What's new

Brakes of electric vehicles in Britain could be controlled remotely by China

Do you pay for internet, or it is somehow "free" i.e., built into the cost of the car?

Part of the price of the car...for the life of the car.

I have no idea what cell service it uses as I don't have any access to any cell service account.

No, I'm saying China is known for building cheap junk which will always have a big market in third world countries.

You are just so rational and impartial, that very cheap junk battery is powering your latest Mercedes and Audi. Lolololol. I am definitely living in interesting times. Never imagined one day Europe and Americans would be buying Chinese cars, phones with chinky names like Xiaomi and BYD.hahahahah.

What is impossible anymore? I dare say in the next few years, EUV will be ready. The future is limitless, we Chinese dare to dream again. 20 years ago if you told someone Europeans are getting slaughtered by a Chinese car, people would rotfl. Or someone would be buying a Xiaomi phone or that Huawei would pioneer 5G tech or BOE will have one of the best OLED tech or that YMTC will have a 256 layer 3D NAND. Nobody would have believed you. Now i am telling you 5 years from now, a new China will emerge, we will trade a large chunk in RMB and BRICS, we will have a largely self sufficient chip industry, we will have someone on the moon. I can sense fear in America.

Last edited:
You are just so rational and impartial, that very cheap junk battery is powering your latest Mercedes and Audi. Lolololol. I am definitely living in interesting times. Never imagined one day Europe and Americans would be buying Chinese cars, phones with chinky names like Xiaomi and BYD.hahahahah.

What is impossible anymore? I dare say in the next few years, EUV will be ready. The future is limitless, we Chinese dare to dream again. 20 years ago if you told someone Europeans are getting slaughtered by a Chinese car, people would rotfl.

I'm quite sure Chinese EV companies will not use the same battery quality in the $5K cars that they will sell in third world countries than what are used in Mercedes.

They will make sure the third world will get the usual crap at a cheap price. China isn't going to let anybody down on making sure that doesn't happen.

I'm quite sure Chinese EV companies will not use the same battery quality in the $5K cars that they will sell in third world countries than what are used in Mercedes.

They will make sure the third world will get the usual crap at a cheap price. China isn't going to let anybody down on making sure that doesn't happen.

Cheapest EV offered by BYd is 30k$ in Europe.

Cheapest EV offered by BYd is 30k$ in Europe.

..and it can't even break into the top 10

Results in June:
  1. Tesla Model Y
  2. Tesla Model 3
  3. Volkswagen ID.4
  4. Fiat 500 electric
  5. MG 4
  6. Skoda Enyaq iV
  7. Volvo XC40 (BEV + PHEV)
  8. Volkswagen ID.3
  9. Audi Q4 e-tron
  10. Renault Megane E-Tech

..and it can't even break into the top 10

Results in June:
  1. Tesla Model Y
  2. Tesla Model 3
  3. Volkswagen ID.4
  4. Fiat 500 electric
  5. MG 4
  6. Skoda Enyaq iV
  7. Volvo XC40 (BEV + PHEV)
  8. Volkswagen ID.3
  9. Audi Q4 e-tron
  10. Renault Megane E-Tech

I remember you saying the same about BYD in China. Lolol.

Btw, you were saying 5k$ Chinese cars? Which brand? I would love to buy one.

I remember you saying the same about BYD in China. Lolol.

What? Just more Chinese lying.

BYD was selling cars in China way before Tesla even rolled out the first Tesla Model S for the US market.
In fact BYD almost had a world EV monopoly...but the usual :china: incompetence/choking in reaching the specs they claimed did them in.
2009 BYD E6

Then Tesla jumped into the Chinese market and now has had a model in the top#3 in EV sales for the last few years while BYD was pushed down.

Btw, you were saying 5k$ Chinese cars? Which brand? I would love to buy one.

Are you sure you are Chinese?? Don't you see Wuling Minis around? Do you live in some remote village? Or maybe China is doing the usual lying about their actual sales numbers and they are all in some hidden parking lot.

This Little $4,500 Electric Car is the Hottest Thing in China Right Now​

Wuling Mini EV Has Sold 1 million Units. Price Starts At $4,400 USD

Last edited:
What? Just more Chinese lying.

BYD was selling cars in China way before Tesla even rolled out the first Tesla Model S for the US market.
In fact BYD almost had a world EV monopoly...but the usual :china: incompetence/choking in reaching the specs they claimed did them in.
2009 BYD E6

Then Tesla jumped into the Chinese market and now has had a model in the top#3 in EV sales for the last few years while BYD was pushed down.

Are you sure you are Chinese?? Don't you see Wuling Minis around? Do you live in some remote village? Or maybe China is doing the usual lying about their actual sales numbers and they are all in some hidden parking lot.

This Little $4,500 Electric Car is the Hottest Thing in China Right Now​

Wuling Mini EV Has Sold 1 million Units. Price Starts At $4,400 USD

Wuling is selling in Europe? Tell ne which Chinese car selling in Europe is 5k$. Wow, now suddenly BYD is leading? I still remember you saying Tesla will decimate BYD in China... Hahahahahahah

Wuling is selling in Europe? Tell ne which Chinese car selling in Europe is 5k$. Wow, now suddenly BYD is leading?

What? BYD is not leading in Europe...would you stop dreaming.

I still remember you saying Tesla will decimate BYD in China... Hahahahahahah

LOL! No maybe you said that right after you admitted the BYD Han EV was a complete joke instead of a Tesla killer.

Stop being soooo Chinese by contantly making up stuff. You are just showing how Chinese are just like Indians. 🤔
cn.GIF
🪞
in.GIF

Last edited:
What? BYD is not leading in Europe...would you stop dreaming.

LOL! No maybe you said that right after you admitted the BYD Han EV was a complete joke instead of a Tesla killer.

Stop being soooo Chinese by contantly making up stuff. You are just showing how Chinese are just like Indians. 🤔
cn.GIF
🪞
in.GIF

You said Tesla will decimate BYD in CHINA. Changing the goalpost are we? Hhahahh. What is BYD Han, i don't even know what car is that. I just now they had good battery tech and I said they will beat Tesla in China which they did.

Lol

Yes, my smartphone battery is spying on me too.

Wuling is selling in Europe? Tell ne which Chinese car selling in Europe is 5k$. Wow, now suddenly BYD is leading? I still remember you saying Tesla will decimate BYD in China... Hahahahahahah

Chinese junk are not welcome in Europe

no one can rust when it comes to electronics

even Huawei was banned from UK 5G

now they are making batteries for e-bikes

Chinese junk are not welcome in Europe

no one can rust when it comes to electronics

even Huawei was banned from UK 5G

now they are making batteries for e-bikes

Wuling is made by GM China. Lololol.
Well Aziq, i am very sure you are impartial and unbiased.

Back
Top Bottom