What's new

Why is China called the longest continual civilization?

What is your meaning with "we are still here today"?

No, Chinese civilization ended during Mao's Cultural Revolution.

I asked fellow Chinese members here to restore Chinese civilization and continue it so it will last forever. But I was scolded and mocked.

I don't think there's a hope for Chinese civilization existence anymore.

A lot of bad Chinese.

Kolops, how does the current elected government of Taiwan relate with the teachings of Confucius or how does it connect with the imperial system left behind by Qin Shi Huangdi ? Perhabs its you on Taiwan that needs to return to its roots.

I don't see anything Chinese in Chinese culture except for food and Chinese symbols. Rest seems to have disappeared. Even listening to Chinese songs, there is no trace traditional Chinese instruments

Culture is a way of life. It encompasses philosophy, values, arts and language, not just food and music. Our traditional music is thousands of years old and it is very much alive in the form of traditional Chinese orchestra. Pop music are pop music, a separate genre altogether, retarded Indian.

It's the international academia that gave us the honour of being the world's oldest continuous civilization. If you want to dispute it, get your Phd and publish your thesis. If you're envious and jealous of rich Chinese culture and achievement, go see a psychiatrist.

Culture is a way of life. It encompasses philosophy, values, arts and language, not just food and music. Our traditional music is thousands of years old and it is very much alive in the form of traditional Chinese orchestra. Pop music are pop music, a separate genre altogether, retarded Indian.

It's the international academia that gave us the honour of being the world's oldest continuous civilization. If you want to dispute it, get your Phd and publish your thesis. If you're envious and jealous of rich Chinese culture and achievement, go see a psychiatrist.

I don't dispute the history of rich culture of Chinese people. Most of the countries in the world has kept their music and dances alive and popular through their music and film industry but in China its very miserable with Chinese music. In India, if one learns traditional Indian music, still he can make music career out of it because of the popularity of traditional music but in China such things are not possible, your music are just confined to some boring concerts and youtube videos.

Chinese surnames and names in general have remained unchanged since at least 500 BC. That's at least a 2,500 years old civ in my books. :nana:

I don't dispute the history of rich culture of Chinese people. Most of the countries in the world has kept their music and dances alive and popular through their music and film industry but in China its very miserable with Chinese music. In India, if one learns traditional Indian music, still he can make music career out of it because of the popularity of traditional music but in China such things are not possible, your music are just confined to some boring concerts and youtube videos.

"In China its very miserable with Chinese music? :rofl: Coming from an Indian who doesn't even speak mandarin chinese. What do you know about our classical music scene or famous artist? Our classical scene is so vast, it ranges from traditional orchestra to live chinese opera to local folks music and dance, LOL. Your jealousy and stupidity permeates out my computer screen :laughcry:

@Chinese-Dragon, now you know.

Last edited by a moderator:
"In China its very miserable with Chinese? :rofl: Coming from an Indian who doesn't even speak mandarin chinese. What do you know about our classical music scene or famous artist? Our classical scene is so vast, it ranges from traditional orchestra to live chinese opera to local folks music and dance, LOL. Your jealousy and stupidity permeates out my computer screen :laughcry:

@Chinese-Dragon, now you know.

I have heard Chinese songs, they are complete aping of Western music with no trace of Chinese music.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard Chinese songs, they are complete aping of Western music with no trace of Chinese music.

LOL, I have heard indian songs, they sound totally persianized. Anyone can say anything, LOL.

Look, it does not matter what you think, you're NOT a qualified chinese musician nor are you a historian of music. You're just a delusional low IQ indian who is jealous of rich chinese culture and achievement. :laughcry:

The thread title is wrong.

It is not China but India which is the longest and oldest civilization.

China is not as Ancient as India.

Indian history goes back many thousands of years before the Chinese even started.

The thread title is wrong.

It is not China but India which is the longest and oldest civilization.

China is not as Ancient as India.

Indian history goes back many thousands of years before the Chinese even started.

Proof? :blink: It does appear Indian math is a bit older than Chinese math.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_mathematics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_mathematics

However, in terms of achievements in science, math and technology, I contend that the Chinese have achieved a lot more than the Indians have.

LOL, I have heard indian songs, they sound totally persianized. Anyone can say anything, LOL.

Look, it does not matter what you think, you're NOT a qualified chinese musician nor are you a historian of music. You're just a delusional low IQ indian who is jealous of rich chinese culture and achievement. :laughcry:

There is Persian influence on Indian music but folk and classical music is still popular in India, unlike the Chinese music living in coma. :laughcry::laughcry:

There is Persian influence on Indian music but folk and classical music is still popular in India, unlike the Chinese music living in coma.

You don't know the language, you're not a chinese musician nor are you a historian. Whatever you say is of no value, just like your intellect. :nana:

You don't know the language, you're not a chinese musician nor are you a historian. Whatever you say is of no value, just like your intellect. :nana:

What language has to do with musical instruments. :laughcry: Chinese tunes are 100% aping of western music.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom