What's new

Why These 3 Acquisitions are Critical for PAF:

@NKVD go check world bank/IMF's figures on the level of poverty in India; 700-800mn below poverty line. & no, look at China, has been growing close to 10% for decades, & yet they're still far from being a developed country. you guys are only good at saying things, comeback to the real world.
Fool if you have the Data Post it here directly Rather Making absurd claim

According to Latest UN report its 300 million
30 crore people still live in extreme poverty in India: UN report - The Times of India

Whereas According to
The World Bank reviewed and proposed revisions in May 2014, to its poverty calculation methodology and purchasing power parity basis for measuring poverty worldwide, including India. According to this revised methodology, the world had 872.3 million people below the new poverty line, of which 179.6 million people lived in India
Poverty in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

lets be realistic everyone. one strike in Pakistan would mean all out war. Can India afford that? Still think PAF is doing the best, no need of panic buy! Even if India has 500 SU30, they'd be useless. Things are different now, back in 65 there were no nukes. look at the case of USSR & USA! 2 nations had nukes, never went to war despite having mightiest of the armies. why? cuz they knew that it'd escalate to nuclear war.

so, i'm not worried at all! more worried about these terrorists groups, cuz this is how our enemies are dealing with us, via proxies!

No I'm not. PAF f-16s blk 52 are a good enough match for the mkis.
First they have to match Mig-29 Upg Leave MKI aside.Mig 29 Upg Upgraded Specially For Countering PAF F-16 Threat.Number of F-16 blk 52 is Far Less

@NKVD Times of India? really? LOL.

open up world bank/IMF website. the figures you're quoting are based on $1/day, new standard is $2/day. & as per new standard's, the poverty is 700-800mn. stop crying, & never post your useless newspaper.

First they have to match Mig-29 Upg Leave MKI aside.Mig 29 Upg Upgraded Specially For Countering PAF F-16 Threat.Number of F-16 blk 52 is Far Less
The problem with this is that it assumes India will field all of them at once. In modern air combat, only a few aircrafts are deployed at a time, due to cost and maintenance.

Also, PAF is a defensive air force, it doesn't need huge numbers.

I'm not too worried about the mig-f16 match up.

@NKVD Times of India? really? LOL.

open up world bank/IMF website. the figures you're quoting are based on $1/day, new standard is $2/day. & as per new standard's, the poverty is 700-800mn. stop crying, & never post your useless newspaper.
Post the Link Fool Before Farting or STFU.Secondly IMF Deals World Trade & Monetary Control Not Poverty.Poverty Falls under World bank Category

The problem with this is that it assumes India will field all of them at once. In modern air combat, only a few aircrafts are deployed at a time, due to cost and maintenance.

Also, PAF is a defensive air force, it doesn't need huge numbers.
India Nearly operates More than 210 MKI's Number is increasing Every Year.Even If IAF Fields 50-55 % of them in Real War It Will be Enough To Counter PAF threat.

Situation Same Every Where Neither PAF Can Achieve 100 Operational Availability with its Less Size Fleet

I'm not too worried about the mig-f16 match up.
Neither Iam Mig-29 Upg is Beast of Fighter Best in Mig-29 Block yet.You will be Surprised to Know that it Has Better EW & DRFM Capabilities Than MKI

It Also Equipped With Passive IRST Sensor to Improve Its Close-combat Capabilities Function which F-16 Lacks

Last edited:
Post the Link Fool Before Farting or STFU.Secondly IMF Deals World Trade & Monetary Control Not Poverty.Poverty Falls under World bank Category

India Nearly operates More than 210 MKI's Number is increasing Every Year.Even If IAF Fields 50-55 % of them in Real War I Will be Enough To Counter PAF threat.

Situation Same Every Where Neither PAF Can Achieve 100 Operational Availability with its Less Size Fleet

Neither Iam Mig-29 Upg is Beast of Fighter Best in Mig-29 Block yet.You will Surprised Know that it Has Better EW & DRFM Capabilities Than MKI

Why are you making your pants wet by coming to this thread? We know your airforce is large in numbers... Only time will tell when air combat takes place.

@NKVD
as per world bank. 59% of India's population lives below the poverty line, using $2 PPP standard. that is more than half of your 1.26 Billion! :P stop being childish. quoting wikipedia now? jus lol

let India buy 1000 SU30, since they like to brag about numbers. irony is they just can't cross that border, show their bravery on fourms, movies & news channels. not worried about India, let them brag about their military numbers. we've got the minimum deterrence which kept these softies away in 2002 & 2008.

i'm done with Indian kids. Mods please clean up such trashy keyboard warriors.

Why Do you care Did I Offended you Directly.If you want Debate Make it on Facts Rather Personal attacks

No personal attacks... What I am saying is, everyone knows that your Airforce is superior in numbers.. Forget about the quality.

This thread is only about PA's acquisitions for its defence. Indians don't need to come to every thread and compare every time. Every army in this region is doing its best to protect their homeland.

I say we should have around 120 F-16 and atleast 3 or 4 squadrons doesn't matter of j-11D if possible ask for some equipments to be made in PAK aswell so we can reduce the cost and Last HQ-9 means advanced s300 we should get more of those as well.....
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: wish list kuch zyada he bari nahin ho gai :D

Fun fact : having found something to comment on in the first few posts,
I didn't read all the rest and just skimmed the pages making sure no Bharati
had derived the thread. 8-)
Thought it fun to mention since Abingdonboy is a logical Indian ( ref. intended )
and trolls about as surfers surf, for good vibrations so he'll understand. Hi mate!

More seriously, check this idea from the new kid though not a new idea :
instead buying from different countries we should focus to develope our own weapons, devices...ect.

Then apply it to that from @elitepilot09 :
Thunder block 3 fiber.png

So adding a second seat = adding weight.
Aerial refueling = adding weight.
9 over 7 stations = adding ( weapons or fuel weights? ) weight.
Larger combat radius = hiking engine efficiency, adding fuel ( = adding weight ) or shaving weight off.

Shaving weight by introducing composites in structural main frame and major surfaces.

Composites are amazing! I have an old engineer friend who's a carbon fiber developer.
I remember years back in U when he gave me a flat 8 x 1.5 cm mms thick piece of flimsy
black stuff with a rough side looking like a weave and a polished one. He then said :
-Show it to your friends ( at work : security guys and gym : bodybuilders ) ask them to break it by hand!
No one ever did and I got the message : new marvel material!
It has since invaded daily lives in rich country.

By making different weaves and the liquid slash glue slash activator helping, the end result
is strikingly stronger than steel and lighter too, by far!

So 3 steps program :
1- Find the Pakistani engineers qualified to lead and call the Chinese collaborator with news;
2- Build, buy and transfer or flocking even rent a plant making composites & start production;
3- Produce the real Thunder 3.0 by making main wing surfaces and possibly fuselage struts …
from composites to generate savings of 20% in weight, beyond the new requirements additional
ones thus generating the gain in lift to the extend range.

The tricky part is to refrain engineers from adding new stuff/weight en route, ask Abingdonboy!

In the long term / civilian view of it, build a technical college nearby employing older fellows to
teach practical knowledge and select employees from it and than expand into civilian market.
The tech is secured in Pakistan if maintained and ideally pushed by new government plans?

Just sayin' Good evening all, Tay.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom