What's new

Why is Pakistan not purchasing the Rafale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
man...but the way i think we must go for euro weponary....rafale is cool option agaisnt su30mki n other gigs....after all we must have something this better to keep pressure on our rivals....we must compermise wealth for such a thing...because usa never want us to have a strong stuff for ur defence...

Do you guys ever take the cost into account? Or do you just see a video of the Rafale on History Channel's Dogfights series and think "Wait Pakistan should buy the Rafale". Whats next? Some other Boored-Key Board Friendly-Newbie-Son Of A gun asking "Why is Pakistan not purchasing the F-22?".
Dude try that game and see what I am talking about, its one of the best game I ever played.
Dude HAWK is an Arcade shooter. If you want to go for a real flight sim try Lock On Modern Air Combat by Ubi Soft. Its the most perfect flight sim and with no bull **** like 1 Mig-29 taking out 20 F-16s. The AI is so good that even in a Mig-29 I get shot down by the F-5. Mig-29, Su-27 and Su-25 Test Pilots have confirmed it as being the most realistic simulator.
Some Screenies of the Game:
A Ka-52 downed:

An Su-25 after being hit:
ed22f7ba8d951a87e7ce553f68c582ea.jpg

Mig-29 Firing the R-73:
e43220dd768db1cd58f9669d7b88962e.jpg

All these are real game graphics not renders.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom