What's new

Why Doesn't Pakistan Issue MMRCA Tender?

I stopped reading at that point, you make so sense at all. India has the MRCA because it can have one, no other reason to it.

If you feel that way then you should go to your flight lines ask any of your engineering officer for there serviceability rate, Sortie generation rate, Surge ops, and mean time between failure. An overall 64.8% !!! you cant get lower then this. Or let me make it easy for you ask some one form BHUJ airbase that out of 10, how many times did an ADA aircraft aborted during a Hot scramble.....Russian planes needs extra care and thankx to the Rift between your Engineering and flying branch, your dream of a 93% is still a dream, every country has flaws and there is always room for improvement, but if u stop thinking and get emotional when you hear your country's name then there wont be any fun in a discussion.

If you feel that way then you should go to your flight lines ask any of your engineering officer for there serviceability rate, Sortie generation rate, Surge ops, and mean time between failure. An overall 64.8% !!! you cant get lower then this. Or let me make it easy for you ask some one form BHUJ airbase that out of 10, how many times did an ADA aircraft aborted during a Hot scramble.....Russian planes needs extra care and thankx to the Rift between your Engineering and flying branch, your dream of a 93% is still a dream, every country has flaws and there is always room for improvement, but if u stop thinking and get emotional when you hear your country's name then there wont be any fun in a discussion.

Now let me ask you, you have given me all these stats for the IAF, do you have the same for the PAF ? If you acutally see the real stats, you will be very surprised brother, i recommend you doing some research on this. The IAF has flaws but so does the PAF. The only difference is the scale.

Now let me ask you, you have given me all these stats for the IAF, do you have the same for the PAF ? If you acutally see the real stats, you will be very surprised brother, i recommend you doing some research on this. The IAF has flaws but so does the PAF. The only difference is the scale.

Never mind, if you get a chance talk to some one form your Air intelligence, i am sure they can convince you

The sortie rate was more than 80% and stop quoting figures from the 2005 era. Things have changed and the the engineering and flying officers have a truce now. And about the stand off capability of the Mirage 2k in the other forum...it is still to get the modern ones and they are going for those upgrades the present ones arent as good as the ones we are getting. We are negotiating for storm shadow and might also integrate some other ARM along with Israeli help.

The sortie rate was more than 80% and stop quoting figures from the 2005 era. Things have changed and the the engineering and flying officers have a truce now. And about the stand off capability of the Mirage 2k in the other forum...it is still to get the modern ones and they are going for those upgrades the present ones arent as good as the ones we are getting. We are negotiating for storm shadow and might also integrate some other ARM along with Israeli help.

Lol.....cool down the figures are from you last exercise ....and as far as truce goes, well there are 17 pending court martial in this regard...... check again

Lol.....cool down the figures are from you last exercise ....and as far as truce goes, well there are 17 pending court martial in this regard...... check again

I cross Checked and checked again....and I am right.

You used the very same line about 8 or more months ago.....and when i answered you, you stopped replying....nevemind have fun....

Because I realized it was going to go off topic after that with you and me discussing who our sources were...Didnt want to spoil the sanity of the forum with our countrymen trying to take sides.

i think the threat perception of PAF is different from IAF,india considers both PAF and PLAAF as its potential enemies but PAF only has india to be considered in that league,so no need for them to buy mmrca...also i believe where IAF missed a trick is having so many different platforms like
1)mig-21's
2)mig-27's
3)mig29's
4)mirage 2000's
5)su-20 mki's
6)jaguars

and now we will acqiure
lca tejas,and
mmrca

we should narrow the iversity in our fleet
by having
1)air superiority fighters in heavyweight,medium weight class
2)a multirole medium weight class
3)a point defence light fighter
4)a fighter bomber

and in subsequent no's..it will create a good platform for the technical team to work and and may be this can decrease the logistical nightmare that they have occasionally:wave:y

yes money is the big pobleum sir in first place even if we have money we firstly have to bring our GDP rate and economy up our rupeee is getting worst than even bangladeshi takka which is tooo sad it is just in thinkable

Pakistan's money woes are such a hot topic, coming to Pakistan five years ago everything from the airport to the streets of Lahore seemed different and it seemed like money was being thrown everywhere, on anything. And now, five years later, Pakistan's bankruptcy's such a hot topic even with my gatekeeper passionately discussing it.

I wish we people actually understood the real face of modern economics and how this really works. There was an economic depression about 80 years ago, with stories about how people in Germany who'd worked all their lives to earn enough to buy a house when they retired, couldn't even buy a loaf of bread for that amount of $.

And if you look into it, the general consensus between alot of really smart people seems to be that we're heading into another depression possibly bigger than the last one. That has alot of consequences, with 48 states in the US being on the verge of bankruptcy(most of the world's currencies are based on the US$) and the US economy being in the state that it is, EU member states announcing austerity measures because they can't fund many of their national projects anymore, etc.

One very likely side effect of that would be, that India's new-found wealth would not last very long either. Pakistan was wealthy a few years back, and now it's bankrupt, doesn't take very long. Look at the US now, even they're trying to do all these shifty things to make it seem like they're not sinking deeper and deeper.

Oh and by the way, if any of you want to learn more about this, I recommend this documentary called "Fall of the Republic"(available on google video), and books like "Confessions of an Economic Hitmen" to understand the causes of economic decline and how sometimes they're not entirely natural and inevitable. Or perhaps reading more about Yugoslavia and how prosperous they were(they made their own fighter aircraft) and how quickly their economy crumbled when their provinces fought each other(one of the central tenets of 4th Generation Warfare is to make an enemy fight with itself), because Pakistan's currently in the middle of a 4th Gen war, with all the economic, civil security, fake/imposed leadership, and other trappings that go with it.

I hope this isn't too off-topic, because this does address the "why doesn't Pakistan issue it's own MMRCA tender" question this thread's about.

Cheers

To issue a MMRCA Tender to the world ie The Europeans Americans and chinease you need serious credibility.

On other words the suppliers must believe you are swerious and get genuinely buy their product and some how finance the deal.

Otherwise they will treat you THEY WAY I WOULDBE TREATED IF I WALKED INTO A FERRARI SHOWROOM.

In other words ushered away.

Anyways PAF has already ordered its MMRCA F16/52 X 18 + 14 = 32 PLANES + FC20 X 36 PLANES = 72 MMRCA by 2014.

To issue a MMRCA Tender to the world ie The Europeans Americans and chinease you need serious credibility.

On other words the suppliers must believe you are swerious and get genuinely buy their product and some how finance the deal.

Otherwise they will treat you THEY WAY I WOULDBE TREATED IF I WALKED INTO A FERRARI SHOWROOM.

In other words ushered away.

Anyways PAF has already ordered its MMRCA F16/52 X 18 + 14 = 32 PLANES + FC20 X 36 PLANES = 72 MMRCA by 2014.

F-16 are vital part of PAF but u cant count em as MMRCA ....FC-20 is the only new development up till now still waiting to see how they perform :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom