What's new

Why PTI failed in KPK?

Kabira

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was thinking about why PTI despite tall claims before election failed to perform in KP?

1. 0MW added to system by PTI lead KP vs 3600MW by punjab government.
2. Failed to setup any industrial zones despite N league lead operation Zarb azb making KP secure.
3. Huge downslide in provincial tax revenues, if they can't increase provincial tax then what can we expect from them in Islamabad?

But hold on they at least most have done some development work right?

img-20170507-wa0024-jpg.396257

Nice job. But what about education and police reform? When someone ask PTI to show difference between 2013 and now they say wait 10 years to see results, kya chutiapa hai?

Nice job. But what about education and police reform? When someone ask PTI to show difference between 2013 and now they say wait 10 years to see results, kya chutiapa hai?

Development takes years not days.

Since we're on the subject of overnight end to all of Pakistan's problems, wasn't load-shedding supposed to end like 3 days into NS's term?

What's the point of these bakwas threads anyways?

election ke social media propagandists har jagga shuroo ho gaye hai PTI ke khilaaf bakwaas kerna. Their task is to overflood social media with stuff against PTI and show them as a failed party.

Well I have full faith in ppl of KP. They´ll show you not 1 but 2 middlefingers.

I don't see PTI making government in KP next time. KP have vote bank for 4-5 parties. Unlike in punjab where 2 party system exist and no place for smaller parties.
Why PTI failed in KPK?
Because they were too busy in Punjab in opposition of Nawaz . I am sure if Imran and his senior leadership fully concentrate in performing in KPK instead of wasting time in Punjab then they would have easily win the election in 2018

election ke social media propagandists har jagga shuroo ho gaye hai PTI ke khilaaf bakwaas kerna. Their task is to overflood social media with stuff against PTI and show them as a failed party.

Well I have full faith in ppl of KP. They´ll show you not 1 but 2 middlefingers.

U mean same thing that pti media wing run by jahangeer tareen is doing against pkj army these days ??? Meaning barking like rabid dogs who need to b put to sleep????

Why PTI failed in KPK?
Because they were too busy in Punjab in opposition of Nawaz . I am sure if Imran and his senior leadership fully concentrate in performing in KPK instead of wasting time in Punjab then they would have easily win the election in 2018

All their innovative projects failed and money lost in corruption. Remember container schools? Court bus? Billion tree program?

Remember jhangla bus? By the time work start on Peshawar metro, next election will be few months away.

All PTI did was innaugurate projects initiated by ANP. They used KP money for jalsas in punjab.

yara ab saray provinces patwari to nahi ho saktay na.

Actually PTI have better chance in punjab. All anti-N vote will be for PTI. In KP vote bank is divided between JI, JUIF, ANP, N, PTI. This time PTI will not have that extra advantage of being new in KPK.

what a joke this thread ?
Gainda is Nauker of Maryam Cell what to expect forgot about PM who went Chichawatni for Animal Market .

Support PTI but their focus i think always was to some how remove nawaz shareef instead of making strategy to lift kpk, failed the target tax revenue by massive 50% last year & came to cpec party late
Paka Patwari hai to Yaar .

I dunno why I even replied tothis thread. It doesn´t deserve attention ... my last reply in this thread.

Enjoy..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom