What's new

Why I’m Losing Hope in India

The author's generation is my generation.

The one that is actually at the peak of middle class India.

Rural India as well.

The leadership, at executive and operational levels.

But inconsequential at the polls.

We are already out of date. At 50 years of age.

That's what happens in a very young country. Where the large mass of humanity going to the polls are not even the millennials .

They are the 20 to 35 somethings.

In the final analysis of course those who are disappointed or have given up hope or have become frankly hostile should leave the country.

Or stay and try to get things their own way.

Cheers, Doc

how come this Nazi organization of India not called out by the west, but being protected?

Not only does the West (US/EU) look away, but they employ Indian H1B visa holders as guest workers, who openly send their children to the schools and support Hindutva indoctrination camps in the US, which openly spread racist/fascist Hindutva philosophy.

Some camps are in temple complexes in the US, there is one in Chino Hills, California and another larger one being built in New Jersey. There are also numerous branch offices all across California and Texas, where H1B visa holders live. See the one below, which is openly associated with Indian RSS.

These people are open fascists but the US immigration does not do anything. The first condition of granting someone a US Visa is that they cannot be a part of a fascist/racist organization. This does not apply apparently to H1B visa holders.

H1B Visa holders are the major financial and volunteer contributors to Indian RSS and other fascists.

This is becoming a joke day-by-day.

Thank you.

Yes, if would be wonderful to get contracts from BD government in the computing field.

Terrific ! :tup: Maybe in a few years from now I will be able to charter that yacht. :D

Yes indeed. India is the second-largest importer of armaments in the world and that diverts a large funds from other sectors here : housing, healthcare, food, harmonious cities etc.

Well said.

You don't sound someone who likes India much. Which party did you vote for? Let's look at their report card as well, right? BJP has had a terrible record, but why are you leaving out the party of your choice?

Regarding arms imports, why don't you remind me percentage of govt expenditure India and Pak spends on defence? or defence budget as percentage of GDP? You were quick to critic your own country, but conveniently left out Pak which has been promoting insurgency in Kashmir.

Only bhakhts realise that Modi is destroying India only to rebuild from scratch the next superpowa for a century or more depending on the choice of hallucinogen consumed!

the writer's biggest mistake was clinging to hope in india at all. he should've not held on to any hope in india to begin with for the world india, in vedic sanskrit, means hopeless! :enjoy:

You don't sound someone who likes India much.

What makes you say that ?

Which party did you vote for? Let's look at their report card as well, right? BJP has had a terrible record, but why are you leaving out the party of your choice?

I voted for Congress and that too because there wasn't a communist party candidate.

Regarding arms imports, why don't you remind me percentage of govt expenditure India and Pak spends on defence? or defence budget as percentage of GDP? You were quick to critic your own country, but conveniently left out Pak which has been promoting insurgency in Kashmir.

I agree that Pakistan also seems to spend a lot on the military which should have gone to things like building free hospitals.

About Kashmir, the issue should be resolved politically. Please read this solution of mine. You can leave your comments in that thread.

India's redemption lies in Pak's perdition - it's what the Hindutva folks believe....

And, Pak's destruction is just round the corner! Please ignore everything and keep on putting Modi/Yogi/RSS/BJP etc. in power....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom