What's new

Why India's military buildup in the Sino-Indian border?: China's MOD

Nuke...why Nuke while we have water as weapon :lol: With Nuke you have to search and aim at specific target but with water...we don't need to look for target...enemies are looking for it, we dont need to install any expensive seekers or warheads...we just let it flow naturally into enemy territory and then add and mix anything into the water ..i will let that for your imagination.

Well, you were stupid and just show us [members] here China is GUILTY, some of Chinese brought photos die trying for China thought that will makes tough but is already show China is big soar A looser :D when you exposed use water as a weapon. :D

Hu jin Tao is smarter than you and he might put you in jail just because you made China was bad images to be badly. :D. China always bark but dare not to bites. Vietnam did not say something but only prove to China its in action. [Like CMS duet VMP]. See your ship kept running like its never ever run by Vietnam Marine Police right?

See how fool you are?

Haha... i hit your nerf?? I know what I'm talking about...if you know why China has invest so much money as 47 billions on Tibet warter issue and infrastructure...is to prepare our future with Tibet water...we will have control on every single drop of water

you know as well that Tibet plateau hold the water that nourrish 47% of world pupulation and this water is on our hands and we control the future distribution of the water. we certainly can't directly do anything on Ganges river because it happend to be just on India side of the border (by the way your Ganges river is so poluted that you guys are walking in self destruct path) but we certainly will able to block any tributary rivers and melting water that flown and merge with Ganges, it requires only drop of 2% or 3 % of water plus your water polution will be perfect to make 400 millions suffers.

As Indus river, you should learn your geography lesson, we can route the water to Pakistan side of Kashmire by digging a canal and block Jammu section of Indus river and let it dry to dead...technically very feasible, you Indians wont be to blackmail anymore Paksitan about water but at the same time at our mercy: we will decide the fate of Jammu people with water valve :lol: or better than that we will make them pay for water.

Yes call me mental incapacity if you want...but we own Tibet water...you have nothing to say about that

I think your nerve got hit by all means.The more you are trying to say, the more guilty and bad images from Chinese people then China perhaps.

In the pass, divert water is not viable weapons against enemies but now not only we divert water to save our inland draughted area we can use it as political weapon against our foes, it's certainly not a bad idea to divert Indus river and connect directly to pakistan and let Jammu as desert area.

...Dam is good to hold water and generate electricity only canal will divert water...I certainly welcom your Brahmos rains on low value target...but it's more fun to put our dirty hand on Ganges river instead.

do you know what happens if you stop a whole river - that too a river as big as the one you talking about? how long you think you can hold its water? it fills up millions of gallons a minute!

do you know what happens if you stop a whole river - that too a river as big as the one you talking about? how long you think you can hold its water? it fills up millions of gallons a minute!

he first needs to check Indus River Map :

File:Indus river.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so after he will check this he will know that Indus flows through Ladakh in India... where no vegetation is possible so Indus is of no use to India..

And second he talks about tunneling a river.. LOL...

so he is thinking china can build tunnel below Indian soil ,,, so naive and stupid he is....

Too much IQ ..i guess :)

Not an explicite option but potentially as option when thing go nasty...China certainly not gonna announce publicly..otherwise India gonna get pissed big time.

as for technology, digging canal is not rocket science, any civil engineer know the basic technic of dig canal and tunnel

tunnel_boring_machine_4_lg.jpg

Now, U still didn't give me proof from any Chinese government plans. Also, this boring machines seems like machine to bore a tunnel to connect north Switzerland with South through Alps using road. How will dig a 1000km long tunnel through valley gorges and that too maintaining downward slope of water.

Some Chinese extremists and stupidity are the same tone, which is great fear and hate those who are better at it and so it is always opposed and leap with threatening words Insolence. Unfortunately, the [some Chinese] idiots who are already in its blood.

India's military buildup will be due to its threat perceptions. Each country has its right to pursue its defense and security.By the next 5 years Indian army will increase to 1.6 million concentrating on western and eastern fronts.

Why would China be concerned while both the economic and military gaps between China and India widen everyday?
Which crappy tabloids do you read? I suggest you take up to reading material from credible sources instead of relying on trash. The fact is that the gap is narrowing, not widening as you suggest.

If you use water as weapon, you are inviting trouble. Not because India will overpower you militarily but because you are giving India leverage in international forums where figures that indicate that millions (including Bangladesh) going without water will isolate China. You have no idea what that will do to Chinese reputation. All the talk of peaceful raise of China will be in tatters.

Do we have to be explicite to declare that we use water as weapon? Only Idiot will do that, What India will have leverage when 400 millions Indians are in your knee begging for water?…what International forum will do? …bomb China? I certainly know what I’m talking , using water as weapon is nothing new…I’m pretty sure that Chinese strategists have thought of that and Indians strategist fear the most…it’s only matter of time and situation to tightening the water valve.

Well, you were stupid and just show us [members] here China is GUILTY, some of Chinese brought photos die trying for China thought that will makes tough but is already show China is big soar A looser :D when you exposed use water as a weapon. :D
We’re not guilty…water in our boundary, we will do what so ever we want…you Vietnameses will have taste the same medicine with your Red river and Meikong, your situation is even worst than India, you’re totally at our mercy…2/3 of your water is directly from China
Hu jin Tao is smarter than you and he might put you in jail just because you made China was bad images to be badly. :D. China always bark but dare not to bites. Vietnam did not say something but only prove to China its in action. [Like CMS duet VMP]. See your ship kept running like its never ever run by Vietnam Marine Police right?
See how fool you are?

You think you gonna make me look bad? You pray that water is never be use as weapon…or 89 millions Vietnamese will be perform cannibalism and drink blood of each other instead and your beautiful Vietnam is nothing else but an Arab desert land.

I think your nerve got hit by all means.The more you are trying to say, the more guilty and bad images from Chinese people then China perhaps.

Achieve victory with minimum lost and less effort has been in the mind of great strategist in ancient time, water is essence of life…control it will make your enemy as fast loser, any war is a sin war…don’t flatter yourself by bringing moral as way to compensate your weakness, talking about guilty and bad image: when American use nuke against Japanese or use chemical orange against north Vietnamese..did they care about Guilty and bad image…they just want to achieve victory quick and efficient.

Haha... i hit your nerf?? I know what I'm talking about...if you know why China has invest so much money as 47 billions on Tibet warter issue and infrastructure...is to prepare our future with Tibet water...we will have control on every single drop of water

you know as well that Tibet plateau hold the water that nourrish 47% of world pupulation and this water is on our hands and we control the future distribution of the water. we certainly can't directly do anything on Ganges river because it happend to be just on India side of the border (by the way your Ganges river is so poluted that you guys are walking in self destruct path) but we certainly will able to block any tributary rivers and melting water that flown and merge with Ganges, it requires only drop of 2% or 3 % of water plus your water polution will be perfect to make 400 millions suffers.

As Indus river, you should learn your geography lesson, we can route the water to Pakistan side of Kashmire by digging a canal and block Jammu section of Indus river and let it dry to dead...technically very feasible, you Indians wont be to blackmail anymore Paksitan about water but at the same time at our mercy: we will decide the fate of Jammu people with water valve :lol: or better than that we will make them pay for water.

Yes call me mental incapacity if you want...but we own Tibet water...you have nothing to say about that

Only a fool.who has no idea of topography of region can dream of shifting river courses such that they will flow upstream instead ..

Changing course of Indus river which originates in Tibetan plateau such that it will bypass India but will flow into Karakorm mountain range before entering Pakistan is a delusion.

PS: river flows from region of higher altitudes to region lower altitudes and not vice versa.

Only a fool.who has no idea of topography of region can dream of shifting river courses such that they will flow upstream instead ..

Changing course of Indus river which originates in Tibetan plateau such that it will bypass India but will flow into Karakorm mountain range before entering Pakistan is a delusion.

PS: river flows from region of higher altitudes to region lower altitudes and not vice versa.

Indeed..water only flow higher altitudes to region lower altitudes according to physic law...but you seems to forget about water tunnel, When we evil chinese build Tibet raiway, we have digged over hundred section of tunnel across mountains...do you think digging water tunnel throught Karakorm is impossible for us? I bet my money on our civil engineers.

Back
Top Bottom