india very few, they only print india when there are terrist or very big affair occured in india. By the way, have you been to china? If not I will say the same words to you. Stop talking base on your stupid media.

And If you wanna talk reasonablly I would like to talk to you, If you still just know denying fact and talk like a mentual guy, just stop talk to me, I will ignore you.

come on dude,i never asked how mumbai and banglore look likes:hitwall::hitwall:

and what u see in mumbai and banglore -slums and poor people

and how u determined poor people r low caste and untouchables,did they come and tell u

ok i will not tell anything abt china which is showed in indian media

but can i show u the china depicted in american media or british media
or also they r being stupid,or the entire world is singing stupidity

It seems you can talk reasonablly.

come on dude,i never asked how mumbai and banglore look likes:hitwall::hitwall:

and what u see in mumbai and banglore -slums and poor people

and how u determined poor people r low caste and untouchables,did they come and tell u

Yes, I dont know if they are low caste or untouchable people. But if they are not untouchable, who are? The man live in big house are untouchable? I have asked some indian friend who worked in my company in mumbai. They told me the govt is trying to change caste system but it is still very serious in countryside, most low caste people even are not allowed to drink the water from the same well with high caste.

ok i will not tell anything abt china which is showed in indian media

but can i show u the china depicted in american media or british media
or also they r being stupid,or the entire world is singing stupidity

I watch japanese media every day and sometimes I aslo watch west media. Japanese dont blaming china, they like broadcasting the shinning parts of china and say "china will overtake japan and bla bla bla" in order to educate ppl to work harder and harder. But west media is totally different, they seek all the dark part of china and even fabricate news in order to make china devil. They aslo seek everything to broadcast japanese dark parts. It is west media, and you will know that almost every untouchable videos and poor indian videos are made by west media or people. You should have a look at that.

Yes, I dont know if they are low caste or untouchable people. But if they are not untouchable, who are? The man live in big house are untouchable? I have asked some indian friend who worked in my company in mumbai. They told me the govt is trying to change caste system but it is still very serious in countryside, most low caste people even are not allowed to drink the water from the same well with high caste.

first of all change the word untouchables that was a sysem that existed in india a long time ago,but not now(though some cases r sometimes reported still)

second change ur perception abt india that all rich people r high caste and all poor people r low caste

u know abt the indian civil service examinations-for the last 1 decade more than 50 % people who get selected in it r low caste people(in ur terms untouchable)so they were denied admission-no,now all that
the next time u visit india ask ur indian frnds abt the civil service exams

anther chinese was saying here that indian govt is controlled by high caste people who commit attrocities on low caste

thats why the indian govt have reserved near to 50 % of medical and engineering seats to lower caste

i am myself a final yr pharmacy student in a college where the fees is substantially high-around half of the sudents in my class r low caste,and they all belong to affluent families paying high fees,and u r saying that they r denied water-mr we even eat from the same plate

dont just brag hearing just some exeptions,yes their is caste system still going here but not at the level what u promote and dont use the word untouchable

and finally poverty is richness is not not resrved for low caste and high caste,from were does u get these facts
I watch japanese media every day and sometimes I aslo watch west media. Japanese dont blaming china, they like broadcasting the shinning parts of china and say "china will overtake japan and bla bla bla" in order to educate ppl to work harder and harder. But west media is totally different, they seek all the dark part of china and even fabricate news in order to make china devil. They aslo seek everything to broadcast japanese dark parts. It is west media, and you will know that almost every untouchable videos and poor indian videos are made by west media or people. You should have a look at that.

and abt the west they also only show ur shining china philosophy
i can show u a thousand articles here in which they blame u for everything under the sun

i know west is showing our poverty to the entire world,but unlike u who focus on only the grey side they also show our shining part to the world also

u were making fun of banglore,u know by what name banglore is known in the west,THE SECOND SILLICON VALLEY

Last edited:
first of all change the word untouchables that was a sysem that existed in india a long time ago,but not now(though some cases r sometimes reported still)

second change ur perception abt india that all rich people r high caste and all poor people r low caste

u know abt the indian civil service examinations-for the last 1 decade more than 50 % people who get selected in it r low caste people(in ur terms untouchable)so they were denied admission-no,now all that
the next time u visit india ask ur indian frnds abt the civil service exams

anther chinese was saying here that indian govt is controlled by high caste people who commit attrocities on low caste

thats why the indian govt have reserved near to 50 % of medical and engineering seats to lower caste

i am myself a final yr pharmacy student in a college where the fees is substantially high-around half of the sudents in my class r low caste,and they all belong to affluent families paying high fees,and u r saying that they r denied water-mr we even eat from the same plate

dont just brag hearing just some exeptions,yes their is caste system still going here but not at the level what u promote and dont use the word untouchable

and finally poverty is richness is not not resrved for low caste and high caste,from were does u get these facts

I am not interesting in the caste or untouchable in india, maybe what you said is true, but I aslo heared a lot from my friend. They aslo said there are some indian polician who are from low caste wanna change this situation, they tried many times but still failed to the high caste power in the congress. And I aslo said many times in other post, I only believe truth or what I saw in my own eyes. Maybe I can make it sure when I go to india this time in August.

and abt the west they also only show ur shining china philosophy
i can show u a thousand articles here in which they blame u for everything under the sun

i know west is showing our poverty to the entire world,but unlike u who focus on only the grey side they also show our shining part to the world also

u were making fun of banglore,u know by what name banglore is known in the west,THE SECOND SILLICON VALLEY

Have you been to SILLICON VALLEY? I have been there 2 times. And I can tell you the truth, Banglore cant compare to SILLICON VALLEY. Leaving city aspect and infrastracture(I am sure you are not thinking banglore have the same level city aspect and infrastracture with SILLICON VALLEY.), banglore are very low efficient comparing to SILLICON VALLEY. I am a IT man, one of my project(SW) is made by subsidiary company in SILLICON VALLEY, india and china. We made the specification in japan and divide it to three componets, the SILLICON VALLEY made the core, the india made the client and GUI and the china made the server parts. The result is SILLICON VALLEY are two week faster than india, but have many bugs. The india is 3 days fast than china, but they have the most high bug rate. The china are slowest, but they have lowest bug rate. I dont make any country fun, what I said is all from my experience. West say banglure the second sillicon valley is indeed making fun of developing country, just like they say china is a superpower can compare to US.

I am not interesting in the caste or untouchable in india, maybe what you said is true, but I aslo heared a lot from my friend. They aslo said there are some indian polician who are from low caste wanna change this situation, they tried many times but still failed to the high caste power in the congress. And I aslo said many times in other post, I only believe truth or what I saw in my own eyes. Maybe I can make it sure when I go to india this time in August.
first of all congress itself is a party composed of various ethinic minorities,different religion and all caste.Congress never ever stood against low class.

i dont know which of ur indian friend told u so

do u know the composition of congress

sonia gandhi-president of congress(italian christian)
Dr manmohan singh-prime minister of ind(sikh-minority religion)
a k anthony-defence minister(christian-again minority)

if u wish i can give the entire list of indian ministers

and if u r not intrested then first of all dont drag these things
Have you been to SILLICON VALLEY? I have been there 2 times. And I can tell you the truth, Banglore cant compare to SILLICON VALLEY. Leaving city aspect and infrastracture(I am sure you are not thinking banglore have the same level city aspect and infrastracture with SILLICON VALLEY.), banglore are very low efficient comparing to SILLICON VALLEY. I am a IT man, one of my project(SW) is made by subsidiary company in SILLICON VALLEY, india and china. We made the specification in japan and divide it to three componets, the SILLICON VALLEY made the core, the india made the client and GUI and the china made the server parts. The result is SILLICON VALLEY are two week faster than india, but have many bugs. The india is 3 days fast than china, but they have the most high bug rate. The china are slowest, but they have lowest bug rate. I dont make any country fun, what I said is all from my experience. West say banglure the second sillicon valley is indeed making fun of developing country, just like they say china is a superpower can compare to US.

read my last post again,did i myself named banglore sillicon valley

its the west who call it so,the next time u visit there ask any american it proffesional abt banglore

i never compared banglores infrastructure to sillicon valley's -did i

first of all congress itself is a party composed of various ethinic minorities,different religion and all caste.Congress never ever stood against low class.

i dont know which of ur indian friend told u so

do u know the composition of congress

sonia gandhi-president of congress(italian christian)
Dr manmohan singh-prime minister of ind(sikh-minority religion)
a k anthony-defence minister(christian-again minority)

if u wish i can give the entire list of indian ministers

I dont know very much about indian politics. But my friend told me that, and he is graduated from IIS, one of the most famous university in india, I dont think he has any reason to lie to me. He is a high caste. And I confirmed that when he answered one of my question. I lived in a hotel which is for the employee of my company in mumbai. And there are some workers(domestics) in that hotel. And they always talked to us like we are the master, even they call me they always say like "Dear sir, I am a tiny person and I shouldnt let you waste your time to talk with person like me ...". And I told them many times dont speak with me like this, they can use common way to say anthing to me, the way they talked make me unconfortable, then they told me if I feel any unconfortable of their service, just tell them, they will change and they still talked to me like before. I asked it to that indian friends about "Is there a way to tell them to talk to me in common way and dont make them misunderstand?" he just told me leave them away, no need to feel unconfortable. So, from his answer I really think the high caste people dont treat low caste people well. But I dont know if they domestics are low caste people. I thought they are.

read my last post again,did i myself named banglore sillicon valley

its the west who call it so,the next time u visit there ask any american it proffesional abt banglore

i never compared banglores infrastructure to sillicon valley's -did i
I just tell you my real feeling about that. And I said many times I like feeling everything by myself.

I dont know very much about indian politics. But my friend told me that, and he is graduated from IIS, one of the most famous university in india, I dont think he has any reason to lie to me. He is a high caste. And I confirmed that when he answered one of my question. I lived in a hotel which is for the employee of my company in mumbai. And there are some workers(domestics) in that hotel. And they always talked to us like we are the master, even they call me they always say like "Dear sir, I am a tiny person and I shouldnt let you waste your time to talk with person like me ...". And I told them many times dont speak with me like this, they can use common way to say anthing to me, the way they talked make me unconfortable, then they told me if I feel any unconfortable of their service, just tell them, they will change and they still talked to me like before. I asked it to that indian friends about "Is there a way to tell them to talk to me in common way and dont make them misunderstand?" he just told me leave them away, no need to feel unconfortable. So, from his answer I really think the high caste people dont treat low caste people well. But I dont know if they domestics are low caste people. I thought they are.

the workers in ur hotel talk to u in that way because its not that he is a low cate or he really think u r his master
have u ever heard the slogan ADITI DEVO BHAVA in india-it means treat any visiter to ur nation as ur good-a goodwill hospitality measure

and by the way i am also a student of BITS pilani one of a top college in india-by ur thesis i also dont need to lie,but i dont care much abt that,if u want to accept u can,its not going to change much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom