What's new

Why These 3 Acquisitions are Critical for PAF:

no need to add more f-16 bk52
paf will add some old f-16s from usa inventary in future

we need to strong our air defence system

The Rafale by 2017 is just 2 years away- the PAF has no answer.
Deal is in trouble. First Egypt, then UAE...... then may be India.........
The LCA will be inducted within 12 months also.
Big NO. Atleast two years. And you know it will happen, because it is happening from past 10 years.
And what about the 300+ Su-30MKIs? You have no answer to this MASSIVE threat, this force alone would decimate your AF
That's why I didn't mentioned that PAF will have quality advantage over IAF. Ofcourse IAF will stay superior thanks to MKI, but MKI is not complete answer. Heavy, expensive plate form too risky to lose and work as replica of light and medium category air craft.
This decade belongs to Pakistan? Within a decade India's economy will be worth $5 TRILLION USD and will be inducting the FGFA, how can you possibly believe this decade belongs to Pakistan??
Indian economy is great, no doubt about it. But Pakistan is back in game. In coming years the gap will reduce instead of increasing further. I mean to mention the sense that Pakistan in this decades, Pakistan will achieve more crucial achievements compared to India.......... but still not enough to surpass India............

no need to add more f-16 bk52
paf will add some old f-16s from usa inventary in future

we need to strong our air defence system
The infrastructure for the Block-52 is already in place, wouldn't make sense to limit it to one squadron. If funds are available, a 2nd and possibly 3rd will be added.

All these weapons are impossible to use when fighting terrorists.

Just ask how Russia and USA failed against the talibans.

But Pakistan is back in game.
And what exactly does this mean?
In coming years the gap will reduce instead of increasing further.
How exactly will this happen? Care to provide some empirical evidence to back this up or are you going to give me more empty rhetoric?

For the gap to reduce Pakistan needs to start growing faster than India, which will not happen:

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco4_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco1_1280.png

The new global economy - CNNMoney

Please point to the year when Pakistan starts reducing the gap to India, because I can't see anything to support this claim.

I mean to mention the sense that Pakistan in this decades, Pakistan will achieve more crucial achievements compared to India
What kind of achievements are you talking about?
but still not enough to surpass India............

Surpass India? SURPASS?? Is this even worth discussing? Pakistan will never surpass India- this is just not possible.

And what exactly does this mean?

How exactly will this happen? Care to provide some empirical evidence to back this up or are you going to give me more empty rhetoric?

For the gap to reduce Pakistan needs to start growing faster than India, which will not happen:

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco6_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco5_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco4_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco3_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco2_1280.png

tumblr_ntadpyeb4r1tjfjuco1_1280.png

The new global economy - CNNMoney

Please point to the year when Pakistan starts reducing the gap to India, because I can't see anything to support this claim.

What kind of achievements are you talking about?

Surpass India? SURPASS?? Is this even worth discussing? Pakistan will never surpass India- this is just not possible.
Dear same reports were predicting collapse of Pakistan back in 2007-2012 ...................
Once Gwadar will become operational things will change a lot in region.......a lot.............leave the paper and come to reality
and It is worth discussing that a smaller country have chance to surpass a bigger one, even if minor chance exist, its existence cannot be ruled out.........:)

Dear same reports were predicting collapse of Pakistan back in 2007-2012 ...................
Good for you guys, you haven't collapsed, is this really something worth celebrating?

Once Gwadar will become operational things will change a lot in region.......a lot.............leave the paper and come to reality
You are talking about living in reality and yet deluding yourself that Gwadar will change Pakistan's macro economic fortunes in a meaningful way.

and It is worth discussing that a smaller country have chance to surpass a bigger one, even if minor chance exist, its existence cannot be ruled out.........:)

What chance is there? We might swell talk about Indonesia surpassing India, which too shall never happen- this is the reality of the world, to pretend otherwise is nothing short of nonsense.

Good for you guys, you haven't collapsed, is this really something worth celebrating?

You are talking about living in reality and yet deluding yourself that Gwadar will change Pakistan's macro economic fortunes in a meaningful way.

What chance is there? We might swell talk about Indonesia surpassing India, which too shall never happen- this is the reality of the world, to pretend otherwise is nothing short of nonsense.

What I don't understand is why an utter shit like you has decided to derail the thread by throwing up GDP data and discuss India. If you want to beat your chest, then go do that elsewhere please.

Take your GDP comparison infographics along with you. This is not a dick measuring contest. This thread is meant to discuss the feasibility of the OP proposal.

The Three most critical aquasitions for PAF is the following.

1. Find the funds on a annual basis to STOP the gap growing bigger than it already is against a rising india threat.
2. To get out of the cycle of USA dependency for key weapons NOW USA is a solid strategic partner of INDIA.
3. To entice CHINA which too many is the only real unilateral ALLY PAKISTAN enjoys over india to start supplying the top line Military hardware AND not the cheaper budget hardware.

China has some world class hardware in it own PLAAF but none of this is in PAF colours. ie

No J10 OR J11/su27/30 ( these fighters are the backbone of PLAAF with nos approaching 250 of each))
No FT2000 long range SAM capability. YET china has over 10 regiments for itself.
No long term financial and military grants like USA offers its allys like Israel and in past Pakistan despite sitting on 3 Trillion in forex reserves.

$ 3 billion a year to Pakistan to be shared between your military and economy would be a GOD SDEND.

INSTEAD THEY GIVE YOU LOANS to buy thunders and small second line frigates

Dear deluded Indians, stop spoiling the thread with your fantasy & childish analysis.

anyway.

whenever you, or any Indian for that matter, comes up with such data, kindly also mention the difference between the population of Pakistan & India. India needs to keep its GDP at around 10% for the next 30-40 years to bring your 800 million people above poverty line! you guys have no choice! on the other hand, Pakistan does not have that many people in poverty, our total population is just 200mn lol & we just need to kick start our economy again & we'll be among top economies in no time, & good news is that we're already doing that! 2020 Pakistan will be quite different.

so, kindly worry about your own mess, the reason your army/air force couldn't dare to attack in 2002 & 2008-09, or even use surgical strikes, is because of the fact that your country is HUGE, one slight hiccup & your whole shining India rhetoric will come down crumbling, war is not an option for you guys, you're softies when it comes to war, & the very reason why our forces calmly planning for the future :)

I don't think there is any chance for an all out war, the last time we had an all out war was in 1971, though i consider 1965 the last proper war between Pak-Ind, since India acted like sissy's in 1971, unlike how Pakistan acted during Sino-Ind war.
& Kargil was just limited to one specific area, that too inside India.

I don't see why we're being so paranoid? I see no war between Pak-Ind in decades.

anyway, I'd rather go with the F16's, need more squadrons, preferably newer block, along with newer SAM's, our border isn't that difficult to cover, & i think we already have our important strategic sites covered, most of the things are kept classified by Pakistan Army.

one last thing, these discussions are kinda childish by Indian's , & some paranoid Pakistanis, about equipments, everything isn't about big/best equipment, we've got enough to keep our country safe or else we would've already been run over, no one would dare to wage a war, in my opinion it is all about calculated strategies & planning than to buy the biggest & the best.

keep calm guys, Pakistan is safe. even if India gets 1000 Su30 & Rafales, it wouldn't dare to attack us. all they can do is bring couple of battalions on the border & run few IAF sorties, that too on the indian side, & then go back. Being a nuclear state isn't a joke, we usually overlook the broader picture when analysing things on PDF.

I've heard it all now.....

Big talk.

The Rafale by 2017 is just 2 years away- the PAF has no answer.

The LCA will be inducted within 12 months also.

And what about the 300+ Su-30MKIs? You have no answer to this MASSIVE threat, this force alone would decimate your AF, the Rafales and LCA can remain in their hangers.

This decade belongs to Pakistan? Within a decade India's economy will be worth $5 TRILLION USD and will be inducting the FGFA, how can you possibly believe this decade belongs to Pakistan??
wow 300+ mkis why not 10000+ mki ???? bcz dreaming dos'nt cost

wow 300+ mkis why not 10000+ mki ???? bcz dreaming dos'nt cost
Fool update yourself India Already has 272+40 MKI on Order which will be produced in India till 2021 in HAL Nasik Facility

. India needs to keep its GDP at around 10% for the next 30-40 years to bring your 800 million people above poverty line!
You are farting Figures in Hot Air Give Source of you claim

@Horus Would be nice if you can step in here and clean up. I don't recall the thread being about Ind vs. Pak

@NKVD go check world bank/IMF's figures on the level of poverty in India; 700-800mn below poverty line. & no, look at China, has been growing close to 10% for decades, & yet they're still far from being a developed country. you guys are only good at saying things, comeback to the real world.

P.S Stay on topic now & thanks for letting me know how Indians are brought up.

Back
Top Bottom