What's new

Why India's military buildup in the Sino-Indian border?: China's MOD

do yourself a favor stop and start taking lithium for your mental incapacity and learn geography while your at it lmfao

Haha... i hit your nerf?? I know what I'm talking about...if you know why China has invest so much money as 47 billions on Tibet warter issue and infrastructure...is to prepare our future with Tibet water...we will have control on every single drop of water

you know as well that Tibet plateau hold the water that nourrish 47% of world pupulation and this water is on our hands and we control the future distribution of the water. we certainly can't directly do anything on Ganges river because it happend to be just on India side of the border (by the way your Ganges river is so poluted that you guys are walking in self destruct path) but we certainly will able to block any tributary rivers and melting water that flown and merge with Ganges, it requires only drop of 2% or 3 % of water plus your water polution will be perfect to make 400 millions suffers.

As Indus river, you should learn your geography lesson, we can route the water to Pakistan side of Kashmire by digging a canal and block Jammu section of Indus river and let it dry to dead...technically very feasible, you Indians wont be to blackmail anymore Paksitan about water but at the same time at our mercy: we will decide the fate of Jammu people with water valve :lol: or better than that we will make them pay for water.

Yes call me mental incapacity if you want...but we own Tibet water...you have nothing to say about that

Haha... i hit your nerf?? I know what I'm talking about...if you know why China has invest so much money as 47 billions on Tibet warter issue and infrastructure...is to prepare our future with Tibet water...we will have control on every single drop of water

you know as well that Tibet plateau hold the water that nourrish 47% of world pupulation and this water is on our hands and we control the future distribution of the water. we certainly can't directly do anything on Ganges river because it happend to be just on India side of the border (by the way your Ganges river is so poluted that you guys are walking in self destruct path) but we certainly will able to block any tributary rivers and melting water that flown and merge with Ganges, it requires only drop of 2% or 3 % of water plus your water polution will be perfect to make 400 millions suffers.

As Indus river, you should learn your geography lesson, we can route the water to Pakistan side of Kashmire by digging a canal and block Jammu section of Indus river and let it dry to dead...technically very feasible, you Indians wont be to blackmail anymore Paksitan about water but at the same time at our mercy: we will decide the fate of Jammu people with water valve :lol: or better than that we will make them pay for water.

Yes call me mental incapacity if you want...but we own Tibet water...you have nothing to say about that

Do you think building canal would be so easily in Mighty Zanskar ranges which has world's second Highest Peak K2. You will need an anti-gravity device for that.

Do you think building canal would be so easily in Mighty Zanskar ranges which has world's second Highest Peak K2. You will need an anti-gravity device for that.

is digging water canal hard than sub-way tunnel? even if it require to pass throught mountain and cost billions, we will dig it to control India's future...Chinese may not be a great warrior but we're certainly good at building great wall, dig great canal as our ancestors did in Sui dynasty.

is digging water canal hard than sub-way tunnel? even if it require to pass throught mountain and cost billions, we will dig it to control India's future...Chinese may not be a great warrior but we're certainly good at building great wall, dig great canal as our ancestors did in Sui dynasty.

Give me some proof that your government is having such options and also what technologies they are going to use for that.

Give me some proof that your government is having such options and also what technologies they are going to use for that.

Tele porting, Time travelling, water bending as in AVATAR cartoons for examples.. not to forget water magic from internet chest thumping.

^^^ its no use kiss of the dragon is delusional and thinks that China will divert the Indus river his claims are nothing short of fairy tale stories he has in his dreams we should only pity the mentally incapable

Not an explicite option but potentially as option when thing go nasty...China certainly not gonna announce publicly..otherwise India gonna get pissed big time.

as for technology, digging canal is not rocket science, any civil engineer know the basic technic of dig canal and tunnel

tunnel_boring_machine_4_lg.jpg

Not an explicite option but potentially as option when thing go nasty...China certainly not gonna announce publicly..otherwise India gonna get pissed big time.

as for technology, digging canal is not rocket science, any civil engineer know the basic technic of dig canal and tunnel

tunnel_boring_machine_4_lg.jpg

But guys in the pic are not looking Chinese... are you lacking in technical expertise..

^^^ its no use kiss of the dragon is delusional and thinks that China will divert the Indus river his claims are nothing short of fairy tale stories he has in his dreams we should only pity the mentally incapable

You couldn't reply or bring any argument but just call me delusinal: if we can build a gaz pipe accross China from Kazastan to Shanghai, bring water from south to North...all these projects are real..and are 10x more complicate, why divert a small section of Indus water is delusional?

You couldn't reply or bring any argument but just call me delusinal: if we can build a gaz pipe accross China from Kazastan to Shanghai, bring water from south to North...all these projects are real..and are 10x more complicate, why divert a small section of Indus water is delusional?

You do know Indus water is main source of water for Pakistan too. right?

You wanna divert that too or like in the other thread buy water bottles and supply ?? :lol:

But guys in the pic are not looking Chinese... are you lacking in technical expertise..

Haha..good one..consider that I took the wrong picture as example or maybe we evil chinese still living in the pre-hystoric cave. :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

You do know Indus water is main source of water for Pakistan too. right?

You wanna divert that too or like in the other thread buy water bottles and supply ?? :lol:

Dude..read my posts from the beginning..if you just jump into the middle section, you missed alot of fun..and you can easily get lost.

Haha..good one..consider that I took the wrong picture as example or maybe we evil chinese still living in the pre-hystoric cave. :lol:

---------- Post added at 01:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

Dude..read my posts from the beginning..if you just jump into the middle section, you missed alot of fun..and you can easily get lost.

Thats what i have been saying all along.. Its no substance and are only funny.

Nuke...why Nuke while we have water as weapon :lol: With Nuke you have to search and aim at specific target but with water...we don't need to look for target...enemies are looking for it, we dont need to install any expensive seekers or warheads...we just let it flow naturally into enemy territory and then add and mix anything into the water ..i will let that for your imagination.

If you use water as weapon, you are inviting trouble. Not because India will overpower you militarily but because you are giving India leverage in international forums where figures that indicate that millions (including Bangladesh) going without water will isolate China. You have no idea what that will do to Chinese reputation. All the talk of peaceful raise of China will be in tatters.

Back
Top Bottom