What's new

Why did the UAE cancel the $23 billion F-35 deal with the United States? A former ambassador explains

That is not the long term plan or main force of Indonesia AF. Just like Pakistan AF, F-16 is relegate to second rate aircraft. It will slowly phased out as spare and long term upgrade is not feasible. Even blk 52 model under current context is considered outdated. Everybody is talking about AESA.

We will see after the completion of falcon star program to refurbished and upgrade our 10 F 16 A/B. I suspect we will do another refurbished and upgrade of our remaining 24 F 16 C/D in the next administration.

Currently our next program is refurbished and upgrade of our 32 Hawk 200/100, we will wait some time whether this program is going through or not and get real contract.

That capability is enough in our peaceful environment, while we are waiting for KF21/IFX program for serious modernization program. I see Jokowi strategy ( instead of Prabowo plan ) that can be seen in what defense acquisition program our administration approve, how much is the financing capability being approved by both Minister of Planning and Minister of Finance for Armed Force current modernization program.

So in essense , its all about Israel.

Israel really do have US by the balls.
Jeffery Epstein had taken many photos of the rich and powerful in compromising positions with underage girls. Prince Andrew is one example. Note how epstein suddenly committed suicide in prison....lol sure he did

Jeffery Epstein had taken many photos of the rich and powerful in compromising positions with underage girls. Prince Andrew is one example. Note how epstein suddenly committed suicide in prison....lol sure he did
His associate who was arrest in France, also found dead few hours ago.

Jean-Luc Brunel: Epstein associate found dead in Paris prison cell https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60443518

Mossad, erasing evidence.

And how they manage this right under the French and American eyes. They must have some good photos
They have people in every dept and institution. They take photos of public figures and politicians. Than use them to appoint their people in govt offices. Block building approach.

They have people in every dept and institution. They take photos of public figures and politicians. Than use them to appoint their people in govt offices. Block building approach.
Remember juliani and that funny jew who makes movies...but that jew is anti zionist. How he survived in Hollywood I will never know

U.S.A don't want any superior power than Israel in middle east. Israel will continue to dominate middle east. I don't think U.S.A will ever want anyone to possess superior weapon than Israel. U.A.E has only one option if they want American weapon than they have to agree with conditions that it will not threaten israel, and will not get the same technology as Israel does.

With the amount of $$$'s the gulf spend on western arms, if they'd just spent a fraction to big up their own industries they would have had a formidable defense industry.. it's slowly moving towards that direction now, and the US et al will lose much of their big customers, with less money feeding the war machines can only be a good thing henceforth.* Just waiting for China to give the final coup de grace..

UAE thought if it bent over and took it the yanks and Jews would give them the F35

All they ended up with was dick aftertaste in their mouths

I'm amazed that the UAE of all countries, Israel's staunch ally in the Gulf, would behave in this way.

U.S.A don't want any superior power than Israel in middle east. Israel will continue to dominate middle east. I don't think U.S.A will ever want anyone to possess superior weapon than Israel.
This is official stated policy of U.S. I don’t know why people are still confused.

UAE thought if it bent over and took it the yanks and Jews would give them the F35

All they ended up with was dick aftertaste in their mouths
Wait a bit more until GCC run out of oil. They will be getting the D in places were sun don’t shines.

… and guess what, who will than be allowed to sell oil? Iran.
Iran proxies on steroids will be penetrating every other hole.

With the amount of $$$'s the gulf spend on western arms, if they'd just spent a fraction to big up their own industries they would have had a formidable defense industry..
It’s not about money. R&D requires work ethics, hard work and accountability. A doctorate level Gora researcher with $300k/yr job is also held accountable for his productivity and work.

Average Arab don’t see incentives to go through such rigors, when they have access to easy life style.

While Pakistan societies has an issue of ego and Afsir sahi, guy with an undergraduate degree in engineering would go on posting Engr outside his house. Imagine those with PhD.

It’s not about money. R&D requires work ethics, hard work and accountability. A doctorate level Gora researcher with $300k/yr job is also held accountable for his productivity and work.

Average Arab don’t see incentives to go through such rigors, when they have access to easy life style.
This is like saying.. average American don’t see incentives to go through such rigors, when they have access to easy life style.. Arabs today are not by any mean the same as the old lazy ones who have gotten rich for the first time..

UAE, Qatar, Ukraine, Azerbaijan should join the TFX programme.

@The SC

U.S.A don't want any superior power than Israel in middle east. Israel will continue to dominate middle east. I don't think U.S.A will ever want anyone to possess superior weapon than Israel. U.A.E has only one option if they want American weapon than they have to agree with conditions that it will not threaten israel, and will not get the same technology as Israel does.
They will be dominant airpower until TFX is ready. After this the balance will change.

Back
Top Bottom