What's new

Why is Europe considered a continent?

breeze

Reaction score
Why is Europe considered a continent when it's obviously part of Asia. India and Arabia have more claim in being continents geographically then "Europe", due to the fact that both of these geographic locations belong to separate tectonic plates.

Is it culture? well no.. since again Asia is already diverse without Europe.. Southwest Asia, India, East Asia, Northeast Asia etc.

Europe is nothing more than a part of Asia; a certain region, Northwestern Asia, as Arabia is part of Asia, Southwest Asia.

The only reason Europe is considered a continent, is due to the fact that Eurocentric's desire to have a homeland of their own separate from other parts of Asia? It seems to be completely social and political and even racial.

Europeans are Asians, Northwestern Asians.

So why is Europe considered a Continent?

Reality:
24o3y8p.jpg

What "White" people want you to see
66i1jp.jpg

Well, i don't really care if Europeans are Asians or whatsoever.

Since Europe can be their privilege of the racial purity, since it is their homeland.

However NA and Australia didn't initially belong to them, so they don't have the right to keep yelling that "NA for whites only!!!".

Europeans don't feel like sharing the same continent with Asians, whom they considered to be inferior.

It's the same reason the Japanese leaders used to claim that Japan was the western end of the European civilization, and the world west to Japan was savage Asia.

It's simple racism really.

Everyone has a different level of racism, which is part of human nature.

Some racism is harmless, while some are.

But at least i do respect some white nationalists who use to admit that the white racial purity cannot be maintained if the White Euorpeans are far away their homeland.

Europeans don't feel like sharing the same continent with Asians, whom they considered to be inferior.

It's the same reason the Japanese leaders used to claim that Japan was the western end of the European civilization, and the world west to Japan was savage Asia.

Oh, Stop it. Can you saving your pathetic theory? Not spamming them all the forum.

You are disgusting.

Oh, Stop it. Can you saving your pathetic theory? Not spamming them all the forum.

You are disgusting.

The Aryan Koreans use to believe that they are the descendants of the mighty Scythians, so you are to better understand their mentality of the Korean Master Race. :coffee:

You are disgusting.
In case you have a reading comprehension problem, all the posters above you attribute racism as the reason behind Europe's classification as a separate continent.

The Aryan Koreans use to believe that they are the descendants of the mighty Scythians
No, just the Kims(Kims really are Scythians, hence they make punching bags from the rest of other Koreans. Modern DNA science has reopened the 1400 year old wound.). The rest are Siberians.

In case you have a reading comprehension problem, all the posters above you attribute racism as the reason behind Europe's classification as a separate continent.

I actually is to the thread. Sorry buddy, feeding me all the time before this minutes, I am tired of this talking racism.

No, just the Kims. The rest are Siberians.

Dunno, but those Korean Kims all have a chubby face with extremely squinty eyes, while the Scythians were tall slim individuals who looked like the Slavic Russians.

I can hardly picture them as the descendants of the Scythians. :coffee:

More like you don't belong here.

I would say that's you. Racism is not the main stream here unless you see them through your theory.

this is a military forum, all foes and competition, but in nature that's not racism.

I can hardly picture them as the descendants of the Scythians.
A dirty secret in Korean entertainment industry is that all the finest-looking actresses originate from a specific area of Korea settled down by Scythians.

I would say that's you. Racism is not the main stream here unless you see them through your theory.
And racism is the reason behind why a continent called Europe exists, when it should really be called Asia.

A dirty secret in Korean entertainment industry is that all the finest-looking actresses originate from a specific area of Korea settled down by Scythians.

The Scythian men carried the Y-DNA R1a1a, while none of the Korean males carry this gene marker.

It is quite hilarious to see that both Japanese and Koreans are so desperately wanted to be whites, since this is the difference between the colonized nations and the independent nations. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom