What's new

Why India will never go to war with Pakistan

Should I add some more?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not really worth arguing this topic or you but it is always fun to watch people like you get twisted up in your words. Thanks for the entertainment.

The pleasure is all mine, idiots like yourself who think too highly of themselves provide some great fun.

Lol no one considers Pakistan lost territory. You just gotta stop provoking us otherwise we will nuke you to shreds

And we will in turn do the same. Also, if you don't consider Pakistan lost territory then you need to understand the definition of lost territory.

NO,Bangladeshis are too mild and easy going people you can control entire BD with bunch of army/police.

Common ''BE A MAN, Accept defeat like a man'' ... for example, If u ask Indians about Ind-Chi war, 99% Indians accepts that they LOST the war to China in 1962 (border skirmish-we don't lost any land, still).

You did lose land in 1962, a whole lot of it.

And we will in turn do the same. Also, if you don't consider Pakistan lost territory then you need to understand the definition of lost territory.
You lost East Pakistan lol. Now we control this "lost territory" of yours 8-)

You lost East Pakistan lol. Now we control this "lost territory" of yours 8-)

I don't recall East Pakistan becoming part of India, it is its own country now. So no, you don't control it.

Where?? Don't say COK, some parts pak gifted to china and one part is just on map never in India control.In reverse India occupied Arunachal pradesh aka South Tibet still China claims it.:rofl:

Ever heard of Aksai Chin?

I don't recall East Pakistan becoming part of India, it is its own country now. So no, you don't control it.
Lol we fund all activities of Awami League, and guess what, they are in power now :lol:. So yeah, we "control" Bangladesh and SHW is our puppet :laughcry:

Lol we fund all activities of Awami League, and guess what, they are in power now :lol:. So yeah, we "control" Bangladesh and SHW is our puppet :laughcry:

I'm pretty sure that's all speculation, and that doesn't mean you control Bangladesh either. Do I have to get out the Bangaldeshis that hate India on this forum?

I'm pretty sure that's all speculation, and that doesn't mean you control Bangladesh either. Do I have to get out the Bangaldeshis that hate India on this forum?
Lol pretty much every Bangladeshi hates India, its common knowledge, but that matters zilch as long as SHW is there 8-)

Lol pretty much every Bangladeshi hates India, its common knowledge, but that matters zilch as long as SHW is there 8-)

If they all hate you, then you don't own Bangladesh. It's not your colony, simple as. You think too highly of yourself, have you forgotten your history?

How-many people japan lost due to atomic bombs in WW2?? may be few thousands.Then,how can you expecting you can destroy entire India with your 130 toys?? Our Major cities are secured,you may destroy 1 or 2 minor cities with few nukes..... then India will retaliate with NUCLEAR bombs... NO-Pakistani on world map :p:

ummm inevitable!! What about Balochisthan ??

Where?? Don't say COK, some parts pak gifted to china and one part is just on map never in India control.In reverse India occupied Arunachal pradesh aka South Tibet still China claims it.:rofl:

Baloch movement is more dead and buried than the khalistan movement. Balochistan is also part of our mainland and unlike the bengalis, the Baloch are the same race, dna and heritage as other Pakistanis. So no chance of anything drastic there. Especially now since a lot of them are making good money because due to CPEC.

Don't stress yourself about nuking and destroying Pakistan. Think you're another 1 suffering from "lesser men" syndrome:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom