What's new

Why Gen RS turned down KSA offer....Pakistan: A Conditional Saudi Ally

Currently Saudia needs Pakistan because of Irani threat. Raheel Sharif was offered a job but it was rejected and it was RS's right decission. Nawaz Sharif may be the prime minister of Pakistan but he has no authority over the Pakistan Army. Nawaz Sharif wanted Pakistan to join the Saudi coalition but Army pulled back from the idea.

Why army pulled back from the idea?
Pakistan army is an independent institute and the Saudi coalition is more of a sectarian coalition than a Muslim coalition. Saudia feels a threat from Iran and wanted Pakistan to fight it's war but Pakistan cannot do that. Pakistan is a Suni Majority country but with also a Significant Shia population. If Saudia included Iran in the coalition Pakistan would have entered the alliance as well but Saudia cannot do that because the entire idea behind this coalition is to fight against Iran. As Iran has made it coalition already with Iraq and Syria. The war in Syria is not a civil war or anti terror war it is Saudia and Iran war taking place under a coverup name. Pakistan is not with Iran and not with Saudia because Pakistani Military consists of Both Shia and Suni and Raheel Sharif cannot or the Army cannot divide the country for Saudia or for Iran. So the message from the Pakistan Army was clear we will not fight Saudis sectarian war but we will be a part of the alliance if it was a Muslim alliance.

what happens behind the doors is not told to general audience. The relations are still intact and will always remain so.

what happens behind the doors is not told to general audience. The relations are still intact and will always remain so.
Obviously the relation will remain intact. If they go bad it is Saudia who will be at loss not us, Pakistan has learned to defend it's self. The main thing Pakistan needs to concentrate is to develop CPEC boost it's weaponry develop more Military technology and stay away from Middle east until there is some threat to Palestine or Azerbaijan. Regarding Saudia and Iran let them solve this issue, they will find a common ground.

Obviously the relation will remain intact. If they go bad it is Saudia who will be at loss not us, Pakistan has learned to defend it's self. The main thing Pakistan needs to concentrate is to develop CPEC boost it's weaponry develop more Military technology and stay away from Middle east until there is some threat to Palestine or Azerbaijan. Regarding Saudia and Iran let them solve this issue, they will find a common ground.
Both are cooperating in military fields. Even on yemen issue.

Both are cooperating in military fields. Even on yemen issue.

May be Pakistan is providing intel to Saudis regarding Houthi terrorists?

Currently Saudia needs Pakistan because of Irani threat. Raheel Sharif was offered a job but it was rejected and it was RS's right decission. Nawaz Sharif may be the prime minister of Pakistan but he has no authority over the Pakistan Army. Nawaz Sharif wanted Pakistan to join the Saudi coalition but Army pulled back from the idea.

Why army pulled back from the idea?
Pakistan army is an independent institute and the Saudi coalition is more of a sectarian coalition than a Muslim coalition. Saudia feels a threat from Iran and wanted Pakistan to fight it's war but Pakistan cannot do that. Pakistan is a Suni Majority country but with also a Significant Shia population. If Saudia included Iran in the coalition Pakistan would have entered the alliance as well but Saudia cannot do that because the entire idea behind this coalition is to fight against Iran. As Iran has made it coalition already with Iraq and Syria. The war in Syria is not a civil war or anti terror war it is Saudia and Iran war taking place under a coverup name. Pakistan is not with Iran and not with Saudia because Pakistani Military consists of Both Shia and Suni and Raheel Sharif cannot or the Army cannot divide the country for Saudia or for Iran. So the message from the Pakistan Army was clear we will not fight Saudis sectarian war but we will be a part of the alliance if it was a Muslim alliance.

I don't agree with you....Soldiers in Pakistan army are loyal to their command and motherland. If Pakistan had decided to go with coalition, no Shia personnel can do jack squat as they are not trained to do revolt nor they will want to revolt...This is Pakistan army...

You are too much exaggerating as if Pakistan will become divided if Pakistan joins coalition...This is all propaganda to force Pakistan not to join where 40 countries are...

Iran is welcome to join but I don't think If Iran doesn't come, Pakistan won't go either...Iranians are free to go or not just like Pakistan...

I don't agree with you....Soldiers in Pakistan army are loyal to their command and motherland. If Pakistan had decided to go with coalition, no Shia personnel can do jack squat as they are not trained to do revolt nor they will want to revolt...This is Pakistan army...

You are too much exaggerating as if Pakistan will become divided if Pakistan joins coalition...This is all propaganda to force Pakistan not to join where 40 countries are...

Iran is welcome to join but I don't think If Iran doesn't come, Pakistan won't go either...Iranians are free to go or not just like Pakistan...
First of all I agree with you that soldiers in Pakistan are not divided but I will not agree with you that Pakistan will join the coalition with out Iran. I can bet on that not because I have sympathies for Iran but there are reasons behind it. Just tell me one thing you are saying that Hothi's are terrorist but Pakistan is not helping Saudia in it war on Hothis. Saudia has made so many requests to intervene in Yemen but Pakistan is staying out of it and denied all the request. Have you ever thought why Pakistan and Turkey are not Supporting Saudia in Yemen. Because if Pakistan make a move in that direction it can start a civil war in Pakistan. Let me give some info. Do you know from where are hothis are receiving most of their finical aid. Do you think it Iran? No Houthis are receiving most of their funding from Pakistan.

After Pakistan they receive aid from Indian Shias and then comes the number of Iran. This is what is going on.

First of all I agree with you that soldiers in Pakistan are not divided but I will not agree with you that Pakistan will join the coalition with out Iran. I can bet on that not because I have sympathies for Iran but there are reasons behind it. Just tell me one thing you are saying that Hothi's are terrorist but Pakistan is not helping Saudia in it war on Hothis. Saudia has made so many requests to intervene in Yemen but Pakistan is staying out of it and denied all the request. Have you ever thought why Pakistan and Turkey are not Supporting Saudia in Yemen. Because if Pakistan make a move in that direction it can start a civil war in Pakistan. Let me give some info. Do you know from where are hothis are receiving most of their finical aid. Do you think it Iran? No Houthis are receiving most of their funding from Pakistan.

After Pakistan they receive aid from Indian Shias and then comes the number of Iran. This is what is going on.

@Razia Sultana @Cherokee ....Indian Shia supporting Houthi's??? Man, you just spreading lot of rumours....What is your basis for your allegations...

@Razia Sultana @Cherokee ....Indian Shia supporting Houthi's??? Man, you just spreading lot of rumours....What is your basis for your allegations...
I am not making allegations, I am stating the facts. There are so many Indian Shia Muslims that go to Iran in the months near Moharam and They donate a lot of money for the Yemeni Houthis. If you don't know what is happening in the world that is not my issue but this is the reality.

By mid to late 21st century, relations between Pakistan and KSA are likely going to become colder. Pakistan's economy is quickly growing, as is its population, which will likely lead to Pakistan asserting itself far more deeply, in the Muslim world. This will no doubt lead to Pakistan and KSA butting heads, as both compete to lead the Sunni Muslim world.

Likewise, Pakistan's relations with Turkey and Iran are also may become difficult, for likely the same reasons, as the later two also are trying to become the undeclared leaders of the middle east and the Muslim world, as a whole.

I am hoping that Pakistan, Iran and Turkey can build a strong relationship to stabilize the Middle East (ME). This may not happen, but here are three reasons why it could:

#1: Pakistan, Iran and Turkey are modern nations with democratic institutions, unlike the Arab monarchies.
#2: All 3 nations do not have a history of direct conflicts and share cultural ties.
#3: All 3 nations need a stable back yard to develop for their relatively large and enterprising populations.

It won't be easy and won't be another 20+ years. But, if this new super-bloc can eventually be self-confident and becomes a reality, ME can control its own destiny for the rest of this century.

I am not making allegations, I am stating the facts. There are so many Indian Shia Muslims that go to Iran in the months near Moharam and They donate a lot of money for the Yemeni Houthis. If you don't know what is happening in the world that is not my issue but this is the reality.

There is a difference in donating for religious piligimage and donating for terrorist...I always respect Indian Muslims as they always avoid any kind of terrorism or terrorist funding activity. It might be happening without their knowledge if Iran would be diverting funds for their religious donation towards Houthi's.

Do you have any source to justify your claim or you are just talking in hot air.

1. No offer was made..this is figment of Pakistani imagination..
  2. Pak has no leverage over Saudis on the inclusion of Iran especially when the entire region and Pakistan itself is suffering from Iranian back terrorism...
  3. Prince Mohammed bin Salman is the CoC of the Islamic Alliance as per drafted..

1st it s not an imagination
2nd Pak's strength is in its army and everybody would love to have them especially in muslim world
3rd it wont work ....
4th labeling one country of terrorism and thinks others r innocent then i guess it is the start of the failure :)

Tell me why is China and India pose each other a threats ?

There is a difference in donating for religious piligimage and donating for terrorist...I always respect Indian Muslims as they always avoid any kind of terrorism or terrorist funding activity. It might be happening without their knowledge if Iran would be diverting funds for their religious donation towards Houthi's.

Do you have any source to justify your claim or you are just talking in hot air.
Look Man every year millions of Muslims go to Iran From Pakistan, From India and From China to visits the Shrines and till now this has been the biggest income of Iran and the very reason Iran has survived under sanctions this has been the biggest inflow of USD for Iran. Do you agree with me on this one.

The author forgot Turkey perhaps even Indonesia (which doesn't really demand it's weight in the "Muslim World").

Turkey is Pakistan's gateway for military and political support. Turkey and Pakistan will probably agree to disagree on issues in the Middle East, while presenting a unified/similar responses to international affairs (bar China's Xinjiang issue).

But much of the closeness of Pakistan-Turkish relations are built upon President Erdogan's policies.

Pakistan and Turkish relations are built upon the those muslim soldiers of British india who gave up their lives but refused to fight Turkish brothers during the world war and its mostly military to military contacts that r very strong between Turkey and Pakistan ..

Tell me why is China and India pose each other a threats ?

Look Man every year millions of Muslims go to Iran From Pakistan, From India and From China to visits the Shrines and till now this has been the biggest income of Iran and the very reason Iran has survived under sanctions this has been the biggest inflow of USD for Iran. Do you agree with me on this one.

Agree....But what is the relation of donation to shrine with Houthis??

Agree....But what is the relation of donation to shrine with Houthis??
Now lets move towards Houthis. First lets bring in Syria a bit. There were Chinese instructors that were in Syria, who were training Syrian Army and Militias. Do you agree on this thing as well?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom