What's new

Why is there so much hatred for India in Pakistan?

as I said living in the UK & having such a sick & extremist mindset can get you into a'lot of trouble

you deserve to be reported to the authorities

Anti-Terrorist Hotline - Metropolitan Police Service

There is nothing sick nor extreme in these views

In Palestine innocent muslims gave been stamped upon and abused for over 50 years

The same goes for Kashmir

It is a natural right to stand up for and defend the rights of muslims under occupation anywhere in the world

Just because someone doesn't hurt you directly doesn't mean you stand by and let them hurt your brother and mother and other Muslims

I dnt have experience like you tera pura bachpan hi wahi beeta hai na :rofl:, isiliye sab wahi ki lagte hai .....

It is you yourself that everyone is not from that area. I accept that not everyone is from that area like me or other Pakistanis. But you and others of your kind do have some relationship with that locality. :D

wat the hell is op talking about pakistani people dont talk about india apart from their movies . you must live in some military area or something..
normal pakistani dont give a fuk about india.

Thank God we have good folks like you. If we let him get too out of hand, who knows how many schools would have been bombed by that fellow's mind terrorism. #StopMindTerrorism
the guy has got a really extremist mindset I am baffled , as to just how he is allowed in the UK ? to be honest , these are the kind of people , who gives muslims a bad image with their hate filled views

Last edited:
Another thing

Most muslims and hindus are NOT buddies in the west, i have never seen anything but hatred and contempt for hindus amongst muslims in the UK and wider west, feeling for sikhs are slightly more positive

We largely dont interact

The feelings are mutual eg the treatment of England cricketer Moeen Ali at the hands of the indian crowd when india were losing

wat the hell is op talking about pakistani people dont talk about india apart from their movies . you must live in some military area or something..
normal pakistani dont give a fuk about india.

While mankind contemplates his existence, the past, the present and the future, Indians ponder over what Pakistanis think of them.

Yes, I have also noticed similar hatred for Israel, a tiny nation of the Middle East that hasn't done Pakistan any harm.

...? Reason why Pakistan hates Israel is because of the recent attacks on Palestinians, Mossad operations against Pakistan, the fact that they tried bombing our nuclear reactors and also we were engaged in an air war against Israel in which we shot down 11 Israeli jets. But the biggest reason is the death toll of muslims in Gaza and Palestine.

It is you yourself that everyone is not from that area. I accept that not everyone is from that area like me or other Pakistanis. But you and others of your kind do have some relationship with that locality. :D

Entire of your community in sub continent have connection with that area this how you got converted :D

Where are you from? Because there is no hatered against India in Pakistan, infact we love Indians. But can't say the same about Indians, they indeed hate us for no reason.

I wouldnt say love. Most of the people here in Sialkot hate indians.

the guy has got a really extremist mindset I am baffled @ how was he allowed in the UK , these are the kind of people who gives muslims a bad image with their hate filled views , as I said he deserves to be reported to the authorities

When it comes to hindus and jews my views are relatively moderate eg I never agreed with the Holocaust whilst many people feel the jews got what they deserve considering their later actions

My feelings about hindus are completely in line with how the vast majority of muslims see them

You might as well report us all nark

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom