What's new

Why is there so much hatred for India in Pakistan?

I don't hate Pakistanis but if I ever got my hand on the Indian red button I will launch all of those atmi dhamakay on the western side of Indian border :chilli:
And I realized there are no emoticons for atmi dhamakay.

I've read a number of accounts written by Westerners who attribute these failings to Pakistanis specifically. The Aramco guys, for example, write that a Saudi would probably never lie under oath in a Sharia court - he'd rather resist taking an oath in the first place link. On the other hand, British accounts of the Raj are full of administrators' claims that "Indians" (this was NW India) had no compunctions about lying under oath; even if they were only the tenth cousin of the accused they would lie to provide an alibi to protect him. This made successful criminal prosecutions nearly impossible (sorry, can't find the link).

With contrasts like this, one can understand why the Brits thought more Islam was the solution to many woes. What they didn't realize, perhaps, was that without a conscience - in the Saudi example, fear of G-d - more religion would serve less as a brake on individuals' transgressions than as a tool to be exploited by the greedy and ambitious.

Hi,

That is the truth----. Many a Pakistanis lie like there is no tomorrow----even in the courts of law---even after having been sworn on the Qura'an---they would still lie if the need be.

Also there is no value of oath---the issues are there because there are no consequences. In the cutures---where people value OATH---over the period of time in the past---people paid an extremely heavy price for failing the oath.

The destruction of character started in Pakistan during the Zia's regime----when religion came in strong and Mullah got total control over the loud speakers of the mosques---.

They matter a lot. Finding OBL living comfortably in Abbottabad after years of Pakistani denials was very bad PR, yes?
Senor,

The bad PR was Kiyani keeping quiet about the Pakistani support in the operation due to fear of his life---. Pakistan gave them the phone number---pakistan kept the military from interfering during the strike---when one of the helicopters got damaged---and half the team was on the ground----pak military kept everyone away from the site of the operation.

The resuce helicopter for the rest of the seals was a chinook helicopter---big---lumbering loud and slow---it came after 45 minutes afterwards to pick up the rest of the team.

The air chief says---we had shut off the radars towards afganistan---the army chief says nothing because he is mad at Mullen for deceiving him after their meeting in spain---.

Osam Bin Laden was following the CIA manual for hiding under duress---. If you have access to one---you would find---OBL followed it right to the dot.

Last edited:
@Norwegian very enlightening thread,
To all Indians on the thread, get out. Don't feel like you have to defend Indian honour here.
This is about expression of feelings, and the need to understanding of the cause of the feelings.
To others please don't bring Israel and other extraneous stuff in this thread.

That hatred is from 1947 and become more worse after 1971 so this hatred will keep on going until the major issue i.e. Kashmir is being solved.

Yes, I have also noticed similar hatred for Israel, a tiny nation of the Middle East that hasn't done Pakistan any harm.
And the US of A that's pumped in billions of dollars since 1952 and still does to keep Pakistan afloat. But ironically most Pakistanis hate the U.S.!!

Where are you from? Because there is no hatered against India in Pakistan, infact we love Indians.
I agree! When I went to Lahore a couple of years back, I was treated like a VIP (though I'm an ordinary soul!). The kabab corner in Anarkali Bazar even refused to accept cash from me saying that as I was an Indian, I was their honored guest! The jovial taxi guy was thrilled to know that I was from India and cursed the politics and politicians for the state of affairs between India and Pakistan.

So I feel it's the vested interests at work in both countries to keep the pot boiling.

Really funny to see the hatred towards India (atleast from few) and the reasons are even funnier......It become funny because 1.2 billion people (and their feelings) are been analysed using few news articles, youtube videos, and propaganda.........

I agree! When I went to Lahore a couple of years back, I was treated like a VIP (though I'm an ordinary soul!). The kabab corner in Anarkali Bazar even refused to accept cash from me saying that as I was an Indian, I was their honored guest! The jovial taxi guy was thrilled to know that I was from India and cursed the politics and politicians for the state of affairs between India and Pakistan.

So I feel it's the vested interests at work in both countries to keep the pot boiling.

That is the most important point, the normal population in both the countries dont hate each other, and i have heard several such stories from both the sides ( I am yet to meet a Pakistani in my real life, and i will love see one )......

There are few who hate the other country, but then most of the time their stories are highlighted.......

Hate is like a cancer that eats you from the inside. Jews have understood it. Hindus and Buddhists as well. Christians and Muslims have long way to go in this regards as their religious fundamentals are built on hating former religion. In Christianity's case; Jews. In Islam's case: Jews, Christians and everyone before and after them :D

Sorry for butting in, as an Indian.

But I have this question to ask. If you look around the world, all hate is either linked to religion or race.

Which is stronger, worse?

Which has killed more?

I personally would go with race over religion.

one of my cousin sisters is married to a muslim, a lot of his family is in Pakistan (they maintained close ties through the decades) and actually came over for the wedding, great people/same people.

"hate" is for the ignorants and extremists, outside the subcontinent, Indians and Pakistanis generally get along famously. I even met a group of Pakistanis from "azad" Kashmir during my time in Sri Lanka and they invited a bunch of us Indian kids over for a meal, what a feast !

How about we start with Modi right now?

Who is known terrorist and until now was banned to travel to US and Western countries?
Dude Modi did not kill Pakistanis in Pakistan , lakhwi killed Indians in India , what Modi does in his country is none of anybody's business , Indian muslims are citizen's of India & not Pakistan , jeez how hard is that for you to understand ? there are so many Mexicans who kills each other but as a Canadian its none of my business , but if a Mexican kills a Canadian in Canada than its my business , likewise what an Indian does in India is none of your business , but if an Indian kills a Pakistani in Pakistan then you have the right to object .

Back
Top Bottom