What's new

Why does India still play second fiddle to China? | The Telegraph

Martian2

Reaction score
Why does India still play second fiddle to China? - Telegraph

C81Uxpq.jpg

Modi is not a head of state and Xi Jinping is. I think Indian investment is actually bigger than Chinese though.

We have long way to go, before catching up with Chinese.I don't what we call it, its better to focus our energies to improving our economy and people lives

West will want us to treat China as enemy, but its much more beneficial now to treat china as great competitor and huge market,

I know. If I had to read depressing pieces in international media all day about the imminent free-fall in my economy, I would also wish to vent some spleen.

Unless, of course, I lived in the Mainland, in which case my news would be so heavily censored that I would know little about the rest of the world.

India is a democratic state and various entities are involved in decision making. Having lunch with some old fag called queen or staying in rotting old manor is not going to make any difference. Its only a moron who compares a transparent process with opaque practices. India is not going to give things on a platter for british or any one for that matter of fact. Russians, french,americans know that when they were trying for fighter deal.

British are just crying for attention and respect they had in yesteryears as a former coloniser. Now india has grown up bigger than britain and deals with other countries on its own. Its high time they started getting used to it.

A troll thread based on a facebook post by a well known Indian baiter is supposed to be a troll thread. THe sooner the posters realises this, the better

Remember, Modi was banned from traveling to many countries because he is a Hindu extremist that carried out the massacre of millions of innocent people because they had a different religion to him. The international community treated him as a pariah for his crimes against humanity.

But Modi's extremist and radical Hindu views gained support within the radical Hindu population and thus became the prime minister of India.

This meant that countries had an obligation to lift the ban on this mass murderer because you cannot ban the prime minister of India as you need to have relations with India.

Make no mistake, the West still considers Modi a tyrant that intentionally murdered millions of Muslims and harassed other minorities to further his radical Hindu agenda. The West don't want to say or do anything that will hurt relations with India as he is the prime minister of India.

:lol::lol::lol:
As long as he is the PM of India he will have state dinner in the white house and western leaders will have to shake hands with him.
That also includes your Papa Xi or eleven PingPing.
All state of countries do have state dinning and handshake. But the reception and luxury will depend on the importance of the state to UK. From what I see for Modi, I dont think UK places great importance for India :D

India needs to stop comparing themselves to China, even my small country Philippines has higher gdp per capita and human development index than the forsaken country of india. :lol:

I checked, yes you are correct, on GDP per capita, Philippines is $2,870.5, far higher than $1,595.7 of india.

In fact india is even lower than $1,773.9 of Sub-Saharan Africa.

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Graph

Last edited:
I checked, yes you are correct, on GDP per capita, Philippines is $2,870.5, far higher than $1,595.7 of india.
In fact india is even lower than $1,773.9 of Sub-Saharan Africa.

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data | Graph
Very naturally, Southeastern Asia, aka ASEAN, is economically connected to East Asia manufacturing powerhouse. Better local infrastructure and better work ethics ensure competitiveness of ASEAN.

ASEAN-GDP growth.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom