What's new

Why is Pakistan doing this with Israel? Shirin Mazari in the NA

Waz, I was banned by a senior Moderator for saying the following: "Don't think that a billion Muslims can even walk to Israel, let alone arm them.
We've got 10 bullets for every Muslim that exists, we're fine, and enough nukes to destroy every Islamic nation in the world"
And later on saying "Insulting other peoples nationalities" yet this guy calls me "Israhell" and "Zionist dog" infront of you but I didn't see you ban him.

You were banned not just for that comment, but what you have been saying about Muslims all over the board, and in practically every thread you posted in. If he repeats his behaviour he will be banned as well.

You were banned not just for that comment, but what you have been saying about Muslims all over the board, and in practically every thread you posted in. If he repeats his behaviour he will be banned as well.
And he said Muslims all over the board will come to destroy Israel, why wasn't he banned?

I saw people getting away from calling names to countries but your comment are Islamophobic. That's a big No No.
I don't believe the word "Islamophobic"
"Its a word created by fascists, used by cowards to manipulate morons"
Nothing personal.

I don't care about anti semitic
And yes, I don't think "Anti semitic" should be used in any argument.
You do realize that all your country do to get support. That's all your PM cry in UN every time. 24/7 propaganda propagated by zionist run media and organization based on use of word "Anti-semitic" is the reason Americans are even tolerating Jews in US. Billion in economic and military Aid. This "Anti-semitic" is the word basically your country is still existing.

Don't recognize us, couldn't care less.
In the meantime, ull create more enemies where u don't need them, and we'll continue to make India stronger by selling them technologies in various of aspects.
Dont worry and could care less. In due time favour shall be returned and twice the time of what Isreal will bestow upon Pakistan.Pakistan is not the only one with enemies Isreal also have some and very close to Pakistan. There is a saying about payback and that is "take a cloth and wet it with oil and then throw it in a pot full of sesame seeds. Now when you take out the cloth and the amount of sesame seeds that you see on the cloth is the time that you can wait to payback your enemy but payback is a must".

Last edited:
You do realize that all your country do to get support. That's all your PM cry in UN every time. 24/7 propaganda propagated by zionist run media and organization based on use of word "Anti-semitic" is the reason Americans are even tolerating Jews in US. Billion in economic and military Aid. This "Anti-semitic" is the word basically your country is still existing.
He could do better, and there is no "Zionist propaganda" Its the truth
But yeah, all of those Anti Israel organization are in their cores Anti Jewish, for example, I am always called "Blood sucker Jew"
We don't get any economic aid, just military aid.
And this money goes to defense systems which goes to Israel and its allies

Tehrik-e-Insaf Parliamentarian Dr Shireen Mazari on Thursday raised questions over Pakistan’s participation in a military exercise in United States where Israel is also supposed to participate.

She said, “Pakistan military force is being discredited by participating in exercises with Israel. Pakistan does not recognize Israel then why military is doing exercises with it. The US also stopped $300 military aid to Pakistan. Is the US our friend or enemy?”

She said that the Defence Minister will have to reply to the House regarding these questions.

Earlier, responding to a calling attention notice moved by Muhammad Jamaluddin and others regarding exclusion of various development schemes of the Federally Administered Tribal Areas (FATA) by the government under ‘Rationalisation Policy’, Minister for States and Frontier Regions Abdul Qadir Baloch told the House that the purpose of the policy is maximum utilisation of the available resources.

Mazari’s second question was regarding withholding of Pakistan’s military aid by Pentagon.

“We have sacrificed thousands of precious lives in the war of terror but the US has stropped $300 million aid, what is happening here, will someone from the government tell me on what basis should we cooperate with Washington,” she asked.

The US stopped the funds because the secretary has not yet certified that Pakistan has taken sufficient action against the Haqqani Network, Pentagon Spokesman Adam Stump told media on Wednesday.

http://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/paki...ing-this-with-israel-shirin-mazari-in-the-na/

I call her Shrill Mazari

Back
Top Bottom