What's new

Why do Indians and Pakistanis keep fighting, instead of seeking peace?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is Pakistan, get it straight in your dumb brain plz. Now what i meant by that post which only a ret@rd will fail to understand is that Western region of Pakistan lies in Middle East & they are ethnically Middle Eastern, the North Western part they are ethnically Central Asians whereas the Eastern region is ethnically South Asian. Read some history before acting like a wounded r3t@rdo.

& it is you who is confused as you don't know yet who you are bangali, indian, or australian, but does it even matters to me, lot of trolls hiding behind others flag visit this forum everyday but they hardly lasts for a week.

I know what i am.

very very clear to beyond what you can imagine.I have gotra,you dont.

Just because you have Balochis/Pathans means squat.

You dont get special privileges in the middle east and you are not one of their own.

Even real Iranians/Pashtuns from Afghanistan are not.

Some Lebanese Christians who drinks and eats pork will make more money than you anyday because he is Arab and you are not.

Even if you are,you are the first baggage they ll get rid of,

The ones whom they can manipulate easily.

Is it that i am dumb and handle you with ease and you are struggling to handle me and cracking up on your own.

lol i wonder you too have same rona dhona like indians for example demographics change,vote bank politics etc.To difference kya hai???kashmiri families rule karti hain .kashmir is monkey using these huge countries.and kashmiri awam is the roti.chalo main bhi thodi demograpics change kar deti hoon punjab ki.:rofl::hang2:

Is that you or your out-of-control hormones talking ? :rofl:

Thats true,

Basically Indians have conceded defeat.

When the status quo becomes uneasy like say Hindus go below 70%,the action will start.

It will be a 3 way fight with the christian chaudaries manipulating it like hell,siding with one another to emerge as a victor.

In the end people ll make peace and live together.

There is no other way to solve it,all the pent up anger will find and outlet,sad but true.

This is why we dont need pacifist leaders for a trigger hungry nation.

I agree with your post 100% but will desist from commenting on that further, this not being an Indian forum.

I would request you to visit Indian forums to get a bigger picture of the politics in play. Ofcourse if you have the time..:lol:

OK this is turning out to be another flame-war.

Please remain civilized or I will have to close it and take appropriate action

The thread title is an embarrassingly stupid question.

You really want to know why? Well here is the answer.

Answer: Pakistan wants to solve the Kashmir dispute according just and moral principles.

Unfortunately India/Bharat doesn't want to solve the Kashmir dispute according to just and moral principles.

That why is there conflict and so much hatred!

Not only that even the Chinese hate Indians.

Because Indians try to show China as "Anti-Islam", when China tries to control and regulate all religions in China.

Also India has a territorial dispute with China over South Tibet.

China wants to solve according to just and moral principles, but India/Bharat doesn't want to.

thus why there is conflict and hatred between China and India/Bharat.

OK this is turning out to be another flame-war.

Please remain civilized or I will have to close it and take appropriate action
is 27 page of fighting not enough for u.....

South Indians don't have hate for Pakistanis. They are fairly decent in manners and etiquette.

Not true - its between indifference and hate. We dont have the baggage of partition true. But the Indo-pak wars, terrorism all have their impact.

No doubt, Indians and Pakistanis are always fighting but looking at the broader picture, one only has to scroll through this forum to realise that it's not just with the Pakistanis but the Indians also tend to be fighting with the Chinese, Bangladeshis, Sri Lankans, even Iranian members as well, so it's not difficult to conclude where the fault lies. !!

I can assure you, i wont be surprised if most of the Chinese here are mere bots.

Most of the best chinese are an extremely driven lot who are pushing themselves to the hilt to excel at their professions and not worried about anything else,

The chinese might be posting here to apply for their often rejected party membership because of their poor skills.

Regarding Bangaldeshis, i have met some folks here and they are cool Hindu/Muslim.

The ones who talk politics and especially bad politics are the ones who have low self esteem and are generally lacking social life and are doing poor in their professional/personal lives.

Regarding the Sinhalese,they are superb people.

As usual the kids among them who dont have balls to face themselves in the mirror and enjoy life turn up here.

I know many sinhalese and Tamils here and they are cool.

They have brains to brush aside **** and move forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom