What's new

Will India join USA to strike China?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wake up wake up u r still dreaming

Americans just want to clean up their debts by forcing the Currencies of other countries appreciated. But when they want to borrow money from other countries, the companies like S&P will get the value of US dollars rising again,meanwhile, they are producing nothing but green notes and advanced weapons.

Actually,USA is the also a bully controller of own currency. JAPAN is still the victim of Plaza Accord, how can we forget that? Unlike Japan,China doesn't have US troops in China defending us. In my opinion, China should sell more US bonds and switch to more euros as there is still limit of external debt in Euro Zones.

1 day ceasefire declared in this online war of words

why china's attitude is always hostile toward other countries,b it u.s,india,japan or vietnam

this threads headline prove that all

at 1 place u want to have buisness with them and at other place showing aggresion

why china's attitude is always hostile toward other countries,b it u.s,india,japan or vietnam

this threads headline prove that all

at 1 place u want to have buisness with them and at other place showing aggresion

:rofl:Are you talking about indian?:rofl:

no, i think you are mistake india to china. All you talked about is what indian did with she still wanna do bussiness with china.:rofl:

who have the most territorail disputes- u china

who wants business with india,who is flooding indian markets with cheap goods-u china,take a chinese pill dude:rofl::rofl::rofl:

who wants business with india,who is flooding indian markets with cheap goods-u china,take a chinese pill dude:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:Did china forced india to import these? You are importing these bcoz you need this. India-china trade is still tiny untill now.:rofl:

:rofl::rofl:Did china forced india to import these? You are importing these bcoz you need this. India-china trade is still tiny untill now.:rofl:

Brother,

Don't reply to that spammer troll. That is dalai lama's tibetan refugee soldier in india. It has joined the forum to troll and post anti Chinese rants.

J

Though China make cheap stuff. Their stuff are the ones that line up the shelfs in the US.

In any case, how is the cheap Chinese exports relate to the topic.

Brother,

Don't reply to that spammer troll. That is dalai lama's tibetan refugee soldier in india. It has joined the forum to troll and post anti Chinese rants.

Just notice its name... "proto" and that means it has not yet evolved. Its life is a life unworthy of life.

read my full name its prototype thats mean i am an image of someone as pathetic as me ,and those r u chinese:rofl::rofl:

Brother,

J

Thanks bro, I c. I just confused what kind of education this mad guy got, now I know he got these from dalai lama.:rofl:

Dalai lama was appointed by Chiang Kai Shek. Maybe he is still loyal to the nationalist Chinese based in Taiwan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom