What's new

Why I’m Losing Hope in India

I have answered every question, now is the time that you bhakts and modi to answer to the people.
One question is bothering me :confused:

Why the hell FII's are pouring money into Indian Markets

In November 2020 alone over Rupees 50000 Crore has been pumped by FII's into Indian stocks.

This could be because of

1, FII's are foolish

2. India has a better economic outlook

3. Modi is on its way out.

Do share your analysis because its not fake but real dollars at stake.

Who the f*ck are you to ask me how many people die in China?
Your puerile curiosity?
Will you even know the answer if I tell you? And if you do not know , why the f*ck do you not go and search for that yourself? :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

You too useless and clueless to do that?:pleasantry::pleasantry::pleasantry:

How about telling me how many Indian women go shit in the fields💩?🤔
And how many of them go shit behind bushes💩?🤔

No no no, please do not tell me as I got no interests at all in Indian women or girls.
Or where they shit or not shit.
Only Indian men are interested. :rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Women I like and go for are Chinese and Japanese and Koreans
They are so much cleaner and more pleasant to my eyes than female brown bananas.:D:D:D
Thanks for nice and colorful post. But I am not here to entertain troll.

Thanks for nice and colorful post. But I am not here to entertain troll.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Your asking how many died in China hospital not trolling?

Just puerile curiosity?

You a troller calling another trolling?

Remove that f*cking mountain from your eye before you search for the speck in others eye

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I joined my company back in 2015 in greater Noida. The flats in the townships were unsold then and they are unsold now. Prices never came down. Visit the place sometime and see what a ghost town it is.

Everyone knows it will not come down .I am asking whether this one skyrocketed in leaps and fronts.
Because unlike a business city like Noida even the remote villages of Kerala saw 45000 rs per cent in 2009 and then skyrocketed to 4.5 lakhs in 2013 without even one piece development.
Where does the money came from?
Why this arrested after 2016?

Dont follow petty medias .Use your logic instead of prejudice

One question is bothering me :confused:

Why the hell FII's are pouring money into Indian Markets

In November 2020 alone over Rupees 50000 Crore has been pumped by FII's into Indian stocks.

This could be because of

1, FII's are foolish

2. India has a better economic outlook

3. Modi is on its way out.

Do share your analysis because its not fake but real dollars at stake.

Most investment is in Ambani related entities. As India's economic outlook worsens, only Ambani related entities will survive and turn a profit. FIIs are just positioning for an oligarchy and investing as such.

Everyone knows it will not come down .I am asking whether this one skyrocketed in leaps and fronts.
Because unlike a business city like Noida even the remote villages of Kerala saw 45000 rs per cent in 2009 and then skyrocketed to 4.5 lakhs in 2013 without even one piece development.
Where does the money came from?
Why this arrested after 2016?

Dont follow petty medias .Use your logic instead of prejudice
Prejudice? I voted for bjp both in 2014 and 2019. Is that prejudice? If not petty media them what should I follow, godi media? No thank you I am not interested in fake news, Modi's PR, and bs issues like drugs in bollywood, kim Jong and fictional ww3.

Prejudice? I voted for bjp both in 2014 and 2019. Is that prejudice? If not petty media them what should I follow, godi media? No thank you I am not interested in fake news, Modi's PR, and bs issues like drugs in bollywood, kim Jong and fictional ww3.

Then reply to that fact

But not to worry, these guys will save India.

SRI_7473.JPG

Yeah, where are those 15 lakhs per citizen ? Where are the 100 "Smart Cities" ?

I told you @jamahir bhai, you are welcome to come to Dhaka at any time and settle down. We will hook you up with nice jobs, contracts. Even Pori Moni has come down to earth and may be available... :lol:

Why don't you Indians do what a big country should do, discuss and make peace and amends with Pakistan, have a bigger heart, make some sacrifice and show what India is made of. Pakistanis are reasonable folks - however I should not speak for them.

@Goenitz bhai am I totally off the mark?

Buying and commissioning arms is pointless.

Look at bhookhey nangey Bangladesh and where we have come, because we stopped arming our military needlessly....

Some will laugh (Bile Guler) but I think the peace dividend makes sense...

Last edited:
I told you @jamahir bhai, you are welcome to come to Dhaka at any time and settle down. We will hook you up with nice jobs, contracts.

Thank you.

Yes, if would be wonderful to get contracts from BD government in the computing field.

Even Pori Moni has come down to earth and may be available... :lol:

Terrific ! :tup: Maybe in a few years from now I will be able to charter that yacht. :D

because we stopped arming our military needlessly....

Yes indeed. India is the second-largest importer of armaments in the world and that diverts a large funds from other sectors here : housing, healthcare, food, harmonious cities etc.

Why don't you Indians do what a big country should do, discuss and make peace and amends with Pakistan, have a bigger heart, make some sacrifice and show what India is made of.

Well said.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom