What's new

Will declare Jihad to save Pakistan: Imran Khan

For Imran !
He is a modren racist politician who is selfish & afraid!
Whenever he refer peoples living KPK or in FATA he, always presents them as gods warriors, whom can't be deafeted by anyone!
On the other hand he usess words like JIHAD to pls orginizations like jammat-e-islami to be conected & can safe gurd himself tobe called as jew agent from peoples like mulana-fazul-rehman?
Now his fear to be seen as a modren politician in pakistan has turned him a mr confusion in eyes of moderete peoples of pakistan & world ,he was been pushed by gen.pasha as a thrid force in pak politics but gen.pasha hve to leave the chair which was the real power behind IKs over the top status thus patriotic peoples like admirl & sherin mazari & many others hve left PTI!
Well,
It doesn't matter what is the defination of imran,s JIHAD its clear tht he can't go against TALIBANS cause he is affraid of them!
& thts enough & end of his sory story!
How is he a racist - he has had national agendas only, who is uniting Pakistanis beyond race.

He a Pathan has support from all over Pakistan and his Pathan ethnicity is irrelevant to all, except for the racists who refuse to accept him as a Pathan. Na maano - kisi ke baap se ijazat lekar nahi usne Pathan banna, apnay baap se banna hai.

Gavaskar seems to support him.

I respect Gavaskar.

As a batsman, and an Indian after my own heart.

Gavaskar didn't before this - but the Imran charm seemed to have worked on him recently. Imran's India visit has borne some fruit.

Gavaskar didn't before this - but the Imran charm seemed to have worked on him recently. Imran's India visit has borne some fruit.

Gavaskar is a grizzled veteran who has always batted with a straight bat.

He is not a giggly teenage girl to get swayed by Imran's ageing charm.

Let us see. My money is still in my pocket firmly.

Gavaskar is a grizzled veteran who has always batted with a straight bat.

He is not a giggly teenage girl to get swayed by Imran's ageing charm.

Let us see. My money is still in my pocket firmly.

I never implied he was charmed by anything else other than the goodness of Imran Khan. There is an expiry date to your money, if it fails to be spent at the right place - you are essentially buying the "same old, same old".

Since Indians seem to hate Imran Khan, I have one more reason to vote for him. He would be good for Pakistan for sure. :)

Since Indians seem to hate Imran Khan, I have one more reason to vote for him. He would be good for Pakistan for sure. :)
so if any indian hates, talibans you will going to vote for talibans,?
what a logic?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom