What's new

Why me my Lord!!!!

I'm prescribed 1 mg three times a day.

My psychiatrist says I can take 2 million mg instead of 1 before bedtime if need be.
2 million mg? Time to change your psychiatrist if he truly said so. Reminds me of a particular episode of Dexter where he takes care of one such doctor.

benzos bad.

I tried klonys and quit them in 3 days.. zombied me out.

Last edited:
2 million mg? Time to change your psychiatrist if he truly said so. Reminds me of a particular episode of Dexter where he takes care of one such doctor.

I'm extremely happy with my psychiatrist.

When I do take 2 mg, and that isn't too often, it is of great help to me.

It's almost as good as Walmart grocery delivery.

Ever taken modafnil any one, here
Hahaha, if taken man it feels depressing .
Very depressing. Although it gives immense focus
If one wants to contemplate what you are doing in your life in reality, without the charade of everything is going to be fine .
Please take modafnil, 200 mg

And you lose hunger r

I'm extremely happy with my psychiatrist.

When I do take 2 mg, and that isn't too often, it is of great help to me.

It's almost as good as Walmart grocery delivery.
2 mg is quite ok.
OTOH 2 million mg (2Kg) will kill an elephant. Strongly advise you you avoid that dose. (Unless you are actually Kal-El masquerading as a mortal with us humans).

Sab kuch Allah ka hay hum bhi, hamara kuch bhi nahi, to phir dukh aur afsos kis baat ka.

Sab kuch Allah ka hay hum bhi, hamara kuch bhi nahi, to phir dukh aur afsos kis baat ka.
Uske purane post padho bhai, wo psychedelic leta hai , he himself admitted it.
These fellows always live in a twilight state , na soye hue na jage hue .
I won't belive anything a person who consumes psychedelic says at all, kyuki wo hosh me nai hai

Psychedelic yani ki mushrooms , lsd, lsa , molly etc many more .
Ye log apni duniya me rehte hai .
Inko sab aisa dikhta hai

We had @jaibi our very own consultant. He is busy in life though.
Still here, brother :) whenever needed

Everything I did in my life started with your name. No matter the situation I never lost my faith and hope in you. I prayed to you. Never bribed anyone while it was common in my practice. I fed the poor and the needy in your name.
Have never been scared of anyone except you. When the whole world was scared of Corona I was roaming around in public knowing you would protect me. I fought against 3 countries while traveling that wearing a mask is against my religion and only you are my protector. I keep repenting to you no matter what. I fought against my own people to uphold your laws. I read your book the Quran many times. I was good to my parents, siblings, and relatives. I helped out alot of people in your name. I stood up against oppression and didn't differentiate between your people. I even stood tall infront of bullets to go against injustices being done to a women. While my whole village believes they need a waseela to reach you I went to you directly. There are many more things where I kept you as the first priority.

But you took away from me everything in an instant. Why do you do that to your believers. Why do you make this world hell for those who are sincere to you while you give leeway to those who are corrupt, liars and thieves.

I was a man of another magnitude but you have made a mockery of me. You left me neither for this world or the afterlife.
You say you're going to question me on judgement day but I have alot of questions for you as well. You will have to answer them.

I don't know if you are punishing me or putting me through trials. If you are punishing me then I ask for your forgiveness. If you are putting me through a trial, I won't lose my faith in you no matter how bad it gets for me.

You have even outlawed killing myself otherwise I would've done it already. The state isn't waging war on the enemy otherwise I would give my life that way. The state has made it hard for me to reach certain places where I could get killed.
If you dont fix me im gonna have to kms i cant live like this. Hell cant be any worse than what i experience now. :suicide:
Dearest brother, from your text it seems like you need therapy. I say this because I am a therapist and unlike many unfortunate replies here, it is my field. I don't think talking to you over here would help. If you need help please reply and I'll do my best to try to help you.

You go to mental hospital and wards for severe mental illnesses, and not to rehab. A psychiatrist only prescribes meds if the treatment outweighs the side-effects. In your case, you were simply wronged.
Don't know what people in old times did when psyche consultants weren't around and neither were milligrams of sleepy pills.

Back
Top Bottom