What's new

Why LUMS has terrorism supporter lecturers

This bitch is an enemy of Pakistan. A terrorist supporter.

Another weakness of the state. Unable to confront and detain terrorist supporters. These are people who educate our children.

You are putting too much faith in a corrupt judiciary that won’t prosecute terrorist. It will let them go free. The judiciary in Pakistan has already proved that it is handpicked bulwark of the previous regimes. You need military courts for this purpose.

GHQ is more scared of negative press / Western complaints than actual terrorist sympathizers.

Still we need to hear these people. We should have that much perseverance to listen.
On my Alumnai Forum so many were saying, " We need to look why baluch separatists are doing this"
I was saying no one can take arm against state and in no condition civilians can be killed. Some people are just too naive.

The real question is why the state is allowing all this? Is it sleeping or is it too weak to deal with them?
This is a very dangerous long term problem. Institutes like lums are breeding elites that hate their country and are mental slaves of west and their culture. These elites are then supported from outside and pushed to take big roles in the country's structure and become rulers. Mark my words, lums will soon vouch for homosexuality, if they already dont.

She's not a Pakistani citizen, she has to be deported.

Where is this filth from?

The real question is why the state is allowing all this? Is it sleeping or is it too weak to deal with them?
This is a very dangerous long term problem. Institutes like lums are breeding elites that hate their country and are mental slaves of west and their culture. These elites are then supported from outside and pushed to take big roles in the country's structure and become rulers. Mark my words, lums will soon vouch for homosexuality, if they already dont.

They already do. I work in the academic field and I get to meet a lot of "Pakistani" scholars visiting our uni.

I am shocked what I have seen until now. Thoroughly anti-Pakistan. Such scumbags. I hate to say this, but the Pakistani intellectuals in academia that I have met until now is not worth it.

Seriously, there needs to be some huge protests around LUMS. What are they teaching when they have faculty members like these?

Wtf is "BLA Gunmen", whose narrative is being peddled here?

And it's not like its such a brilliant university, last I read its world ranking was abysmal compared to rest of the Pakistan Universities.
Universities are beds of alternative thoughts and freedom of speech, let them be, stop hounding them.

Please provide this delusional woman some security.

She should know Kirmanis don't get Zinda Hai status after a bullet to the head.

Back
Top Bottom