What's new

‘Will build our own fighter jets’: PM Hasina

emmm. I'm just offering a suggestion. If BD thinks T??? can choose. The J-31 exits this option. Because we can't tolerate putting J31 in the same place as a model. It's an insult.

China can get Bangladesh on the J-31 program , but first it needs to send spies into Bangladesh and kick out all Indian influence first.

Gripen or J-10 is the best option , BAF however is lazy af

We don't even have new 4th gen fighters , how the heck will we have new fighters for the Navy ?
And only god know what happened to our Medium Range SAM program

I agree , Gripens or J-10 TOT would be the best options for BD. SAMS with TOT will also be a great option.

Short range ballistic missiles must be needed since Myanmar has some too , India is the only reason why we can't get em.
I think indian influence is waning hence all this talk about building planes. And all the visits from indian bigwigs with sweets.

No need for srbms, cruise missles with 300 -600 km will do.

I prefer that what ever BD buys, the main aim should be to produce that equipment in house. Because based on current geo politcs BD's biggest threat is india. And the only way BD military can beat india is by over whelming the indian airspace in the NE with fighters, have enough sams to knock out the indian planes and have land attack cruise missles to hit valuable targets without crossing the border.

This is the only way, dont need the latest tech, what ever BD has she must be able to produce it inhouse to overwhelm the enemy with sheer strength of numbers.

I agree and that's what India fears the most and is why India is trying to control us , F-7s can be produced in higher numbers to over whelm them along with multiple short range Ballistic missiles and GLMRS.

We need an Iron Dome type layered air defense , Chinese medium range SAMS with Tot and Short range SAMS along with guns with also TOT. Eventually Long range SAMS if needed.

Don't forget our navy , they will try to to put a naval blockade on us so we need longer range cruise missiles and subs and total air dominance on the seas.
I think indian influence is waning hence all this talk about building planes. And all the visits from indian bigwigs with sweets.

No need for srbms, cruise missles with 300 -600 km will do.

Ehh , MTCR won't let Bangladesh get a cruise missile over a range of 300km we will have to get it secretly.

I agree and that's what India fears the most and is why India is trying to control us , F-7s can be produced in higher numbers to over whelm them along with multiple short range Ballistic missiles and GLMRS.

We need an Iron Dome type layered air defense , Chinese medium range SAMS with Tot and Short range SAMS along with guns with also TOT. Eventually Long range SAMS if needed.

Don't forget our navy , they will try to to put a naval blockade on us so we need longer range cruise missiles and subs and total air dominance on the seas.

Ehh , MTCR won't let Bangladesh get a cruise missile over a range of 300km we will have to get it secretly.
Funny thing is BAF can get all what i said done by 2024. But question arises will they be focused like BD navy?

Look at BD navy, where it was 10 years ago and where it is today.

As for navy again mass produce subs. Let us not forget, in 1971 indian navy shut shop for a long time because PN sent only 1 sub. If BD can get 5-10 midget subs patrolling the bay of bengal...

China can get Bangladesh on the J-31 program , but first it needs to send spies into Bangladesh and kick out all Indian influence first.
Emmm... India also has 5th generation models. Why not buy an Indian model?

And I know. Vietnam also has 5th generation models. Iran also has 5th generation models. you can even wait for Korean K??? Take off successfully.

Because Indian spies control you?

Emmm... India also has 5th generation models. Why not buy an Indian model?

And I know. Vietnam also has 5th generation models. Iran also has 5th generation models. you can even wait for Korean K??? Take off successfully.

Because Indian spies control you?

Yes Indian spies control us , also India doesn't even have a 5th gen fighter only a model and plus they cannot build it cause of corruption and lack of experience in making such stealth fighters. Iranian 5th gen is also a joke so yeah.
Funny thing is BAF can get all what i said done by 2024. But question arises will they be focused like BD navy?

Look at BD navy, where it was 10 years ago and where it is today.

As for navy again mass produce subs. Let us not forget, in 1971 indian navy shut shop for a long time because PN sent only 1 sub. If BD can get 5-10 midget subs patrolling the bay of bengal...

Midget subs isn't bad but I wonder how deadly they can be , the Japanese did use midget subs during ww2 but they weren't nearly as effective as I thought.

Maybe Korea or China can help us make our first own subs , we do need to control our own waters

so after few pages you guys start following haseena and making j-31 now on internet ? :lol:

you have to start with trainer jets before doing anything more complex. Apparently one variant can fire fox 3's , so it's better than anything we have currently.

PM should have said ''we will build our own trainer jets''
Patrol boats are considered warships in our country so there you go

Back
Top Bottom