What's new

Why The US Dollar Will Collapse in 28 May 2016 ?

Let's burn some USD in 15 days to celebrate ........... :lol:

Party on bro, till then! :D

I request the day before we do a massive invite of all the members in the US to wish everybody good bye as we fall into the abyss.

The rest can post this:
Life-After-People1.jpg

Hey guys, Lets just say the date here is bullshit but i believe the arguments made in the videos are not.

I am no economist but can some body from economics background give their opinion about it. I believe the simple fact that too much debt is always recipe of disaster, no matter how big you are. We have seen big companies gone bankrupt and we have seen too much corporate corruption in term of misinformation and greed. After all governments and companies are run by same people so institutions and countries are also prone to same deficiencies.

It is "in" that day. Haha.

? Apologies if you did not mean it this way, but I assume you are correcting my English?

As a native english speaker, 'on' is the correct word. Saying 'Will come back to this thread in that day.' would be weird.

It would be fine to say I will come back to this thread in 7 days or something like that, but when you specify the day you use the word 'on'.

Examples:
'I will be there on Wednesday.
I go out on Christmas.
I will drink on the 15th/ May 15th.

? Apologies if you did not mean it this way, but I assume you are correcting my English?

As a native english speaker, 'on' is the correct word. Saying 'Will come back to this thread in that day.' would be weird.

It would be fine to say I will come back to this thread in 7 days or something like that, but when you specify the day you use the word 'on'.

Examples:
'I will be there on Wednesday.
I go out on Christmas.
I will drink on the 15th/ May 15th.
I was making fun of the thread title, not your reply. :)

rothschild funny money = borrow money paper with interest attached then loan out more with debt attached and now its digital just type transfer, hey rember if you fail to pay back i get the real asset your car, your house, your wife and daughter too.

Back
Top Bottom