What's new

Why do people want Ottoman empire back?

atatwolf

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Why do people want Ottoman empire back? Didn't that empire fail because of bad policies?

Bad policy?
They were more busy with women and poetry while the rest of Europe was arming themselfs to the teeth with the newest weapons.
So,no never we are Turks not ottomans.

I don't think anyone wants the Ottoman empire back, it's just that, that was the last Islamic empire before everything went to hell in a hand basket. I think people just want a country that is based on Islamic ideals rather than trying to ape western culture.

I never heard about this? Though not that in the loop of Middle eastern news I think I would have heard something that big going down.

Though a united middle east is a strong middle east I say that.
@T-123456
I thought Ottomans are turks. The leader is Turkish origin Osman.

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the leading class were Turks,it was a minority ruled empire.
At sometime muslims were 19% of the total population of the empire and those included arabs to.

Reminds me of something that putin said:
"Anyone who doesn't regret the passing of the Soviet Union has no heart. Anyone who wants it restored has no brains. "

Now the concept pretty much is the same with the Ottoman Empire.

The Khilafah is a protection for all Muslims all over the world. What do we see now? Muslims suffering all over the world. If the Khilfah was here that time nothing would happen. The Ottoman Empire defended the Muslim nations, they defended Palestine in the last bit during World War 1 when the British signed the 1917 Belfour Declaration.

The Ottoman was not a Sharia only, it has the best economical system using the Islamic law, they created science and medicines. They defended the entire Middle East and some parts in Europe, it's the Caliph duty to defend all Muslims. Why are you against the Ummah? Look how corrupted is the Middle East now, the Jews stole Al Quds and there is so many bloodshed, who causes those bloodshed? the Crusaders.

The hadith says the Khilafah will fall but eventually it will rise and now looks what's happening in the Middle East allahu Akbar, the Khilafah is coming back after what's happening in Syria. All we see is people lifting the banner of Islam.

I don't think anyone wants the Ottoman empire back, it's just that, that was the last Islamic empire before everything went to hell in a hand basket. I think people just want a country that is based on Islamic ideals rather than trying to ape western culture.

You already have Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. 2 countries based on Islam.

Back
Top Bottom