What's new

Why do Pakistanis defend Arabs/Iranians?

New Recruit

Reaction score
Neither have given support to you Pakistanis. They were very slow in giving aid during the devastating floods. And the worst of all they support your sworn enemy India (although they don't respect the people). What gives??

Iranians did it but I haven't heard that Arabs had supported to India. Which Arab country do you mean?

Its all about Pakistan's interests. Who we perceive to be an ally we will support. Currently, Saudi Arabia (not all Arabs, I am saying Saudi Arabia) is an ally. And they responded very quickly with generous aid during the floods. Other Arabs, well, you won't hear many people in support of Iraq or Syria.
Iran, that's different. Iran, we supported during the Shah's time, when relations with this ally were very strong. After the 1979 revolution, though, Iran became an ally of India and have been working against Pakistan.

Neither have given support to you Pakistanis. They were very slow in giving aid during the devastating floods. And the worst of all they support your sworn enemy India (although they don't respect the people). What gives??

I don't support the rich Arab states such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc. They have exploited the Muslim world for too long.

I don't support the rich Arab states such as Saudi Arabia, Jordan etc. They have exploited the Muslim world for too long.

that have to support their muslim masters
i might get banned for this but i dont care anyways

Of all the Muslims, I believe that Indonesians, Africans [non-Arabs (blacks)] and the Pakistanis are the the truest to their faith and the most kindest to others. No offense intended to other nationalities but this is based on what I've read, heard and witnessed. I'm not sure about other parts of Pakistan but whenever I've been in Punjab I've (for the most part) been treated with respect and dignity. And I do respect the Pakistani government and its people for being lient to the Sikh community for visiting their country. Although I despise the fact that alot of Sikh inhabited/claimed land has been sold to Pakistani Military. Nevertheless, I do find Pakistanis in general to have kind hearts aside from the Pakistani terrorists (Pak Taliban, etc.).

Of all the Muslims, I believe that Indonesians, Africans [non-Arabs (blacks)] and the Pakistanis are the the truest to their faith and the most kindest to others. No offense intended to other nationalities but this is based on what I've read, heard and witnessed. I'm not sure about other parts of Pakistan but whenever I've been in Punjab I've (for the most part) been treated with respect and dignity. And I do respect the Pakistani government and its people for being lient to the Sikh community for visiting their country. Although I despise the fact that alot of Sikh inhabited/claimed land has been sold to Pakistani Military. Nevertheless, I do find Pakistanis in general to have kind hearts aside from the Pakistani terrorists (Pak Taliban, etc.).

Your land?

That is quite a revelation, there are 4 times more punjabi muslims than sikhs plus western punjab was always inhabited by muslims. You people were never in majority of punjab, the Punjabi literary tradition is popularly seen to commence with Fariduddin Ganjshakar (Baba Farid) (1173–1266), many ancient Sufi mystics.

The most famous Punjabi Sufi poet was Baba Bulleh Shah (1680–1757). There are more muslim punjabi poets than combined hindu/sikhs who contributed to the development of punjabi. Shah Hussain (1538–1599), Sultan Bahu (1629–1691), and Shah Sharaf (1640–1724) and the legendary Punjabi poet Waris Shah.

Punjab has always been a muslim land. Even before the liberatiopn of pakistan majority of bharti punab cities had more muslim in its cities than sikhs/hindus. Some of Those muslim populated punjabi cities that went to bharat were Jullunder, gurdaspur, ferozepur, Ludhiana at the time of Partition was a Muslim majority city. Even the sikh holy city of amritsar had around 50% muslims.

Your land?

That is quite a revelation, there are 4 times more punjabi muslims than sikhs plus western punjab was always inhabited by muslims. You people were never in majority of punjab, the Punjabi literary tradition is popularly seen to commence with Fariduddin Ganjshakar (Baba Farid) (1173–1266), many ancient Sufi mystics.

The most famous Punjabi Sufi poet was Baba Bulleh Shah (1680–1757). There are more muslim punjabi poets than combined hindu/sikhs who contributed to the development of punjabi. Shah Hussain (1538–1599), Sultan Bahu (1629–1691), and Shah Sharaf (1640–1724) and the legendary Punjabi poet Waris Shah.

Punjab has always been a muslim land. Even before the liberatiopn of pakistan majority of bharti punab cities had more muslim in its cities than sikhs/hindus. Some of Those muslim populated punjabi cities that went to bharat were Jullunder, gurdaspur, ferozepur, Ludhiana at the time of Partition was a Muslim majority city. Even the sikh holy city of amritsar had around 50% muslims.

for the most part has been revealed now.

Iranians did it but I haven't heard that Arabs had supported to India. Which Arab country do you mean?

These Muslim countries will never support Pakistan over India,

UAE, Oman : We are their Largest Trade Partners.

Iran: A very good ally. Relations go back to Persian and Hindu civilization. We have the 2nd Largest Number of Shias and Largest Number of Zorastarians.

Saudi Arabia: We are the 4th Largest Consumer of Oil in the World, soon will be 3rd replacing Japan.

Turkey has nearly dumped Pakistan for getting a Turkish Bollywood and Trade.

T
Iran: A very good ally. Relations go back to Persian and Hindu civilization. We have the 2nd Largest Number of Shias and Largest Number of Zorastarians.

Saudi Arabia: We are the 4th Largest Consumer of Oil in the World, soon will be 3rd replacing Japan.

Turkey has nearly dumped Pakistan for getting a Turkish Bollywood and Trade.

Proof? I'm pretty sure Pakistan has the second highest number of Shia's in the world

And as for the rest of your posts, thanks for the laugh!

Simply because Arabs and Iranians are not threatened by India and have more incentives to have a good relationship with India than otherwise.

Atheist China on the other hand will be and has been a natural partner because they share a common threat from India.

Its simple realist perspective for looking after the states best interest in international affairs. And those states that don't get punished for it in the long run.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom