What's new

Why is China called the longest continual civilization?

???????????:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:
I would have countered your claims here.But i feel i will waste my time by doing so.The first para itself is so ridiculous that i have lost the will .Sometimes i feel you write these nonsense to provoke Indians here .Not only do you distort history but you add and delete here and there and make up imaginary stuff.It appears to me that you live in a parallel world .No matter what i write , how much evidence i show you will not learn .So what's the point.There can be a debate only if both sides respect each other.Having false superiority complex and distorted information will not lead to a good debate.

No, its you you people who enrage me by denying us of our civilization, Why do you people have to claim our history why not chinese or australian, why pakistan. We are not conjoined twins, we dont have a shared history. We were always separate until 13 century

No, its you you people who enrage me by denying us of our civilization, Why do you people have to claim our history why not chinese or australian, why pakistan. We are not conjoined twins, we dont have a shared history. We were always separate until 13 century

We are not denying anyone to anything.There is nothing to deny.History is something that cannot be changed no matter what.The people who lived in those civilizations had very few links with modern day Pakistanis.Their religion ,culture ,practices were different.They were Hindus and were Dravidians.They settled in those parts because of the rivers there and nothing else. Just because the land is in present day Pakistan you cannot call it your history.It belongs to the entire subcontinent.If at all you want to identify then the history of Pakistan in the tru sense starts in the 8th century when Qasim invaded Sindh.

We are not denying anyone to anything.There is nothing to deny.History is something that cannot be changed no matter what.The people who lived in those civilizations had very few links with modern day Pakistanis.Their religion ,culture ,practices were different.They were Hindus and were Dravidians.They settled in those parts because of the rivers there and nothing else. Just because the land is in present day Pakistan you cannot call it your history.It belongs to the entire subcontinent.If at all you want to identify then the history of Pakistan in the tru sense starts in the 8th century when Qasim invaded Sindh.

No sir we pakistanis have nothing to do with bengali, tamil, bihari, marathi
We are separate, we are not south asian.

The ancestors of pakistanis were never hindus, they were vedics who denounced idol worshipping(hinduism). Hinduism is a gangetic religion which in its current form originated in 8th century and developed out of brahminism which exterminated buddhism and jainism from its place of origin bharat. This is the reason budhism spread in pakistan. Islam is older than hinduism.

Pakistani ancestors were budhists, vedics, zoroastrians but never hindus, this is the reason you see few hindu architecture in pakistan which is few centuries old while budhist architecture is thousands of years old

Untitlede.jpg
[/IMG]

The ancestors of pakistanis were never hindus, they were vedics who denounced idol worshipping(hinduism). Hinduism is a gangetic religion which in its current form originated in 8th century and developed out of brahminism which exterminated buddhism and jainism from its place of origin bharat. This is the reason budhism spread in pakistan. Islam is older than hinduism.

Pakistani ancestors were budhists, vedics, zoroastrians but never hindus, this is the reason you see few hindu architecture in pakistan which is few centuries old while budhist architecture is thousands of years old
Buddhism was brought into Pakistan by Ashoka just like he spread the religion to other parts of the world and not because of the emergence of Hinduism. Ashoka was himself a Hindu and a Kshatriya and he later converted to Buddhism. If i am not wrong there is stupa in Taxila or Peshawar which he build just like the one in Sanchi.As far as the origin of Hinduism is concerned there is a lot of research going on.There is no conclusive evidence that it emerged in the gangetic plains.In fact some recent excavations show that Hinduism actually originated in Tajikistan.This may sound a bit weird but the archaeologist involved say that they have credible evidence.

The reason why there are very few Hindu structures in Pakistan is because a vast majority of them were destroyed by the invading Muslim armies.In fact in Islamic literature Multan is called the city of gold because Qasim's army looted a lot of gold from a huge Shiva temple which was there and then burned it down.There are only a handful of fire temples in Iran .Does that mean that Zoroastrianism was not the religion of Iran before the Islamic invasion?

@ Ganga

There is an old Kannada saying which translates to this:

"Just because you have a strong head does not mean that you can start bashing it against a boulder".

You are wasting your time.

@purearyan: wtf man, why did you bring india in the discussion, pakistan and india have a common culture, the harrapa civilization belong to both the nations, you have the worst notions of history here and it has become a habit of yours to derail every goddamned good thread here.

@purearyan: wtf man, why did you bring india in the discussion, pakistan and india have a common culture, the harrapa civilization belong to both the nations, you have the worst notions of history here and it has become a habit of yours to derail every goddamned good thread here.

The thread got derailed when some Indian claimed that Harappa belonged to India. They should have said 'south Asia' since the word 'India' denotes only the modern state of India. Hopefully it was an innocent mistake.

Buddhism was brought into Pakistan by Ashoka just like he spread the religion to other parts of the world and not because of the emergence of Hinduism. Ashoka was himself a Hindu and a Kshatriya and he later converted to Buddhism. If i am not wrong there is stupa in Taxila or Peshawar which he build just like the one in Sanchi.As far as the origin of Hinduism is concerned there is a lot of research going on.There is no conclusive evidence that it emerged in the gangetic plains.In fact some recent excavations show that Hinduism actually originated in Tajikistan.This may sound a bit weird but the archaeologist involved say that they have credible evidence.

The reason why there are very few Hindu structures in Pakistan is because a vast majority of them were destroyed by the invading Muslim armies.In fact in Islamic literature Multan is called the city of gold because Qasim's army looted a lot of gold from a huge Shiva temple which was there and then burned it down.There are only a handful of fire temples in Iran .Does that mean that Zoroastrianism was not the religion of Iran before the Islamic invasion?

I only expected nonsensical response and you fulfilled my expectation, so hinduism originated in tajikistan not in uttar pardesh so why do hindus take a holy bath in ganga river why dont they go to freezing river of amu darya,

Adi Shankara is founder of Hinduism.

Why did islamic invaders destroy hindu architecture and spared buddhist architecture

Asoka is a mythical figure created by james princep, there is no mention of asoka in any history book published before 1828, he was created to give hindus historical superiority and that all the land from afghanistan to indonesia is akhand bharat and belongs only to hindus

Those handful of fire temples in Iran are thousands of years old while this is not the same for hindu temple in pakistan

It wasn't shiva temple it was Sun temple those multanis were sun worshippers.

Look i have had this discussion thousands of time before and i have given so references that pakistanis ancestors were never hindus but you people suffering from inferiority complex will not never stop calling our ancestors hindus which they very much disliked and they were the reasons for inter-aryan wars,
Obviously you know nothing what i am writing, you can continue to live in your temple indoctrination where every pre-islamic human was a hindu and muslims destroyed hindus while you will never be able to prove it

The slaughtering of sikhs, muslims, christian in bharat, forced conversions, abduction of musim women and children, the destruction of mosques(babri masjid, sikh temple) which is being carried out by hindus, only shows to me the opposite

I am only expecting a hindutva version of pathetic reply so keep it coming
Thanks

excuse me!!! you have no idea of hinduism...... have you heared about arya samaji.... they are pure hindus but do not worship Idols and gods.... my bua and fufagi's family is Arya Samaji......

arya samajis perform all the rituals of vedics

can you tell me what are the rituals of vedics.....

huh... you claim to be aryan.... can you please tell me the funda of YAGYA in vedic civillization...

and if you claim Indus civilization .... let me tell you Idol worshiping comes from indus civilization....

excuse me!!! you have no idea of hinduism...... have you heared about arya samaji.... they are pure hindus but do not worship Idols and gods.... my bua and fufagi's family is Arya Samaji......

arya samajis perform all the rituals of vedics

can you tell me what are the rituals of vedics.....

huh... you claim to be vedic can you tell me the funda of YAGYA in vedic civillization...

and if you claim Indus civilization .... let me tell you Idol worshiping comes from indus civilization....

Its obvious you people are hellbent on making our ancestors hindus while there is ample proof that when muslims arabs invaded sindh majority of population were budhist r

These are excerpts from THE EVOLUTION OF HINDUISM by Dr M Philip
It was published in 1900 when the bharati propaganda was nowhere

Hinduism denotes the various religious beliefs and
practices now prevalent in India. It differs from Vedism*,
or Brahmanism, in being more vague and compre
hensive. Vedism, or Brahmanism, denotes the ancient
religion of the Hindu-Aryans, as contained in the Vedas
and Brahmanas, in contradistinction to the religions of
the aboriginal inhabitants. Hinduism comprises the
religions of to-day, which are neither Vedic nor aboriginal,
but a fusion of corrupt Vedic doctrines with aboriginal
non-Aryan cults. Its literature is not the Veda, but the
epic poems, the Kamayana and Ma-habharata, and the
more recent Puranas.
How came the Vedic

Its obvious you people are hellbent on making our ancestors hindus while there is ample proof that when muslims arabs invaded sindh majority of population were budhist r

These are excerpts from THE EVOLUTION OF HINDUISM by Dr M Philip
It was published in 1900 when the bharati propaganda was nowhere

Hinduism denotes the various religious beliefs and
practices now prevalent in India. It differs from Vedism*,
or Brahmanism, in being more vague and compre
hensive. Vedism, or Brahmanism, denotes the ancient
religion of the Hindu-Aryans, as contained in the Vedas
and Brahmanas, in contradistinction to the religions of
the aboriginal inhabitants. Hinduism comprises the
religions of to-day, which are neither Vedic nor aboriginal,
but a fusion of corrupt Vedic doctrines with aboriginal
non-Aryan cults. Its literature is not the Veda, but the
epic poems, the Kamayana and Ma-habharata, and the
more recent Puranas.
How came the Vedic

all your text dosent prove that you are aryan or Indus.....
hell... your ancestors aborted practising 'this land' rituals ... on what ground can you claim Indus or vedic.....

go and search about hinduism.....
this religion had continuously changed with time while keeping the core values same.....
and this is why we are continuously existing today despite of several outer invensions.....

Asoka is a mythical figure created by james princep, there is no mention of asoka in any history book published before 1828, he was created to give hindus historical superiority and that all the land from afghanistan to indonesia is akhand bharat and belongs only to hindus

Those handful of fire temples in Iran are thousands of years old while this is not the same for hindu temple in pakistan

Look i have had this discussion thousands of time before and i have given so references that pakistanis ancestors were never hindus but you people suffering from inferiority complex will not never stop calling our ancestors hindus which they very much disliked and they were the reasons for inter-aryan wars,
Obviously you know nothing what i am writing, you can continue to live in your temple indoctrination where every pre-islamic human was a hindu and muslims destroyed hindus while you will never be able to prove it

The slaughtering of sikhs, muslims, christian in bharat, forced conversions, abduction of musim women and children, the destruction of mosques(babri masjid, sikh temple) which is being carried out by hindus, only shows to me the opposite

Thanks

so you mean in 1828 all the people of the world read that book and started practising what it claimed......:rofl::rofl:

It seems by responding you i m hitting wall :hitwall::hitwall:

just get your name change kid...... even your id dosent represent you..... and you clain about Indian civilizations..... yak yak

I only expected nonsensical response and you fulfilled my expectation, so hinduism originated in tajikistan not in uttar pardesh so why do hindus take a holy bath in ganga river why dont they go to freezing river of amu darya,

Why did islamic invaders destroy hindu architecture and spared buddhist architecture

Thanks
I think i will do what bang galore suggested in post 21 and i too feel it is right.As i mentioned earlier you live in a parallel world where everything that is great belongs to either Pakistan or Muslims.There is no point arguing with an adamant guy like you.You can only argue with a guy who is willing to listen.I can post hundreds of links , articles ,scan and post pages of history books written by brilliant authors about whom you probably never heard looking at the level of your history.In short i can crush your claims right now if i want to .But i don't think it will do any good but just waste my precious time.

No response Sorry!!!And please don't expect me to respond to the post you post in response to this.I back out.Stay happy in your fairyland.

Pakistan has a 9000 year old recorded history starting with Mehrgarh civilization and then followed by 5000 year old indus valley civilization

Pakistani 5000 year old indus valley civilization predates the chinese civilization

Pakistan is a cradle of civilization

Note: There is a difference between ancient india and present india.
Ancient india corresponds to present day pakistan which today bharat has hijacked to steal pakistan's 9000 year old glorious civilization. We dont have any shared history with present day india before 13 century/

Sunken City Off India Coast-
7500 B. C.?

© 2002 by Linda Moulton HoweFebruary 16, 2002Surat, India -
A month ago in mid-January, marine scientists in India announced
they had sonar images of square and rectangular shapes about 130
feet down off the northwestern coast of India in the Gulf of Khambhat
(Cambay). Not only are their sonar shapes with 90-degree angles,
the Indian Minister of Science and Technology ordered that the site
be dredged. What was found has surprised archaeologists around
the world and was the subject of a private meeting two weeks ago
attended by the Indian Minister in charge of investigating the
underwater site about thirty miles off the coast from Surat.An
American who traveled to that private meeting was Michael
Cremo, researcher in the history of archaeology for the Bhakti
Vedanta Institute in India and author of the book Forbidden
Archaeology. I talked with him today in India about the dredging
operation, what the ocean engineers found and the implications of
first carbon dating of artifacts at more than 9,000 years.

Michael Cremo, Researcher of Ancient Archaeology
and Author, Forbidden Archaeology

"Within the past few months, the engineers began some dredging
operations there and they pulled up human fossil bones, fossil wood,
stone tools, pieces of pottery and many other things that indicated
that it indeed was a human habitation site that they had. And they
were able to do more intensive sonar work there and were able to
identify more structures. They appeared to have been laid out on the
bank of a river that had been flowing from the Indian subcontinent
out into that area.According to the news releases, they have done a
radiocarbon testing on a piece of wood from the underwater site
that is now yielding an age of 9,500 years which would place it
near the end of the last Ice Age.Yes, those are the indications that
are coming. There were actually two radiocarbon dates: one about
7500 years old and another about 9500 years old. The 9500 yea
r old one seems to be the strongest one. That's the one they are
going with. This was announced by Minister Joshi (Murli Manohar
Joshi is Indian Minister for Ocean Technology) at this meeting I
attended in Hyderabad, India. He said there is going to be more
work going on. It's difficult because it's very difficult to see down
there. There is a very swift current. So, it's going to have to be a
pretty massive effort, but he said the government of India is willing
to put the resources behind it to do whatever it takes to further
confirm these discoveries.I also spoke in Hyderabad with an
independent archaeologist not connected with the Indian
government, but who has a deep interest in these discoveries
and he says they are still going to have to send divers down there.
Up to this point, they have not sent divers down. The information
they have is based on the sonar readings and the dredging they
have done. Eventually, they are going to have to find a way to
get people down there to take a closer look at this. I think this
effort is going to go on.

Now, another American archaeologist, Richard Meadows of
Harvard University, is proposing there should be an international
effort here. On the surface that sounds like a good idea, but it also
may be an effort of American archaeologists and others to control
the project. I don't think they want to see a civilization being as old
as it appears to be according to these new finds at 9500 years ago.
So, I would hope the Indian archaeologists and government would
be very cautious about letting outsiders in there who might have a
different agenda and who might try to control what gets let out about
this very important discovery. It could be quite revolutionary.

Cultural Background of People At Underwater Site?

Even if we don't know what the cultural background of the people is,
if it does happen to be a city that is 9500 years old, that is older than
the Sumerian civilization by several thousand years. It is older than the
Egyptian, older than the Chinese. So it would radically affect our whole
picture of the development of urban civilization on this planet.

Now, if it further happens that additional research is able to identify
the culture of the people who lived in that city that's now underwater,
if it turns out they are a Vedic people - which I think is quite probable
given the location of this off the coast of India - I think that would
radically change the whole picture of Indian history which has basically
been written by western archaeologists.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom