What's new

Why only MQM and TTP demanding to stop operation in Karachi ?

Because both of them are being targeted by the operation since both are involved in the very criminal activities the operation is targeting.....:lol:

When did MQM say stop the operation? They only feel that the operation is targeting them specifically with extra judicial killings etc. I don't think there is anything wrong with having concerns about the nature in our police and rangers act ( I mean no one here has forgotten the case of the guy shot dead by rangers ?)
MQM has every right to be concerned, because unlike the self declared political shaheeds, MQM has face the brunt of state terrorism in the 1992 operation. And no one here needs to tell me how that went, I was there. MQM was brutally targeted then, they have a right to be concerned when their workers go missing or come back nearly beaten to death.

And finally, I find it strange that a supporter of a party that wants to do everything it can to stop operation against TTP is comparing another party with said organisation. Last I checked, it was PTI that was doing drama bazi in regards to halting operations against a terrorist organization. Only in Pakistan can people like IK can wander around like some central figures of moral high ground yet still carry deception and misinformation of the populace.

When did MQM say stop the operation? They only feel that the operation is targeting them specifically with extra judicial killings etc. I don't think there is anything wrong with having concerns about the nature in our police and rangers act ( I mean no one here has forgotten the case of the guy shot dead by rangers ?)
MQM has every right to be concerned, because unlike the self declared political shaheeds, MQM has face the brunt of state terrorism in the 1992 operation. And no one here needs to tell me how that went, I was there. MQM was brutally targeted then, they have a right to be concerned when their workers go missing or come back nearly beaten to death.

And finally, I find it strange that a supporter of a party that wants to do everything it can to stop operation against TTP is comparing another party with said organisation. Last I checked, it was PTI that was doing drama bazi in regards to halting operations against a terrorist organization. Only in Pakistan can people like IK can wander around like some central figures of moral high ground yet still carry deception and misinformation of the populace.

lol first of all dont forget who MQM blames for operation against MQM ? And than how does PTI stops PMLN with 180+ seats vs 30 PTI seats in parliament ? Its PMLN who also want talks not only PTI. So stop doing drama and lead from front.

Btw here is what your beloved Sharifs did

Back
Top Bottom