What's new

Why China's Taiwan stance is a bad idea

What kind of freedom you are talking about? Freedom to invade another country? Freedom to be a killer or assistant killer to kill foreign people everyday? Freedom to point the finger to other people without even clean your own A**? Freedom to duke other country but refuse other country to possess duke for self-defence? Freedom to let your soliders rape and kill girls of other nations without capital punishment? Freedom to fool and brainwash your own people using "god", "freedom", "human-rights", hollywood movies, monopolized media propaganda?

You people have abused the notion of "freedom" and because of this, to me the so-called "freedom" equals bullshit.

PERIOD.

What kind of freedom you are talking about? Freedom to invade another country? Freedom to be a killer or assistant killer to kill foreign people everyday? Freedom to point the finger to other people without even clean your own A**? Freedom to duke other country but refuse other country to possess duke for self-defence? Freedom to let your soliders rape and kill girls of other nations without capital punishment? Freedom to fool and brainwash your own people using "god", "freedom", "human-rights", hollywood movies, monopolized media propaganda?

You people have abused the notion of "freedom" and because of this, to me the so-called "freedom" equals bullshit.

PERIOD.

totally agree
now day i'll give you freedom and human right = i have the rights to invade your country
how sad....

Humman right?:rofl:
US treated irac and some other country's human right like a sh@t.
Only power's words can heared by the other nations especially country like US.

Back
Top Bottom