What's new

Why Doesn't Pakistan Issue MMRCA Tender?

waow.....100 Mio each for just trials....! It does only make sense if used appropriately i.e. Trials and Bribes....:lol:

Let me clarify that
100 million USD is the total amount spent by all 6 contenders on the trials , that comes out to be 16.6 million USD each , not 500 million as you have quoted

“The trials have been conducted in an exemplary, fair and professional manner. We have to be very transparent because the deal is very large,’’ said the IAF chief. ‘‘The amount of data collated in our voluminous and exhaustive reports is phenomenal. They, in fact, can serve as a template to evaluate aircraft by any country,..."

Indians can help PAF and will no doubt share the "volominous and exhaustive reports" and in doing so allow other countries to gain more confidence to learn from IAF processes.

Frankly , it will seal the fate of these six fighters ,
and the winner of the contract will probably win orders from other prospetive clients , be it Brazil , UAE , Saudi arabia

I just hate these kind of usless fanboy threads which have been opened millions of times with same topic..

Let me clarify that
100 million USD is the total amount spent by all 6 contenders on the trials , that comes out to be 16.6 million USD each , not 500 million as you have quoted

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Its not me who quoted this....

ok lets come to point why PAF went for FC-20 not J-11B or BS or MMCRA whatever.....have you guys heard of mosad defecting Iraqi Mig-21 for IdAF?.....here is a vid i found
..... as you see what they did is they used this defected Mig-21 as a bed for training their pilots against Mig-21.....Now consider which aircraft hasen't been used by IAF.......yes you got it....perhaps the reason why China is not exporting its J-10s.......or certainly will not export J-10B cuz no one will have any clue about its performance, strengths and weaknesses.......on the other hand almost all of the aircraft in IAF inventory would have been accessed by PAF including MMRCA....only LCA tegas is left un-accessed.......which is yet to become operational. so IMHO having FC-20 will mean that PAF has a good cloaked weapon in its armory about which its adversary is almost blind....

Last edited by a moderator:
why not pakistan can also have a MMRCA kind of deal may be double or triple or 4times bigger than india.....u can take some cash out of your reserves may be 10-20 billion dollars..and go for 200 or 300 eurofighters !!

there is some moneyt left in kitty isnt'..so spend that too :) after all pakist

i totally support for MMRCA for pakistan....but it shud be bigger than india..otherwise it wont feel good...you know....:)

Last edited:
well what is the the overall defense budget of pakistan...:)..and minus all loans...IMF, Arab loans, Chinese Loans, American Loans...man thats lots of loan....the reserves of the country has fallen to nothing......for a full fledged war with india..it can last upto 28 days.........and perhaps my dear friend want a MRCA kind of thing ...the last nail in the coffin......another loan of $11 Billion.......:)....it will be suicide..(pls dont mind the reality check)

Its almost 10 Billion minus wot and other expenses this year and wat military loans do we take frm us or any arab country?

Oioioioioioi.... Do u know the great india also takes loans?
Do u know who is the LARGEST AID RECIEVER AFTER WW?

If shameful n strange how a country forgets about millions of slum dogs and buy weapons worth Billions?:cheesy:
Now cry OIUOIUOUIIUIU

I know it hurts the spice is too much for lil french Buds?:rofl:

Last edited:
why not pakistan can also have a MMRCA kind of deal may be double or triple or 4times bigger than india.....u can take some cash out of your reserves may be 10-20 billion dollars..yes i think pakistan shud take some cash out of its reserves and go for 200 or 300 eurofighters !!

there is some monet left in kitty isnt'..so spend that too :)

But still super power INDIA cant dare to mess with pakistan:bunny::bunny:

And plz just tell them to not try cry about Pakistan's military procurement, then we will think that India has got confidence in their army to fight with Pakistan.

Originally Posted by Pakistani Nationalist
Its almost 10 Billion minus wot and other expenses this year and wat military loans do we take frm us or any arab country?

Oioioioioioi.... Do u know the great india also takes loans?
Do u know who is the LARGEST AID RECIEVER AFTER WW?

If shameful n strange how a country forgets about millions of slum dogs and buy weapons worth Billions?
Now cry OIUOIUOUIIUIU

I know it hurts the spice is too much for lil french Buds?

India does not recieve military aid.......we do recieve Civilian Aids and also Loans but they are always recieved in the civilian domain....whatever military equipments we buy comes from our defence budget which takes a sizable chunk of our GDP (It was $32 Billion for year 2010-11)....
P.S: you are correct that concern for the downtrodden has blurred in this blind bull race of economic boom and I am against spending of such large amount of money given the fact that we have gross internal problems but it is a fact that we do not recieve military aid.
Also you outrank us in the amount of aid recieved .. plz dont jump around conclusions saying we are the largest aid reciever.

India does not recieve military aid.......we do recieve Civilian Aids and also Loans but they are always recieved in the civilian domain....whatever military equipments we buy comes from our defence budget which takes a sizable chunk of our GDP (It was $32 Billion for year 2010-11)....
P.S: you are correct that concern for the downtrodden has blurred in this blind bull race of economic boom and I am against spending of such large amount of money given the fact that we have gross internal problems but it is a fact that we do not recieve military aid.
Also you outrank us in the amount of aid recieved .. plz dont jump around conclusions saying we are the largest aid reciever.

I never said u did. But i hope u know u guys had been getting mil loans frm russia?

And dude after ww ur the largest AID reciever in the world and even now ur recieving billions... If u want proof i could surely post links?
Anyways it wasnt me but little oui who started trollin i hope she knows tht people who have houses of glass dont throw stones at anybdy elses house.

I never said u did. But i hope u know u guys had been getting mil loans frm russia?

And dude after ww ur the largest AID reciever in the world and even now ur recieving billions... If u want proof i could surely post links?
Anyways it wasnt me but little oui who started trollin i hope she knows tht people who have houses of glass dont throw stones at anybdy elses house.

Can you do what is highlighted please :blink:

Foreign aid to Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now i didn't meant that ...i supported the author...to go for MMRCA ...whats wrong :)

so you're not a french.....they are always good marketers...A french would have always advocated rafale....so please put on you're real country flag:coffee:.......btw your argument reminds me of a french princess of who when once informed that the peasants had no bread, replied
"If they have no bread, let them eat cake!"

listen son, we have our own limitations and we know it so we will get the best possible choice staying within our constraints....so you guys can have EF (I know who you are.....;))

Back
Top Bottom