What's new

Why Ukraine’s neo-Nazi Azov Battalion is not worth your sympathy

How all these have anything to do with how "Media" report the war. Does the media make up those price in India, Somalia?

What media ? What are you addressing here ?

The core issue is THE WAR, you want not to be affected? Then stop the war. And then you are blaming a country for being invaded because it fight back, then I got news for you, if you hit me, I hit you back, that's how stuff works. And if you can't see it, that's not my problem.

Please go back to this post of mine to see that the Russians and allies are not attacking just any ordinary and innocent Ukrainians. You never replied to me there. What I quote there goes back to WW2 years and the same people are those you support.

On the other hand, I don't really care if they cut off Russian soldier's penis, the more the merrier, that will teach them not to f with the Ukrainian. I don't mind being a Nazi if that mean I am defending my home, at the end of the day, I don't care about what you think, as long as you are in my home uninvited, I will cut off your head, cut off your arm or cut off your wiener until you leave, or get sent to the morgue, and it's that simple, call me Nazi while I do it, I don't really care, cuz I don't answer to you people. I only answer to my people.

Since when did Ukrainian nationalists / Nazis become your people ? Why do you simp for those Nazis ?

And I reported you.

What media ? What are you addressing here ?

You said the media "selective" report the Azov, you blame the western media narrative to be fuelling the war, but you failed to understand the only thing fuelling the war is Russia, the war can stop tomorrow if Russia stop, and it did nothing if Media portray the Ukrainian on a different light.

And if you don't understand that, that's your problem.

Please go back to this post of mine to see that the Russians and allies are not attacking just any ordinary and innocent Ukrainians. You never replied to me there. What I quote there goes back to WW2 years and the same people are those you support.

So sure, Kyiv was bomb and people in Kyiv is killed because Zelenskyy is bombing donbas, right? How does that even make sense?

How about Chernihiv? does that have anything to do with Donbas?

How hard is it to understand if you said you want to protect people in Donbas, YOU PROTECT PEOPLE IN DONBAS. How is bombing village in Kyiv, Zapohia, Kyiv is going to help?? Russia did that, they lost their right to lecture other people, because they are doing exactly what they accuse of the Ukrainian doing.

Again, if you are too blind to see that, that's not my problem.

Since when did Ukrainian nationalists / Nazis become your people ?

And I reported you.
Report what? I tell you the truth about war? Have you been to one? It's not a nice place to be, it's not like in your mind, when Russian soldier and Ukrainian sit together and sing kombaya. What do you expect in war? People kill each other, maim each other, be that using a machete and cut off your head or using a AP-30 Anti-personnel mine and blown you into a red mist. You are expecting quarter to be giving in war? Dude, are you really this naive?

Which go back to the original post, are all Ukrainian "nationalist" and "Nazi" because of Azov. I side with Ukrainian, as long as they are attacked by the Russian, I side with Ukrainian, you can call me whatever you want, that's just a label, and that did not change anything, does that mean I am more ashamed to side with Ukrainian if you call me a Nazi? How about I call you a Nazi for supporting Russian, does that mean you will stop supporting Russia? and if you are too stupid to understand this, then all I can say maybe it's time for you to end it and do over.

Dude, you are unbelievable, I sometime wonder what world are you living in. You have got to know how real world work instead of the one you have been purporting. I mean, have you ever leave you home or you are too protected by your family to know shit is real in real world??

So sure, Kyiv was bomb and people in Kyiv is killed because Zelenskyy is bombing donbas, right? How does that even make sense?

So you forgot that Donbas is being bombed since 2014 ?????? And those who are fanatics in doing that, did you even read my linked post above to know what kind of people are those ? :crazy:

How hard is it to understand if you said you want to protect people in Donbas, YOU PROTECT PEOPLE IN DONBAS. How is bombing village in Kyiv, Zapohia, Kyiv is going to help?? Russia did that, they lost their right to lecture other people, because they are doing exactly what they accuse of the Ukrainian doing.

Did you see Russian bomber aircraft carpet-bombing any place in Ukraine ? In fact Russians have delivered tons upon tons of food, medicine and other supplies to the places they have liberated while the Ukrainian military neither supplies to its own civilians and when the civilians flee it shoots them. Who is not understanding these simple things, me or you ?

Dude, you are unbelievable, I sometime wonder what world are you living in. You have got to know how real world work instead of the one you have been purporting. I mean, have you ever leave you home or you are too protected by your family to know shit is real in real world??

I told you one of my political involvements. Please go back to my posts and study them.

You said the media "selective" report the Azov, you blame the western media narrative to be fuelling the war, but you failed to understand the only thing fuelling the war is Russia, the war can stop tomorrow if Russia stop, and it did nothing if Media portray the Ukrainian on a different light.

And if you don't understand that, that's your problem.

It is in Zelensky's hands to stop the war. Just handover the Nazis / nationalists to the rational people in Ukraine and seek to establish neutral stance with Russia and the West. That is all.

So you forgot that Donbas is being bombed since 2014 ?????? And those who are fanatics in doing that, did you even read my linked post to know what kind of people are those ? :crazy:
So you forgot the Ukrainian side of Donbas also been bombed? Pisky, a Urainian controlled village just outside Donetsk International Airport was shell daily for 3 years.

You forgot there is a war going on in Donbas since 2014? Stop saying like Ukrainian did all the fighting and DNR and LNR is the one taking, that is a 2 ways war since 2014.
Did you see Russian bomber aircraft carpet-bombing any place in Ukraine ? In fact Russians have delivered tons upon tons of food, medicine and other supplies to the places they have liberated while the Ukrainian military neither supplies to its own civilians and when the civilians flee it shoots them. Who is not understanding these simple things, me or you ?

I didn't see Russian aircraft in Ukraine, I saw a lot of Artillery shelling Mariupol, are you going to pretend this did not happened?

https___cdn.cnn.com_cnnnext_dam_assets_220314133630-mariupol-drone-footage-super-tease.jpg

L Shape Ambush.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Sure, bomb the hell out of a place and then say "I am sorry" and handing out some humanitarian supplies and all can be forgiven, right? How are Ukrainian supply their own Civilian in Mariupol or place like Popasna, you forgot Russia is there fighting them?? Sure, don't blame the one that is invading another but blame the one being invaded by not supporting their own people enough. Dude, really? I want what you are smoking. LOL.

I told you one of my political involvements. Please go back to my posts and study them.

Your political involvement is shit, I really don't care. You and only you would think that amount to something in an anonymous forum. Nobody cares dude, move on.

You say "Brave Azovstal defenders" and I present this :
SIMFEROPOL, May 23. /TASS/. Vladimir Konstantinov, the speaker of the Crimean State Council, on Monday said the Nazis at the Azovstal plant weren’t Spartans or heroes, but showed their worst face and the truth about what happened will come out.

"Our will, the will of the victorious people, broke the Nazi will," he told reporters. "That was proved in Mariupol. That is why they in every possible way overwrite the issue of surrender and come up with some mythical narrative of an evacuation operation."

"The truth about the outcome of the siege of Azovstal will transpire both at the frontline and the rear," he said. "And if this epic is followed by similar ones - in Lisichansk and Severodonetsk, in Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, throughout the Donbass - then a turnaround in the military confrontation will come - and very soon."

He said the main result of the siege of Azovstal is that it broke the spirit of the Ukrainian fighters and the troops that were blocked there. "Glorifying the Nazis, turning them into posthumous idols of courage and role models would have had far-reaching negative consequences," he said. "But it's good that they showed the whole world their worst face. There are no Spartans there. They are ordinary criminals, drug addicts, completely immoral people with fascist tattoos from head to toe."

Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said on Friday that Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu had reported to President Vladimir Putin about the completion of the operation and the liberation of the Azovstal works and the entire city from Ukrainian militants. Since May 16, a total of 2,439 Azov nationalists and Ukrainian troops, who had been blocked on the plant’s territory since April 21, have surrendered.

Your political involvement is shit, I really don't care. You and only you would think that amount to something in an anonymous forum. Nobody cares dude, move on.

1. If you cannot judge truth from exaggerations and untruths you shouldn't be on the internet, on this "anonymous forum".

2. Do you know members make fun of your fantastic claims of being a super spy and a super soldier and you meeting Hugo Chavez in person and speaking to me in adoration of him yet you being a fanatic member of the same military / government formation that launched coups against him and regime change operations against him and his present successor, and other things of yours ? :) Why should I take you seriously ?

Last edited:
You say "Brave Azovstal defenders" and I present this :

I said people in Mariupol.

But hey, do what you want.

1. If you cannot judge truth from exaggerations and untruths you shouldn't be on the internet, on this "anonymous forum".

2. Do you know members make fun of your fantastic claims of being a super spy and a super soldier and you meeting Hugo Chavez in person and speaking to me in adoration of him yet being a fanatic member of the same military / government formation that launched coups against him and regime change operations against him and his present successor, and other things of yours ? :) Why should I take you seriously ?
Do you think I care if people call me superspy? I worked in Military Intelligence, I wrote book about Military Intelligence, in fact, some of the article I wrote got published by this very forum and feature in said forum frontpage, have you been able to publish a book or even an article on PDF??

Problem between me and you are, I am a realist, I will not apologise for what I did, and I honestly don't care about what you think, I believe substance over belief, if you can achieve what I achieved, well, just for the argument sake, in this forum alone, have some of your article "Published" and then you and I can sit down at the same level and talk. Otherwise, I don't really care what you think of me, because that is immaterial to real world, I still got pay for doing my job and I still do what I did, none of what you think affect me.

As for meeting Chavez, again, believe it or not is up to you, but meeting people like that is not at all a "holy" experience. as many people though, my friend in OCS met Joe Biden when he was a congressman in Delaware. Does that mean he is lying or you can never meet US president before he was President? You are like one of those people who hear people say "I was a CIA Officer and an FBI agent once" and then you say "Get out of here" and thinking of that man lied before any fact finding is done. But fact to the matter is, such people DID exist. I know for a fact that such person exist

As for whether or not you should take me seriously? No. Because I sure as hell did NOT take you seriously. LOL

have you been able to publish a book or even an article on PDF??

As for meeting Chavez, again, believe it or not is up to you, but meeting people like that is not at all a "holy" experience. as many people though, my friend in OCS met Joe Biden when he was a congressman in Delaware. Does that mean he is lying or you can never meet US president before he was President? You are like one of those people who hear people say "I was a CIA Officer and an FBI agent once" and then you say "Get out of here" and thinking of that man lied before any fact finding is done. But fact to the matter is, such people DID exist. I know for a fact that such person exist

You did not understand my point. You may be a CIA officer or FBI agent but I will reject or accept a person on the morality and ideology of the involvement, not a "Get out of here" thing. So about Hugo Chavez my point is how you presented your meeting with him and what is your life involvement which is totally opposite.

I said Feature and publish in this forum. You can write shit here and everybody can do that, but you have to be able to feature it by the management like this one

See the feature mark there? Get one of these and we can talk, otherwise.......LOL

You did not understand my point. You may be a CIA officer or FBI agent but I will reject or accept a person on the morality and ideology of the involvement, not a "Get out of here" thing. So about Hugo Chavez my point is how you presented your meeting with him and what is your life involvement which is totally opposite.
First of all, I am not a CIA offier and FBI agent, I said that as an example.

Second of all, as I said, I don't care what you think, as for Chavez, I care even less, because you aren't even Hispanic. Dude, if even you speak some spanish, sure, un poquito, but you don't even speak Spanish, how am I talk Chavez with you if you don't even speak Spanish.

It's like people want to learn about "Taoism" and ask them to translate the idea from Chinese to English.........

Last edited:
1. You are being idiotic as usual. Your second article is in the forum magazine section and my Kashmir article is too. Read carefully before posting.

2. The rest of my articles linked to you come in a line of progressive works for India and for humanity derived from the works of other progressives in history before me like Hazrat Muhammad, Karl Marx and Muammar Gaddafi and added with my own ideas.

No, they put that in that forum section but feature mean they were published on the front page, you can probably still find it on the front page here, but it will not be the "Front", everyone can write something and submit on "Forum Magazine section" not everyone's article is "Published" or featured on the cover of this forum.

And I am pretty sure when I wrote these article, the magazine section is not even existed

Do you even know what is the "Front" page of this forum??

Defence Pak Frontpage.jpg

I am tiring of this. I understood very well what you meant. Stop being literalist.

Why I have to stop, why not you?

Did Hugo Chavez understand Arabic for him to adapt Libya's Jamahiriya political system for Venezuela ?

I don't know, and I don't' care, you aren't asking for Libya Jamahiriya political system, you are asking about Chavez and his rules of Venezuela.

I mean, do you even know what you are talking about??

No, they put that in that forum section but feature mean they were published on the front page, you can probably still find it on the front page here, but it will not be the "Front", everyone can write something on "Forum Magazine section" not everyone's article is "Published" or featured on the cover of this forum.

Do you even know what is the "Front" page of this forum??

View attachment 856132

Is this you or not ?
2022-06-23-143307_1024x768_scrot.png

I don't know, and I don't' care, you aren't asking for Libya Jamahiriya political system, you are asking about Chavez and his rules of Venezuela.

I mean, do you even know what you are talking about??

You are deciding that I should know Spanish to admire Chavez but Chavez didn't know Arabic to adapt the mostly Arabic speaking Libyan Jamahiriya's Jamahiriya political system to Spanish-speaking Venezuela. So what is your point ?

You mean the guy in the picture or did I wrote that article? That was not me and I wrote that article, and you see the Green Button of "Featured" in it? It mean it was at sometime at this page

Defence Pak Frontpage.jpg

You are deciding that I should know Spanish to admire Chavez but Chavez didn't know Arabic to adapt the mostly Arabic speaking Libyan Jamahiriya's Jamahiriya political system to Spanish-speaking Venezuela. So what is your point ?
The point is, I care less on what you think of Chavez, hadn't I said that 3 posts ago??

You mean the guy in the picture or did I wrote that article? That was not me and I wrote that article, and you see the Green Button of "Featured" in it? It mean it was at sometime at this page

View attachment 856135

The point is, I care less on what you think of Chavez, hadn't I said that 3 posts ago??

You are a confused person so go drink tea and come back to this page.

You are a confused person so go drink tea and come back to this page.
Seems like you are describing yourself........seeing your argument is all over the place...

Seems like you are describing yourself........seeing your argument is all over the place...

No, I answered logically and calmly even to your confused arguments. And I see you have again -ve rated me. Yeah, use that power of yours because you can't answer me with logic. :lol:

No, I answered logically and calmly even to your confused arguments. And I see you have again -ve rated me. Yeah, use that power of yours because you can't answer me with logic. :lol:
sure, I am not the one who name calling someone "Idiot"

If you don't know why you are -ve rated, then please stop talking about logic with me.

Back
Top Bottom