What's new

Why China's Taiwan stance is a bad idea

don't need to be so extreme....
He is just giving out his objective views.
Economy, military and diplomacy interconnects, losing in either one will eventually lose all three.
Balancing is the key.

*by the way, if you think China is really as strong as how the western media proclaims.
you already fallen into the trap. Because that was intended for their people, in order to have support from its population for doing anything towards China.

China is more stronger than the westerner media proclaims!
西方骨子里尊重的就是强者!他们是最讲弱肉强食的!
别人蔑视中国就比赞美中国好了?部分中国人始终有着软骨病!
Look at how Russia retaliate to US and its servants!
中国人的骨子里如果是自卑而不是自傲,永远都强胜不起来!
We must be proud to be a Chinese!

Don't be too harsh to people who disagree with you. Actually alot of what he says makes sense. We need both airbus and boeing to get the best deal.

And actually sometimes you can see the big picture better if you are outside of China. I can see Taiwan's relations with all other countries better now. Before when I lived in Taiwan all I see is directly related to Taiwan, simply because that how news report it.

Today Taiwan issure we Chinese compromise to US,
then Westerners will also support Tibet and Xinjing separatist in tomorrow, China will also compromise.
Why? Because China can be bullied very easily!
When China is bullied, people always think compromise! 这就是当年签订那么多不平等条约的原因!

China is more stronger than the westerner media proclaims!
西方骨子里尊重的就是强者!他们是最讲弱肉强食的!
别人蔑视中国就比赞美中国好了?部分中国人始终有着软骨病!
Look at how Russia retaliate to US and its servants!
中国人的骨子里如果是自卑而不是自傲,永远都强胜不起来!
We must be proud to be a Chinese!

强是没错~~~但杀敌一千自傷八百...有必要么?
到时候失业问题加重~~~社会不穩...找誰去?
美国经济伙伴多社会穩定...~~~ 受伤比重我方一定比较大
你自己往下想吧...要是你成了失业的一员, 估计你就不会那么想了

政治是食的飽才可以想的
飯都没得食了...誰管你有没面子骨气

做人现实点吧

强是没错~~~但杀敌一千自傷八百...有必要么?
到时候失业问题加重~~~社会不穩...找誰去?
美国经济伙伴多社会穩定...~~~ 受伤比重我方一定比较大
你自己往下想吧...要是你成了失业的一员, 估计你就不会那么想了

政治是食的飽才可以想的
飯都没得食了...誰管你有没面子骨气

做人现实点吧

放心,就算我死了也不当汉奸!做人要有骨气!
富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能屈!
老祖宗的祖训中国人都忘光了!

放心,就算我死了也不当汉奸!做人要有骨气!
富贵不能淫,贫贱不能移,威武不能屈!

中国從不缺汉奸~~ 是不可否认的
要是几十年前你这話还有人信服
现在? 金钱, 享受, 温饱, 娱乐... 誰管你心里爱国不~
不講出来就没事...现在不满的人多呀
再出什么事, 有心人推动一下, 就低乱套了

Today Taiwan issure we Chinese compromise to US,
then Westerners will also support Tibet and Xinjing separatist in tomorrow, China will also compromise.
Why? Because China can be bullied very easily!
When China is bullied, people always think compromise! 这就是当年签订那么多不平等条约的原因!

Can Chinese educate me on what the Taiwanese think? Do they think they should be part of China? or do they like the US more?

中国從不缺汉奸~~ 是不可否认的
要是几十年前你这話还有人信服
现在? 金钱, 享受, 温饱, 娱乐... 誰管你心里爱国不~
不講出来就没事...现在不满的人多呀
再出什么事, 有心人推动一下, 就低乱套了

不可否认的是,现在的生活比十年前不知好了多少!有什么不满的?
向外国卑躬屈膝才乱套!
Chinese people's life is far better than 10 year ago, why dissatisfied?

Can Chinese educate me on what the Taiwanese think? Do they think they should be part of China? or do they like the US more?

No one can represent, all Taiwanese, including you and US.
Taiwan is part of China, like it or not.
Comparing with US, I think they like Japanese more though.
Look in their news... how the hell you actually think Taiwanese like US.
Since US has been ripping them off all the way along.

Half of them think they are belonged to China, the others think they should seperate from China.

不可否认的是,现在的生活比十年前不知好了多少!有什么不满的?
向外国卑躬屈膝才乱套!
Chinese people's llfe is far better than 10 year ago, why dissatisfied?

People always wants more, especially there are comparison.
有更好的在外面...自然会不满里面
现在的人是永远不会满足的

No one can represent, all Taiwanese, including you and US.
Taiwan is part of China, like it or not.
Comparing with US, I think they like Japanese more though.
Look in their news... how the hell you actually think Taiwanese like US.
Since US has been ripping them off all the way along.

I only asked because there was a thread in a community on face book that said : " Why do HK and Taiwanese People hate Mainlanders" so was curious about what they thought. If you are interested, I can post the link, some very interesting views. Also may help Chinese in China since they may not have access to Face Book.

I only asked because there was a thread in a community on face book that said : " Why do HK and Taiwanese People hate Mainlanders" so was curious about what they thought. If you are interested, I can post the link, some very interesting views. Also may help Chinese in China since they may not have access to Face Book.

We don't hate mainlanders, as i am from Hong Kong, the reality is always cruel, since mainlanders works harder, tougher and huge number migrate to Hong Kong, there are job losses due to mainlanders. Its simply competition.

Taiwanese mostly its due to insecurity, uncertainty, just like Hong Kong between 95-97. I became a Canadian citizen in 1996, if you ask me now, I would say, I regret so much since I lost so many opportunities being in Canada. And now, don't have the wealth anymore to do much in Hong Kong

But you have freedom, right? What else do you need? Money cannot buy everything. Do you think, you can write all those things if you were in Mainland China?

I begin to like to hear those "freedom" crap and wish you westerners keeping winning for another 30 years. You know what? We Chinese don't give you a damn sh*t! We will keep developing our country and walking along our own direction. By that time, you will realize what kind of sh*t you were talking about for so many years...

Back
Top Bottom