What's new

Why is Pakistan afraid of international perception when testing its ICBM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanity is not the question here Raj, once you are threaten, you are left with very little options, either you go along and wait for your faith to catch up with you or you do something about it. The world knew Iraq did not posses WMD, yet the americans attacked in broad day light, the leader of the country was hung, this was bound to happen, why because Iraq could not defend it self. Our leaders(military, political) have their head buried in sand, i would this far as to say that currently and for the last decade US is a bigger threat to Pakistan then India ever was. I hope we are clear on this one.

I am afraid but sanity is the question here and no US cannot be a bigger threat than India to you...However with this ICBM thingi you can very well make them one...Listen if all else remains the same then yes i agree that with ICBM you will have something to show the yankees...However where you are making your biggest mistake is will "everything else remains the same"??? look at what they are doing to NK/Iran....Thanks to the large oil deposits Iran is able to shave of some of the sanctions but dealing with Iran is getting very very difficult. What does Pakistan have??? You know how harsh were the sanctions for going nuclear, right??? At that time you were only a threat to us and yet you got those sanctions for daring to go nuclear. With ICBM you are going to be a direct threat to USA and i can only imagine what would be the reaction....let's face it my frined this ICBM thing is not a practical and sensible thing for you...Only fools will like to make USA a direct enemy...Whatever is happening right now is not a permanent thing...once there goal(whatever it is) in AF is over they will retreat(though partially but in enough numbers which will not bother you at all)

7000 kms figure was just quoted hypothetically. Anything that can hit the US would just do fine and make no mistake about it, you cannot always defend by just keeping a defense posture. US can still send us back to stone age i have no doubt in that but once they know that Pakistan does have the capability to strike on the main land, they will think twice.

They still think twice while dealing with NK...I don't think i am proud of NK, are you???

even the best of the best i am talking american and israel tech wont help against us bcz of a simple factor we r your neighbour abm cant do crap for both of us against each other and you know your previous posts full of boasting really said something else

I wish our DRDO chief had even 10% of your smartness...it would have saved us $$$ millions...even knowing such a fact they are still going on with ABM...fools!!!

So we are afraid of them because they are afraid of us? Like nuclear tests, ICBM tests should be done no matter what.
You prefer to create new enemies rather than new friends?

Khodai nai kare, but for that to happen, per your own doctrine, you would have done something incredibly stupid and our forces would be overrunning your soil making you and your generals blow green smoke first.

Mixing your carrots and peas here....if we do execute the said doctrine, the saffron smoke would already have mushroomed, you can then implement your cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits... blah...blah....blah....
Baqi...Ram Nam Such Hey. !!

May be, may be not but the way most indians spew out venom towards Pakistan tells me that most indians perceive Pakistan as a genuine missile power.

We perceive china and north korea as genuine missile powers (atleast the former). And since pakistan
gets tech from them, we perceive those missiles as a threat, and hence are investing in ABMs to counter
this threat to as much extent as possible.

Mixing your carrots and peas here....if we do execute the said doctrine, the saffron smoke would already have mushroomed, you can then implement your cold start, surgical strikes, hot pursuits... blah...blah....blah....

Dont know abt saffron smoke...but you are certainly ALL SMOKE NO FIRE...in this forum.

Don't want to get into this rubbish conversation but cold-start/surgical strikes may lead to a nuke war...let's not confuse the sequence...

What if we decide to sprout a few saffron mushrooms on Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, and ofcourse the Gwadar area?

Launching your mushrooms would be akin to suicide for pakistan (just like to NK), your people
are already being fed uranium again like the NK, you want us to feed them to some mushrooms and
subsequent deaths, skin cancers etc. as well? What an amazing crap.

We must be talking about different doctrine then.

I am speaking about the doctrine of first use, on Indian soil, post failure of your tactical nukes of stopping an Indian column/s advance from crossing your internal red lines. Widely acknowledged to be your Lahore-Karchi axis. In effect, bisecting Pakistan.

Which is why my question earlier to IceCold as well.

Why else would you nuke us? Just to see saffron smoke first? Knowing a lot of green smoke is coming within minutes of your launch?

You do realise that none of the 3 - India, Pakistan, or China, have nuclear warheads ready mated to their launch vehicles? For a reason .... seeing the geography.

You do also realise, since you seem to have fauji links, that this equally means that none of these countries subscribe to the US - USSR Cold War doctrine of Launch on Impact?

By extension it means we launch on launch.

By further extension backwards, it means we deploy and mate on deployment.

What is the timeline we are speaking about? Do you believe you can pull that off without us knowing?

If so ..... Allah Hafiz.

Dudes, stop this nuclear thingy, its meaningless.

Only weaklings threaten the usage of nukes, powerful nations can have their way the way they want, even conventionally.

Only weaklings threaten the usage of nukes, powerful nations can have their way the way they want, even conventionally.

Your words are as truthful as ever Markus.

All of china's clients are sinking more and more into the abyss of being a failed state, pakistan and north korea
are two great examples, hence they're holding their nukes close to their chest and
chanting praises on china:rofl:

You need history lessons.

Why did you dropout from school ?

No it is you who needs to stop lingering on to the past and get a grip of reality.

do you want me to malign anyone else religion ? reported though

I hardly give a crap what you or your kind do. You guys have already ruined every Pakistani thread anyways.

So according to you the US of A was a weakling who used nuke on Japan?

You prefer to create new enemies rather than new friends?

US of A was hardly a friend ever. Its just a relationship of convenience between the 2.

When did I linger in the past :what:

What exactly do you mean by having history lessons if not about the past

The US of A used the weapons, it does not ONLY threaten any country like you guys do.

So let me get this straight you does not want Pakistan just to threat but also to smoke you guys up. I didnt realize We have a warmonger among us.

US of A was hardly a friend ever.

How can you say that. Dont forget you could've been mauled if not for US help in '71. They helped you
out and prevented us from trying any invasion by applying multi-dimensional military pressure, even
with use of a CBG.

Its just a relationship of convenience between the 2.

Does this also apply in case of pak-china relationship or not?

So let me get this straight you does not want Pakistan just to threat but also to smoke you guys up. I didnt realize We have a warmonger among us.

Threats without ability lack credibility.

Countries can fight conventional wars under a nuclear overhang.

Kargil should have taught you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom