What's new

Why is China called the longest continual civilization?

How come surname prove your point. China was ruled by Mongols and Manchus who speak non-Sino-Tibetan languages. I even read Chinese also have Persian origin words. everyone wasn't speaking Mandarin for 2500 years, still only 70% Chinese know Mandarin, 400 million can't speak Mandarin.

Mongol and Manchu use Chinese. Persian culture ruled you, never us. Mandarin is standardized chinese. LOL. You know nothing about CHinese history. Those who don't speak it, can read and write it. dialect is not a language. Dumbo. Chinese is the oldest continuous language, this is a fact, there is no dispute about it.

Consider this. Suppose German miraculously dies out today. Can English be considered a continuation of German? The answer is no. They are completely different languages. Chinese today and Chinese 500 BC are the same language, not different languages.

Mongol and Manchu use Chinese. Persian culture ruled you, never us. Mandarin is standardized chinese. LOL. You know nothing about CHinese history. Those who don't speak it, can read and write it. dialect is not a language. Dumbo. Chinese is the oldest continuous language, this is a fact, there is no dispute about it.

So, how the record of it kept when Chinese uses symbols. Persian didn't rule us, it was brought by Turks.

Consider this. Suppose German miraculously dies out today. Can English be considered a continuation of German? The answer is no. They are completely different languages. Chinese today and Chinese 500 BC are the same language, not different languages.

German and Germanic are different terms.

New language originates from old, same with Hindi(Khariboli) originating from Shauraseni language a kind of Western Prakrit. So, what are you referring to by Persianization. :girl_wacko:

A few loan words is normal in any language, but when you have 30-70% loan words, it's a different language.
@shan can shed more light on how persianized is Hindi.

Last edited by a moderator:
A few loan words is normal in any language, but when you have 30-70% loan words, it's a different language.
@shan can shed more light on how persianized is Hindi.

Nice, I hope he can bring the proof of 70% of Persian words in Hindi which he still have failed to provide. :omghaha::omghaha:

BTW mainly nouns are taken as Persian loanwords in Hindi.

Last edited by a moderator:
So, how the record of it kept when Chinese uses symbols. Persian didn't rule us, it was brought by Turks.

How? Written, we have the oldest continuous language. There is no dispute about it.

I know the Mughals persianized your culture. Hence, I said "persian culture" ruled you, not persians.

Nice, I hope he can bring the proof of 70% of Persian words in Hindi which he still have failed to provide.

Retarded, I said 30-70% :rofl:

Because it was persianized. :rofl:

Now you use Pinyin, same logic applied. :lol:

How? Written, we have the oldest continuous language. There is no dispute about it.

I know the Mughals persianized your culture. Hence, I said "persian culture" ruled you, not persians.

Retarded, I said 30-70% :rofl:

How do you know Chinese didn't change when use only symbols as records of Chinese manuscripts. :omghaha: All of you orginated out of Zhongyuan plains and ended up speaking different dialects some not understandable to others. How did that happened when Chinese never changed. :girl_wacko:

Now you use Pinyin, same logic applied.

No we don't. This is our we write 中国

How do you know Chinese didn't change when use only symbols as records of Chinese manuscripts. All of you orginated out of Zhongyuan plains and ended up speaking different dialects some not understandable to others. How did that happened when Chinese never changed.

Historians validated that our script came from oracle bones :omghaha:
Dialect is not language, many are intelligible. We can read and write the same character.

We have the purest and oldest continous language. This is a fact.
You want to be like us, but you can't :laughcry:

No we don't. This is our we write 中国

Historians validated that our script came from oracle bones :omghaha:
Dialect is not language, many are intelligible. We can read and write the same character.

We have the purest and oldest continous language. This is a fact.
You want to be like us, but you can't :laughcry:

You don't use the same Chinese characters of oracle bones. And I asked when you have no pronunciation record due to symbolic script, how do you know Chinese never changed for 2500 years. :girl_wacko:

You don't use the same Chinese characters of oracle bones. And I asked when you have no pronunciation record due to symbolic script, how do you know Chinese never changed for 2500 years.

Clearly, you're not capable of any intellectual discussion, only mindless taunting. Do not derail this thread further, go start your own thread.

You don't know about Mao's Cultural Revolution?

I also know of Qin Emperor and many other instances of destruction of entire cities throughout Chinese history that could be more worst.

Perhaps you should ask yourself…Why did the cultural revolution end ?

I don't dispute the history of rich culture of Chinese people. Most of the countries in the world has kept their music and dances alive and popular through their music and film industry but in China its very miserable with Chinese music. In India, if one learns traditional Indian music, still he can make music career out of it because of the popularity of traditional music but in China such things are not possible, your music are just confined to some boring concerts and youtube videos.

Congratulation on Indian music and dance.

12 Girls Band 女子十二乐坊 Freedom live concert in Japan in HD

12 Girls Band

Chinese Acrobatic Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKlPPEJFDc

Shaolin Kung Fu Monks in Malta (11 & 12th July 2008)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9FZP7m3jHw

Do we agree, from the Neolithic dating around 10,000 BC to 2013 AD, the Chinese civilization has been continuous?

Back
Top Bottom