What's new

Why are Indians supporting Israel, on Palestine VS Israel War?

Why Indian Hindus Supporting Israel?

• Because Israel is new father of India

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Israel now started loving Gao Mutar

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Israel now started loving Idol Worshiping

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so was your Muslim source lying or not based on the tweet above?
What's your point supposed to be? Once again, imagine being so gobar brained you think I'm trying to claim Muslims don't lie.

What's your point supposed to be?
Your "source" Has lied yesterday
Should his info become common knowledge on the the internet as well
As you guys clearly are trying to do?
Think about it

Your "source" Has lied yesterday
Should his info become common knowledge on the the internet as well
Think about it
Here's completely different account, with same Tanatani lingam poojaris swarming around him cheering death of kids:
1000001784.jpg
1000001783.jpg
1000001782.jpg
1000001781.jpg

This idiot @hatehs posts screenshot of tweets most of the time to hide the context and also to post doctored pictures of tweets. Very rarely does he post the link to the tweets, become that would expose his haramipanti.

Sadly, he has few chamchaas who follow him blindly and go along to spread hatred.

He is more sick and deranged than one of the worst, I have seen.

What one worships and how one worships shouldn’t be the basis of spreading hate. Sadly, that is being done by many Islamists. Other religions also have it, but, it is in smaller number. Unlike Islam, where, huge numbers act on these biases.

Many of you make such threads to buttress your claims against other religions. Or follow such content on social media. That becomes absolute truth for you.
I wouldn’t even waste my time trying to take you to any link to show you what is wrong with Muslims. Because it is a stupid and naive idea to go to a thread or website made or opened for the purpose of spreading hate and biases.

Don’t love. But don’t hate either? Can you do atleast do this much?

I just told you, Muslims, Christians and Jews are fighting each other from centuries.
But still they have some respect each other, even in hate.
They call themselves Cousons due Abraham (Ibrahim).

If a muslim family is consider backward or redical or religious, they will be agree, if girl is christian (we locally call it "Ahle Kitab"), no need to convert, she can always stick to christianity or Judaism. no need to convert. If girl is from non Abrahmic religion (not "Ahle Kitab"), then marriage/nikah is not possible, until she convert and then marry.

One thing is common in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, they all do not like Idol Worshipping.

So, i am just saying, If Indian Hindus support Israel, and think they will love Hindus, its not possible. Usually Indian shares edited pictues in twitter, that Israelis loves Indians.

I am secular. I do not care others, what their religion is, what they are doing.
I am even not supporter of any party in this war. Even my own family will not be agree with me.

But i just created thread, beacuse Indians Hindus are trying to show love for Israel.
They do not know Jews too hate Idol Worshipping.
They all taught children to hate idol worshipping.

All religion followers are killing each others. Mostly reason seems politician and religious parties create hate.

You are saying Muslims have too much hate for idol worship, but not others.
No. You are not living with them. So, you are saying this.
India is Hindu majority country, If there are few Jews, they will be afraid from you.
But if you settle in Israel for few years, they will realize you.
Same are Indian Hindus doing with others, beacuse non Hindus are not in majority.

This idiot @hatehs posts screenshot of tweets most of the time to hide the context and also to post doctored pictures of tweets. Very rarely does he post the link to the tweets, become that would expose his haramipanti.

Sadly, he has few chamchaas who follow him blindly and go along to spread hatred.

A small measure of relief is it spends most of it's waking hours on Twitter and PDF a small comfort but at least the guy is not able to do any serious real world harm

Here's completely different account, with same Tanatani lingam poojaris swarming around him cheering death of kids:
You did not answer the question did your pious Muslim lie using a fake video or not?

I am secular. I do not care others, what their religion is, what they are doing.
I am even not supporter of any party in this war. Even my own family will not be agree with me.
You have no opinions on the skirmish?

Last edited:

I do not know about him, but in this forum, most of users can not post more than 5 twitter embeded links. this is limit for most of users or new users, so we need to capture screenshot and upload it here.

Israel is an ally. Why should we support Palestinians, did they supply us with LGBs that bombed Pakistani mil into smithereens? No, whoever supplies us with weapons and provides us support are our friends. Russia is a friend, France is, and the US is (on & off). :D Let's say if tomorrow, UAE declares war on Syria, we will gladly support UAE.

Apart from that, for us, it's a bunch of Semites fighting against each other.

Indians are simple minded unnecessary thread really.. They have 1000 years of reasons

We don’t need a 11 page thread to explain the many reasons behind their support, which have been known for years. Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom