What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the workers in ur hotel talk to u in that way because its not that he is a low cate or he really think u r his master
have u ever heard the slogan ADITI DEVO BHAVA in india-it means treat any visiter to ur nation as ur good-a goodwill hospitality measure

and by the way i am also a student of BITS pilani one of a top college in india-by ur thesis i also dont need to lie,but i dont care much abt that,if u want to accept u can,its not going to change much

its atithi devo bhava... am i right?

by the way, which campus... Goa or Hyderabad?

the workers in ur hotel dont talk to u in that way because he think u r his master

But, they dont talked in a common way, not just respect but more like inferior.

have u ever heard the slogan ADITI DEVO BHAVA in india-it means treat any visiter to ur nation as ur good-a goodwill hospitality measure

Every country has that kind of wisdom, but in india, the persons in my company and the domestics talked in different way. The persons in my company talked to me in a common way, we talked each other with respect, but the domestics talked with me with inferior. That is true, I can feel that.

But, they dont talked in a common way, not just respect but more like inferior.
now its ur approch of thinking what can i do
Every country has that kind of wisdom, but in india, the persons in my company and the domestics talked in different way. The persons in my company talked to me in a common way, we talked each other with respect, but the domestics talked with me with inferior. That is true, I can feel that.

u consider entire indians as inferior to u....am i wrong

hmmm... prepare for GATE...

i know some faculty members at IIT Rajasthan... but haven't visited BITS campus..

no i am actually preparing for cat..got 96% these time but not enough for iim's

now its ur approch of thinking what can i do

u consider entire indians as inferior to u....am i wrong

You are wrong, off trolling mode. I dont consider a single person as inferior. Education I got in china and japan told me there are no classfying between different race.

first of all change the word untouchables that was a sysem that existed in india a long time ago,but not now(though some cases r sometimes reported still)

second change ur perception abt india that all rich people r high caste and all poor people r low caste

u know abt the indian civil service examinations-for the last 1 decade more than 50 % people who get selected in it r low caste people(in ur terms untouchable)so they were denied admission-no,now all that
the next time u visit india ask ur indian frnds abt the civil service exams

anther chinese was saying here that indian govt is controlled by high caste people who commit attrocities on low caste

thats why the indian govt have reserved near to 50 % of medical and engineering seats to lower caste

i am myself a final yr pharmacy student in a college where the fees is substantially high-around half of the sudents in my class r low caste,and they all belong to affluent families paying high fees,and u r saying that they r denied water-mr we even eat from the same plate

dont just brag hearing just some exeptions,yes their is caste system still going here but not at the level what u promote and dont use the word untouchable

and finally poverty is richness is not not resrved for low caste and high caste,from were does u get these facts

A western reporter interviewed North Koreans living in Pyongyang a while ago. They questioned the reporter: Do you see we are hungry? Do you see we are under nutrition? Do you see we are depressed?

the workers in ur hotel talk to u in that way because its not that he is a low cate or he really think u r his master

Being polite doesn't mean self-degradation.

We are all human beings after all.

Would you feel comfortable, or feel welcomed before your hosts when they degrade themselves as if they were sub-human?

if we want to get jealous there r more democratic nations around the world who r doing good-u.s.a,germany and japan,why should we only choose china to get jealous,it is their communist method which irk us which is total suppression of freedom,man think abt a govt which think twitter is dangerous to its federation,man chinese here brag here about the slums of mumbai and delhi,they r there because this is a democratic setup,the nation is not ruled by some communist lutatics who will put gun on the head of these people and say u r polluting a city,everyone know here how they develop shanghai and beijing,how they cleaned the slums there,thats not going to work here

for historical reasons, Shanghai and Beijing don't have slums, but they do have some communities in poor living conditions.

in the 1930s or 1940s, one of my grandpa's sisters went to shanghai in an attempt to find a living, and then had a family there. They are not privileged people. I forget what did she do, but i know her husband is a retired worker of a bankrupted factory, receiving poor pension from the government. they have two sons and a daughter. the old couples along with their two sons' family live together in a shabby and cramped house around 100 square meter because the housing price in shanghai was beyond their imagination.

that was exactly how shanghai people live in the past. Shanghai used to be full of communities like thar. In the 1990s, shanghai government launched a large scale of urban renewal plan. Their broken home was acquired by the government and replaced by glistening skyscrapers. Government compensated them with 3 brand new apartments in a large modern residential complex. each apartment has one living room, two bed rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony. these poor guys even refused to pay for the estate management fees. the government could do nothing but cover them. the value of their apartments put together amount to at least 0.6million USD today

nowadays old and broken houses are rarely seen in shanghai. In china, if you have a house to be compulsorily purchased by the government, it means that you could become millionaire overnight. every time i see guys whine in front of spotlight of CNN or BBC, saying that their home have been bulldozed by govt. china have no human rights and private properties, and blahblah as they are told by the journalists. i cant help burst into laughter.

i think if indian government is not going to clean the slums of its cities, they got to do something otherwise to make its poor people live a life with dignity. otherwise its not something to proud of

A western reporter interviewed North Koreans living in Pyongyang a while ago. They questioned the reporter: Do you see we are hungry? Do you see we are under nutrition? Do you see we are depressed?

so whats the point

Being polite doesn't mean self-degradation.

We are all human beings after all.

Would you feel comfortable, or feel welcomed before your hosts when they degrade themselves as if they were sub-human?

now if a guy thing showing politeness is self degradation,what can we do

for historical reasons, Shanghai and Beijing don't have slums, but they do have some communities in poor living conditions.

in the 1930s or 1940s, one of my grandpa's sisters went to shanghai in an attempt to find a living, and then had a family there. They are not privileged people. I forget what did she do, but i know her husband is a retired worker of a bankrupted factory, receiving poor pension from the government. they have two sons and a daughter. the old couples along with their two sons' family live together in a shabby and cramped house around 100 square meter because the housing price in shanghai was beyond their imagination.

that was exactly how shanghai people live in the past. Shanghai used to be full of communities like thar. In the 1990s, shanghai government launched a large scale of urban renewal plan. Their broken home was acquired by the government and replaced by glistening skyscrapers. Government compensated them with 3 brand new apartments in a large modern residential complex. each apartment has one living room, two bed rooms, a kitchen, a bathroom, and a balcony. these poor guys even refused to pay for the estate management fees. the government could do nothing but cover them. the value of their apartments put together amount to at least 0.6million USD today

nowadays old and broken houses are rarely seen in shanghai. In china, if you have a house to be compulsorily purchased by the government, it means that you could become millionaire overnight. every time i see guys whine in front of spotlight of CNN or BBC, saying that their home have been bulldozed by govt. china have no human rights and private properties, and blahblah as they are told by the journalists. i cant help burst into laughter.

i think if indian government is not going to clean the slums of its cities, they got to do something otherwise to make its poor people live a life with dignity. otherwise its not something to proud of

cnn:blah::blah: bbc:blah::blah:
so there any media which is not :blah::blah: for u
other than ur media which is:blah::blah: for us

Well, there would be no war involving weaponry.
Cyber war is on and US already helping India in that.

cnn:blah::blah: bbc:blah::blah:
so there any media which is not :blah::blah: for u
other than ur media which is:blah::blah: for us

rofl ok so whats your point? the fact is, china doesn't have slums, india does; china doesn't have starvation, india does; china has less arable land and a higher population; india does far worse on all measures of a successful society.

low caste indians have the slave mentality, thats why they can't get used to it. indian culture is similar to that of Qing Dynasty china, at least 90 years behind the times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom