What's new

Why the sikhs had no desire for a independent sikh state in the 1940s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were talking about whether a state that included people upto Delhi which Jinnah was trying to get would have worked out in our favor or not.

Hindus would NOT have joined such an arrangement

The Division of Punjab would STILL have happened in case
Sikhs merged with Pakistan ; At the MAXIMUM ;
Amritsar would have gone to Pakistan

Undivided Punjab had Many Hindus too

So You cannot expect Hindus to Just give away the whole of Punjab
just like that

However IN CASE you have not thought about It

Dont you think that Jinnah wanted to USE SIKHS as a SHIELD in
a future India Pakistan War

Pakistan was separated on religious lines not on regional lines-

I'll post sources from a book (if I don't get banned :p:) It talked about how the religious partition was just a front to get people on board but it was actually on ethnic grounds. I've seen Pakistani posters refer to it as well on these forums. I'm too sleepy right now.

INFINITELY Better ; And it is Not Just Punjab state

Sikhs are Living ALL over India and doing very well

What most people don't know is that Christians and Ahmadias voted for Muslim league and for the creation of pakistan.

Now just google the condition of both in pakistan :lol:

Like they say, Karma is a bitch.

I'll post sources from a book (if I don't get banned :p:) It talked about how the religious partition was just a front to get people on board but it was actually on ethnic grounds. I've seen Pakistani posters refer to it as well on these forums. I'm too sleepy right now.

good night !

Hindus would NOT have joined such an arrangement

The Division of Punjab would STILL have happened in case
Sikhs merged with Pakistan ; At the MAXIMUM ;
Amritsar would have gone to Pakistan

Undivided Punjab had Many Hindus too

So You cannot expect Hindus to Just give away the whole of Punjab
just like that

However IN CASE you have not thought about It

Dont you think that Jinnah wanted to USE SIKHS as a SHIELD in
a future India Pakistan War

He might have had the intention. I'm asserting that if the powers to be had decided that the Delhi would go to Pakistan there is nothing the common people could have done.

What most people don't know is that Christians and Ahmadias voted for Muslim league and for the creation of pakistan.

Now just google the condition of both in pakistan :lol:

Like they say, Karma is a bitch.

SO we can DEFINITELY say that SIKHS are VERY smart INSPITE
of all the Sardarji Jokes that go around :lol:

Hindus are one of us too and I have seen people pretending to be Hindus, abuse Hinduism while the sheeps looked on.

Nothing I have said is a lie.

Only uncomfortable truths which even sikhs have to learn to face one of these days. They can no longer be fanatical and threaten anyone who speaks their mind, even about sikhism.

Its time they become less like the Islamist's and revert back to the Dharmic culture that encourage doubt and promotes truth.
Your concern is transparent & you are right somehow..But think about the good one & try not to offend non fanatical one.People will have a bad concept & assumption of such words in public..

SO we can DEFINITELY say that SIKHS are VERY smart INSPITE
of all the Sardarji Jokes that go around :lol:

They are as smart and as stupid as the rest of us. There is nothing special about them any more than there is anything special about a kashmiri.

Though a british and a paksitani will tell you otherwise.

. I'm asserting that if the powers to be had decided that the Delhi would go to Pakistan there is nothing the common people could have done.

Hindus were Not going to roll over just like that
Look How FIERCELY we fought for Kashmir and Hyderabad in 1947

And you are talking of Extending Pakistan 's borders to Delhi

That is BEYOND CRAZY

More than Nehru ; it was PATEL who Persuaded the Sikhs to join India

Your concern is transparent & you are right somehow..But think about the good one & try not to offend non fanatical one.People will have a bad concept & assumption of such words in public..

The Non fanatical one do not get offended. Its only the fanatic who gets offended.

The wise will introspect, the shallow shall abuse and call for a ban.

They are as smart and as stupid as the rest of us. There is nothing special about them any more than there is anything special about a kashmiri.

We can say on the basis of Experience that Sikhs displayed
Enormous INSIGHT And FORESIGHT ; which was lacking in other
communities that supported Pakistan

We can say on the basis of Experience that Sikhs displayed
Enormous INSIGHT And FORESIGHT ; which was lacking in other
communities that supported Pakistan

It was really a no brainer.

The Sikhs and Parsis already had first hand knowledge about "muslim rule" and what it means.

The Anglo Indians, Christians, Ahmadias etc. were more blinded by their hate and contempt for hindus, than any rational thought.

70 years later you will find that Nothing has changed.

Hindus using those clever words once again. Ask those Sikh pilgrims that come from India how they are treated in Pakistan. They got nothing bad to say.

You should also look at plugnplys post he is taking the piss out of sikhism.What cleanwell is doing is not good either but plugnplay took it to insulting the tenants of our faith
There are an equal mumber of trolls on every side on this forum, sikhs, muslims, hindus, everyone trolls freely, and the mods dont seem to be bothered. Just picked Cleanwell cos he is my "brethren" and this time he started with the "hindu bhayya" shit. fellow indians should not fight among each other on a pakistani forum, as nothing pleases the pakistani menbers more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom