What's new

The American Invention Dominated by China: Solar Panels

It's super easy to find who are the world's biggest thieves, just pay a visit to the British and American museums.
Art can be returned one day.
leads me to wonder : can those billions in profits resulting from stolen patents? can Tibet? Hong Kong? Taiwan, once you grab onto it?

Yes, indeed.

In modern time, Republic of China period (Democracy/Taiwan) was not a good period. This period marked by exodus of many Chinese to many countries around the world, these Chinese what we know today as Overseas Chinese.

Then China entered Communism under Mao, which not a good period as well.

It's until Deng Xiaoping, when China finally disbands any stupid ideology war and get into the reality, China experienced a massive improvement, that even surpassed any ancient dynasties in the past.

All imported ideologies like democracy and communism, both of them are garbage.

Almost 100 years to be precise, but the number could be longer than that if included the end period of Qing dynasty.
u guys are the ones that say hating the party is hating china and the two cannot be separated

Art can be returned one day.
leads me to wonder : can those billions in profits resulting from stolen patents? can Tibet? Hong Kong? Taiwan, once you grab onto it?
This is among the stupidest comments I have seen. What a troll.

Of course only that serves your F narrative is a credible source... Right.... You want me to edit Wiki for you? No I wont waste time on that.

Why don't you show some evidence of him saying that instead of arguing about editing some wiki page.

I just find it amazing how people just toss in quotes allegedly made by somebody in pdf thread replies without even checking first if it is even true.

Well Imran Khan always said "China is a horrible country because...."

Why don't you show some evidence of him saying that instead of arguing about editing some wiki page.

I just find it amazing how people just toss in quotes allegedly made by somebody in pdf thread replies without even checking first if it is even true.

Well Imran Khan always said "China is a horrible country because...."
I am sure if I provide you 100 different sources you will continue with the same BS.... Just keep Pak and Imran out of it there was no Pak and Imran during Napoleon's time...

Of course only that serves your F narrative is a credible source... Right.... You want me to edit Wiki for you? No I wont waste time on that.

Your original false quote served which narrative again?
I think it was yours....:yes4:

you mean like usual, you stole the patents, and are now selling it at a lower price because you pay your workers so much less than we do here in the West.

More like Americans shifted manufacturing to China. Right?

China invented gun power but the west used it against China and the world, without it, you wouldn't have lived on the stolen land you are living on now, you owe your very existence to us, don't be such a sore loser.
The first handgun was invented in China, albeit a primitive version. It looks like a miniature hand held cannon on a wooden pole. The Arabs and Turks refined and the Europeans refined it further and brought it back to China during the 1500s Ming period.

The first handgun was invented in China, albeit a primitive version. It looks like a miniature hand held cannon on a wooden pole. The Arabs and Turks refined and the Europeans refined it further and brought it back to China during the 1500s Ming period.

Handguns based on Gunpowder (black powder) weren't really effective weapons until the invention of the replacement GunCotten (Nitrocellulose or 'smokeless powder' which is less soot fouling and far far far less quantity needed) and repeaters using pressure cartridges.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom