What's new

Why is Pakistan doing this with Israel? Shirin Mazari in the NA

Kid, link it to me already, Is it hard?
Look up kid:
December 2015, not 2014.

I like how 90% of your argument is "EPIC FAIL" and "MOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..."

What ever it is, lie or not, was fixed.

Sorry, but no Mk4 was ever destroyed not even by the best ATGMs

The Iron Dome has 90% success rate, but we will add up Iron Beam laser defense system

The Arrow has successfully intercepted ballistic missiles, much more advanced than the Scud.

Patriot isn't Israeli, the Davids Sling will replace it, it is not the best certainly.

Python 5 is the best air to air missile in the world, want it or not.

Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world, the Saar 6 and 72 will be better anyways.

I don't know what PODS are you talking about

And what is Viber you idiot?

"israel has been a world pioneer in developing and deploying missile defense systems, but its programs have suffered two setbacks in recent months. And after months of vague statements, Israel has finally acknowledged that its Arrow-2 antiballistic missile system failed a September 2014 intercept test"

PYTHON are so good that they can't hit a slow flying drone !!!!

"Sorry, but no Mk4 was ever destroyed not even by the best ATGMs"

"52 chars Merkava ont été touchés : 50 par des missiles et 2 par des IED (mines). Mais touchés ne veut pas dire détruits ! Les deux chars touchés par les IED ont bien été détruits. En revanche, seuls 22 des 50 chars touchés par un missile ont été pénétrés et trois seulement réellement détruits. Globalement, les Merkava 4, plus modernes, ont été bien plus protecteurs que les Merkava 2 et 3.

Au final, cinq chars détruits pour 52 touchés (un sur dix). Et un bilan humain de 23 morts. « Les 52 chars touchés transportaient entre 210 et 230 hommes, écrit Marc Chassillan."

10% of all merkava hit in the 2006 war were dstroyed .. FACTS
5 were MERKAVA 4 !!! FACTS

"Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world,"

EPIC FAIL !!

Kid, link it to me already, Is it hard?
Look up kid:
December 2015, not 2014.

I like how 90% of your argument is "EPIC FAIL" and "MOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..."

What ever it is, lie or not, was fixed.

Sorry, but no Mk4 was ever destroyed not even by the best ATGMs

The Iron Dome has 90% success rate, but we will add up Iron Beam laser defense system
% of
The Arrow has successfully intercepted ballistic missiles, much more advanced than the Scud.

Patriot isn't Israeli, the Davids Sling will replace it, it is not the best certainly.

Python 5 is the best air to air missile in the world, want it or not.

Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world, the Saar 6 and 72 will be better anyways.

I don't know what PODS are you talking about

And what is Viber you idiot?

Sorry, but no Mk4 was ever destroyed not even by the best ATGMs !!! wrong FACTIS are :

"52 chars Merkava ont été touchés : 50 par des missiles et 2 par des IED (mines). Mais touchés ne veut pas dire détruits ! Les deux chars touchés par les IED ont bien été détruits. En revanche, seuls 22 des 50 chars touchés par un missile ont été pénétrés et trois seulement réellement détruits. Globalement, les Merkava 4

Au final, cinq chars détruits pour 52 touchés (un sur dix). Et un bilan humain de 23 morts. « Les 52 chars touchés transportaient entre 210 et 230 hommes, écrit Marc Chassillan."

The Iron Dome has 90% success rate, but we will add up Iron Beam laser defense system:

NO its rather 90% FAIL to intercept LOL

Python 5 is the best air to air missile in the world, want it or not.:

MMMMM yes yes my zionists friend, with 20km range for python vs 100 for the french Meteor... i have somes doubdt LOL
anyway the PYTHON FAILLED miserably to hit a SLOW FLYING DRONE ON JULY 17, 2016.

Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world :

That why a cheap iranian copy of c-802 penissed it easly isn't ? and now 4 zionists are feeding shark in meiterranea !!!! ANOTHER EPIC FAIL

The Arrow has successfully intercepted ballistic missiles, much more advanced than the Scud. NO it has not :

"israel's upgraded ballistic missile shield failed its first live interception test on Tuesday, security sources said, a fresh setback for the U.S.-supported system billed as a bulwark against Iran."

dec 16, 2014 Ynet news :

"
Israeli Test of Arrow 3 Fails for Second Time - and Defense Ministry Waffles Again
For second time in a few months, ministry does not initially admit that trial of Arrow anti-ballistic missile went awry."

can u please READ where its wrote "Fails for Second Time" LOL second in french is translated as deuxieme, or in arab as DJOUJ, and in Dutch as tweede .... LOOL

FROM EPIC FAIL TO EPIC FAIL .. russian jammed both patriot and PYTHON and got the drone safe home !!!

But rest prood of yourself, you have VIBER and sodaStream LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOL

FROM EPIC FAIL TO EPIC FAIL

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatever you want to call it, hypocrisy, stupidity it is what it is. Successive governments of Pakistan have just played into the hands of mullahs so as not to affect their vote bank. It was only under Musharraf that things started to move towards normalisation of ties between Israel and Pakistan. It could not materialise unfortunately. The current government under NS, well we can forget it. He is nothing but a slave to house of Saud.
Even with good relations with Arabs, Usrael just opposed the sale of weapons to Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrein and got the UAE upset by opposing important acquisitions..It only thinks about its own interests and supreme supremacy over others , it is its mentality.. Pakistan is no fool to go into/ through this too..

Hey bro, tell me how do you open new threat on this site ?

mashallah
Just go to any section, ie: pakistan air force, navy or world affairs ..etc and open it (not a thread, open the section)..On the top right corner, you'll see "add new thread" click on it , write your title.. it will show you if there is a similar thread already.. if not, enter your text for the thread and hit submit, after that click on forum to go back to the forum..

Even with good relations with Arabs, Usrael just opposed the sale of weapons to Egypt, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrein and got the UAE upset by opposing important acquisitions..It only thinks about its own interests and supreme supremacy over others , it is its mentality.. Pakistan is no fool to go into/ through this too..

Israel fought war with these countries and although the relations seems normal but it is only natural for countries to be vary of each other. Does India not do the same with Pakistan and object on every sale made to Pakistan? Again my question why do we recognise India than and not Israel?

@rayanBis123456789 please keep your responses digjifed. Stop using terms such as zion dogs etc. Thank you.

OK CHEF LOL, but FACTS are hard to integrate for ZIONISTS LOL.

They r living in differents world, between the facts and what their givement them there is a big difference so .... i have to be persuasif LOL

ANYWAY FACTS ARE FACTS ... ISRA-HELL-i weapons are going fom EPIC FAILL TO EPIC FAILL ....

OK CHEF LOL, but FACTS are hard to integrate for ZIONISTS LOL.

They r living in differents world, between the facts and what their givement them there is a big difference so .... i have to be persuasif LOL

ANYWAY FACTS ARE FACTS ... Israel-i weapons are going fom EPIC FAILL TO EPIC FAILL ....

Thank you. Also use the word Israel.

I do rather use the REAL name : israHELL or Is-Rat-Hell ... please ?

Do you know there is forum where israHELLIS openly diuscuss how to USE NUKES on muslims and how to nukes pakistan first ?

I find it strange that you want me to be "civilised" in the face of thoses genocidale criminals, only a fool won't see ZIONISTS for what they are the worst danger in the world.

But please KEEP protecting your israHELLI friends !!!

Israel fought war with these countries and although the relations seems normal but it is only natural for countries to be vary of each other. Does India not do the same with Pakistan and object on every sale made to Pakistan? Again my question why do we recognise India than and not Israel?

Isra-HELL, never fought war with qatar or UAE, even less with Kuweit IDIOT. !!!!!

Because Usrael was set in the midst of those countries by force in 1948 and India has been in its own place for thousands of years..They are far from being comparable..

Because Usrael was set in the midst of those countries by force in 1948 and India has been in its own place for thousands of years..They are far from being comparable..
Yet the circumstances are the same, both committed atrocities, both captured land illegally, We like to be in bed with one while somehow want to claim a moral high horse with the other.
By the way it was Israel that helped keeping those F-16s of ours flying. Lets quit the hypocrisy shall we?

Isra-HELL, never fought war with qatar or UAE, even less with Kuweit IDIOT. !!!!!

Did something went up your *** because i cant understand one word you said.

And watch your mouth with me before i show you your place A$$hole.

I do rather use the REAL name : israHELL or Is-Rat-Hell ... please ?

Do you know there is forum where israHELLIS openly diuscuss how to USE NUKES on muslims and how to nukes pakistan first ?

I find it strange that you want me to be "civilised" in the face of thoses genocidale criminals, only a fool won't see ZIONISTS for what they are the worst danger in the world.

But please KEEP protecting your israHELLI friends !!!

No my friend you can't, please use Israel.
Yes I know of that forum, but we don't tolerate that on here.
Now you're getting personal i.e. "keep protecting your IsraHELL friends". If you can't debate in a decent manner, I'll be forced to take action against you.

Yet the circumstances are the same, both committed atrocities, both captured land illegally, We like to be in bed with one while somehow want to claim a moral high horse with the other.
By the way it was Israel that helped keeping those F-16s of ours flying. Lets quit the hypocrisy shall we?
If it has helped PaF F-16 keep flying why Pakistan is not buying used F-16s from them?

Waz, I was banned by a senior Moderator for saying the following: "Don't think that a billion Muslims can even walk to Israel, let alone arm them.
We've got 10 bullets for every Muslim that exists, we're fine, and enough nukes to destroy every Islamic nation in the world"
And later on saying "Insulting other peoples nationalities" yet this guy calls me "Israhell" and "Zionist dog" infront of you but I didn't see you ban him.

"israel has been a world pioneer in developing and deploying missile defense systems, but its programs have suffered two setbacks in recent months. And after months of vague statements, Israel has finally acknowledged that its Arrow-2 antiballistic missile system failed a September 2014 intercept test"

PYTHON are so good that they can't hit a slow flying drone !!!!

"Sorry, but no Mk4 was ever destroyed not even by the best ATGMs"

"52 chars Merkava ont été touchés : 50 par des missiles et 2 par des IED (mines). Mais touchés ne veut pas dire détruits ! Les deux chars touchés par les IED ont bien été détruits. En revanche, seuls 22 des 50 chars touchés par un missile ont été pénétrés et trois seulement réellement détruits. Globalement, les Merkava 4, plus modernes, ont été bien plus protecteurs que les Merkava 2 et 3.

10% of all merkava hit in the 2006 war were dstroyed .. FACTS
5 were MERKAVA 4 !!! FACTS

"Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world,"

EPIC FAIL !!

Sorry, but no Mk4 was ever destroyed not even by the best ATGMs !!! wrong FACTIS are :

"52 chars Merkava ont été touchés : 50 par des missiles et 2 par des IED (mines). Mais touchés ne veut pas dire détruits ! Les deux chars touchés par les IED ont bien été détruits. En revanche, seuls 22 des 50 chars touchés par un missile ont été pénétrés et trois seulement réellement détruits. Globalement, les Merkava 4

The Iron Dome has 90% success rate, but we will add up Iron Beam laser defense system:

NO its rather 90% FAIL to intercept LOL

Python 5 is the best air to air missile in the world, want it or not.:

MMMMM yes yes my zionists friend, with 20km range for python vs 100 for the french Meteor... i have somes doubdt LOL
anyway the PYTHON FAILLED miserably to hit a SLOW FLYING DRONE ON JULY 17, 2016.

Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world :

That why a cheap iranian copy of c-802 penissed it easly isn't ? and now 4 zionists are feeding shark in meiterranea !!!! ANOTHER EPIC FAIL

The Arrow has successfully intercepted ballistic missiles, much more advanced than the Scud. NO it has not :

"israel's upgraded ballistic missile shield failed its first live interception test on Tuesday, security sources said, a fresh setback for the U.S.-supported system billed as a bulwark against Iran."

dec 16, 2014 Ynet news :

"
Israeli Test of Arrow 3 Fails for Second Time - and Defense Ministry Waffles Again
For second time in a few months, ministry does not initially admit that trial of Arrow anti-ballistic missile went awry."

can u please READ where its wrote "Fails for Second Time" LOL second in french is translated as deuxieme, or in arab as DJOUJ, and in Dutch as tweede .... LOOL

FROM EPIC FAIL TO EPIC FAIL .. russian jammed both patriot and PYTHON and got the drone safe home !!!

But rest prood of yourself, you have VIBER and sodaStream LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOLLOOL

FROM EPIC FAIL TO EPIC FAIL
Alright mister "FAIL FAIL FAIL EPIC FAIL LOOOOOOOOOOOL" kid, lets see...
*Arrow 2* system, not Arrow 3, this is why we have Arrow 3 rather than Arrow 2 smartass.

Pythons weren't used, AIM9s were

I cant read French, and not even one Mk4 was destroyed by ATGM, only 2 were destroyed by huge IEDs
Only 5 Merkavas were destroyed, 3 of them were Mk3s and 2s destroyed by Kornets, 2 of them were Mk4s destroyed by huge IEDs. So I caught you lying, guess what? AGAIN.

Yes, Saar 5 is one of the best corvettes in the world, the CIWS was turned off because there were Israeli and commercial planes nearby, and in that time our navy was using some crappy Barak 1s

90% fail rate? Based on absolutely nothing (Your brain)

No, nothing was jammed, and no Python was used, this was an Israeli drone that maneuvers well.

Waz, I was banned by a senior Moderator for saying the following: "Don't think that a billion Muslims can even walk to Israel, let alone arm them.
We've got 10 bullets for every Muslim that exists, we're fine, and enough nukes to destroy every Islamic nation in the world"
And later on saying "Insulting other peoples nationalities" yet this guy calls me "Israhell" and "Zionist dog" infront of you but I didn't see you ban him.
I saw people getting away from calling names to countries but your comment are Islamophobic. That's a big No No.

Back
Top Bottom