What's new

Why Whites, not Chinese, dominated the world despite inventions

Oh god, and I thought I'm talking to someone with knowledge.

Do you even know what shah is? Go and learn history and don't quote me before you learn because your making yourself seem stupid.

Answer the question turk or do you only know fallacies?

Then why did he adopt Persian customs and their language? Why are the kings called Shahs? Because he had no culture of his own and had to adopt Persian culture. Don't get so angry turk when you are confronted with the truth.

Face it your daughter was lackluster and could not competitively compete against an African-American. Your mind is incapable to rationalizing this reality so your mind makes up an elaborate excuse how the African-American got in over the poor asian.

Did I say anything about my child. I was being hypothetical. And my kids are doing well in school and they are not at college age yet.

You read too much into my posting. But again, people should be judge by the content of the character instead of the color of the skin.

Then why did he adopt Persian customs and their language? Why are the kings called Shahs? Because he had no culture of his own and had to adopt Persian culture. Don't get so angry turk when you are confronted with the truth.

Your point? You indians adopted your white man British rulers' language didn't you? Do you have no culture?
History isn't on your side Mr. Dalit. Don't argue with your former Turkic rulers.

@Yabgu demek ki çok fars meraklısı değilmişim?? :D

On Topic: Chinese invented ingredients. Europeans invented tools. You invented gunpowder, they invented the gun which subdued Asia. Simple as that. Our Japanese buds didn't westernize for nothing did they ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your point? You indians adopted your white man British rulers' language didn't you? Do you have no culture?
History isn't on your side Mr. Dalit. Don't argue with your former Turkic rulers.

@Yabgu demek ki çok fars meraklısı değilmişim?? :D

On Topic: Chinese invented ingredients. Europeans invented tools. You invented gunpowder, they invented the gun which subdued Asia. Simple as that. Our Japanese buds didn't westernize for nothing did they ;)

I read many threads on here and it seems that everyone is against Indians. Many Indians are indeed arrogant and full of themselves. The Indian superpower 2030 video is just classic. I don't know why Indians want white people as slaves? Are Indians that racist? I'll ask next time when I need tech support.:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
I read many threads on here and it seems that everyone is against Indians. Many Indians are indeed arrogant and full of themselves. The Indian superpower 2030 video is just classic. I don't know why Indians want white people as slaves? Are Indians that racist? I'll ask next time when I need tech support.:yay:

Obviously there is no love lost between Indians and Pakistanis. Not that we pay any heed to their impotent rantings.

I don't know how i missed that comedy! India and superpower shouldnt be in the same sentence ever lol. Anyone can link me to the video? haha

"look at this place. it's so modern. These Indians are so cultured"

haha. stop giving pesticides to your starving children first

Its a real eye opener, isn't it. But again, they need a white person to affirm their progress. Look up "India 2030" on youtube and read the comments there. Its totally hilarious.

Also, someone had posted this video on st orm fr ont and had caused some white supremacist to come to this forum. This video had quite an impact, even increase the diversity of membership to this forum. And guess what, most of them are not pro-Indians.

Search in google -

India after 30 years.avi

Try out India 2030, the comments there are more interesting.

Its a real eye opener, isn't it. But again, they need a white person to affirm their progress. Look up "India 2030" on youtube and read the comments there. Its totally hilarious.

Also, someone had posted this video on st orm fr ont and had caused some white supremacist to come to this forum. This video had quite an impact, even increase the diversity of membership to this forum. And guess what, most of them are not pro-Indians.

Try out India 2030, the comments there are more interesting.

They should send some better ones. He was quite a semi literate buffoon.... Didn't do much for the White' s reputation.

They should send some better ones. He was quite a semi literate buffoon.... Didn't do much for the White' s reputation.

Why do you waste your time replying to bigots and supremacists ?

If they have the desperate need to pull down others just to feel good about themselves, then such losers are best avoided, or pitied if you are sympathetic to their kind. ..............do you really want to roll with the pigs ? :azn: They form a mutual admiration society ...... let these desperadoes jerk off each other and pat each other on their backs. :angel:

Why do you waste your time replying to bigots and supremacists ?

If they have the desperate need to pull down others just to feel good about themselves, then such losers are best avoided, or pitied if you are sympathetic to their kind. ..............do you really want to roll with the pigs ? :azn: They form a mutual admiration society ...... let these desperadoes jerk off each other and pat each other on their backs. :angel:

Sarathi... I m in Banwaas again...:lol:

Back
Top Bottom