What's new

Why nobody resigns in Pakistan ?

That's fine. You can ask him to do a bit of research by pointing out facts about politicians resigning in Pakistan for corruption. You can give us links and sources. That's what I call a healthy discussion. We would really appreciate it.

Why are Indians complaining about dragging india into compassion. Isn't this what they do when anything negative is shed on India, they start posting negative about Pakistan.

And to answer the question many politicians have given resignations in Pakistan over corruption and violence issues. One just did couple of hours ago. Zulfiqar Mirza has resigned from his senior ministry position in karachi as well as provencional assembly seat for sindh over violence in Karachi.

Don't get it in a wrong way Bilal. Are we here to Google everything? No. We're here to discuss on any given topic. For example, if we just want to know about afghan war, we can Google it, but we do come here as we get into a healthy discussion. I'm sure you would agree.

In india ashok chauhan resigned, Yedurappa resigned, Shiv raj patil resigned and there are so many other examples

Yes, they resigned but how does that matter.? mere resigning ?
We are a poor country and our politicians are stashing lakhs of crores in foreign banks and what they do on being caught.?

pakistani and indian politicians seem the worst out of south asia. i wonder if banglideshi or nepal politcians are worse?

Yes, you would find the BD politician in the same bus. But the economy being smaller his take is not large enough to merit a deposit in Swiss banks. He is more visible in Singapore, Malaysia, HK, London or NY. Nepalese colleagues are under a lot of pressure. They will surely join the others from SA once things settle down.

Today Zulfiqar Mirza has also resigned. Few days back FIA chief also resigned, what made you think that nobody resigns in Pakistan.

This thread was designed specifically to flame - my Pakistani brothers and sisters, I am proud of all of you, that non of you - fell for the bait.

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Listen kid, learn to talk with respect to others. If I start exposing the realities of India, & the conditions of majority of Indians living in India, & what the world thinks about all these things, it won't be pretty.

haha Are you saying majority of Indians live in worse conditions than Pakistan? lool In that case I'm really looking forward to hear from you. :)

Btw welcome back. :)

there are too many people who dont take responsibility or man-up to their f*Ck ups.......no accountability, no heads go roll

whether its WAPDA, the interior minister or anyone else of 'importance'

haha Are you saying majority of Indians live in worse conditions than Pakistan? lool In that case I'm really looking forward to hear from you. :)

Btw welcome back. :)

Please don't try to derail the tread and stick to the topic.

For the past few weeks I was observing the evolving situation in Pakistan. Sadly , there are so many failures at almost every front e.g., violence in karachi, corruption, drones attack, suicide attacks, economy etc.You name it you have it. I can understand that as pakistan is almost in a state of war and all of these things are results of that. But One thing which baffled me that there is no one in the Government who takes the ownership or moral responsibility of all these unfortunate things. Not a single resignation !!! There is no accountability on the part of Government ? I know that there is a accountability bill which is pending for so many years in parliament. Can someone tell me why the things like these in pakistan as you are living in a democracy. Because if that kind of things happened in any other part of the world heads would have been rolling. Other thing why the public is so silence about this ? which is the most baffling thing. Is there any under current against government ?

you get them wrong they will never resign .they wait if someone kick them from office .

---------- Post added at 02:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

there are too many people who dont take responsibility or man-up to their f*Ck ups.......no accountability, no heads go roll

whether its WAPDA, the interior minister or anyone else of 'importance'

we don't have 365 interior ministers yearly daily there is blast and we need new one? we have dheet banda best option :lol:

whyy would they resign, they have power and money now, they won't just leave that.
they have no shame, they don't even care about the people or country...its all about money and power.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom