What's new

Why are Indians supporting Israel, on Palestine VS Israel War?

Why Indian Hindus Supporting Israel?

• Because Israel is new father of India

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Israel now started loving Gao Mutar

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Israel now started loving Idol Worshiping

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What one worships and how one worships shouldn’t be the basis of spreading hate. Sadly, that is being done by many Islamists. Other religions also have it, but, it is in smaller number. Unlike Islam, where, huge numbers act on these biases.

Many of you claim such threads to buttress your claims against other religions.
I wouldn’t even waste my time trying to take you to a link to show you what is wrong with Muslims. Because it is a stupid and naive idea to go to a thread or website made or opened for the purpose of spreading hate and biases.

Don’t love. But don’t hate either? Can you do atleast do this much?
These jihadi scum save and spread these tweets for the future they have a vast network for this type of work @VkdIndian

Here's a completely unprompted comment from a Chindoo on Twitter in response to a simple tweet on Palestine:
What was the tweet or do you only have the screen shot?

These jihadi scum save and spread these tweets for the future they have a vast network for this type of work
This radical is calling me a Jihadi now because I posted a tweet from a Hindu calling for the wombs of Palestinian women to be filled with brass. Somehow it's ME who is the bad guy here.

This radical is calling me a Jihadi now because I posted a tweet from a Hindu calling for the wombs of Palestinian women to be filled with brass. Somehow it's ME who is the bad guy here
Did you ruin a man's life bcs of a tweet?

That is nothing more than complete load of BS.
Try to have the Twitter ids located
Thier is an extremely vast network of this

These jihadi scum save and spread these tweets for the future they have a vast network for this type of work
Yes. You are absolutely correct. These scums scour the internet and social media for such content by other scums and then spread it to make tall claims.

One random tweet or post by one person becomes the basis of reflection of mindset of millions of people. That is the logic they apply and @hatehs is one such low life scum.

Yes. You are absolutely correct. These scums scour the internet and social media for such content by other scums and then spread it to make tall claims.
No actual person does this except a particular community
I guess others don't just have the time or patience

One random tweet or post by one person becomes the basis of reflection of mindset of millions of people. That is the logic they apply and @hatehs is one such low life scum.
No one needs to scour the internet for this. Pajeets COME TO US to tell us why Mujlimj need to be murdered. Pajeets COME TO PDF to call us evil Zihadis for not supporting the mass murder of Palestinians.

Aren't you fks spreading his personal info everywhere
And? How was his life ruined? Keep in mind he lives in PAJEETISTAN where rapists and murderers are handed election tickets and have massive rallies organized to defend them.

Others should do the same but don't

And? How was his life ruined? Keep in mind he lives in PAJEETISTAN where rapists and murderers are handed election tickets and have massive rallies organized to defend them
Yes if someone spreads your personal info your life is not ruined absolutely perfect
At least I can respect a guy that doesn't hode behind an internet persona

F8AxIM7aAAIwXfA.jpeg

The disinformation is insane you have to learn to adapt

Yes if someone spreads your personal info your life is not ruined absolutely perfect
LIke I said, he's in PAJEETISTAN. What's the worse that will happen to him when people who have voted in rapists and murderers find out that he is someone who has advocated for the murder of Muslim kids?

LIke I said, he's in PAJEETISTAN. What's the worse that will happen to him when people who have voted in rapists and murderers find out that he is someone who has advocated for the murder of Muslim kids?
Everything comes back sooner or later

The disinformation is insane you have to learn to adapt
This pajeet talking about disinformation as if Hindu social media isn't running on doctored clips and photos blaming Muslims for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom