What's new

Why are Indians supporting Israel, on Palestine VS Israel War?

Why Indian Hindus Supporting Israel?

• Because Israel is new father of India

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Israel now started loving Gao Mutar

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Israel now started loving Idol Worshiping

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is, you zahil insaan, LOOK. THIS IS THE ORIGINAL SOURCE. IF YOU READ THE ARTICLE YOU LINKED, YOU'D REALIZE IT'S REFERENCING TABLET MAG.
View attachment 960022
View attachment 960023
First of all I did not link that article
Show me where I have linked such an article
Secondly why does it matter who he is
He is narrating the victims accounts something you will never understand
This is all just a grand "jihad" For you

Was that one speech not enough why should I waste my time for you
Because the speech was in 2022. I showed you Hondas like you have been seething and moaning about Arabs for years before. You were even saying you were going to find speeches of all the Chindoophobia Arabs did against you. Stop lying for a second and maybe just admit you couldn't find anything instead of lying like this.

Hondas like him are justified in celebrating the death of Palestinian children.
Where did I do that?
Aren't you the one celebrating the massacre of people attending a music festival?

Very clear what you are Chooosoing here.
You have already choosed. Jaada mat choosa karo.

Choos to wo rahy hain jo Yahoodiyoo ko support ker rahy begair koi reason k.
Na wo Yahoodi hain aur Na Israeli.

Aur phir bhi Israeli jitna bhi fight ker lay Muslamano se, wo Abramic Religion ki wajay say Muslims aur Christians ko to bhai samjhtay hain, lekin Idol Worshippers ko nahi.

Muslims jitna Yahoodiyoo se nafrat ker lay wo agar unn ko support kar lay to wo yeh kehtay hain k wo hamary "Ahle Kitab" yani Abrahamic Rligion se hain.

Issi liye Muslim, christian, jews se shadi ker saktay hain chahy wo convert hon ya na hon,
jub kay hindu ko convert lazmi hai shadi se pahly.

British Library: (Abrahamic Religions)

The Abraham Accords:​

First of all I did not link that article
Alright, time to humiliate this gobar brain Honda once again.

This is the article he linked: https://www.thejc.com/news/israel/g...iends-at-rave-massacre-4OQOewv0ezTxkKPOCxVzTV

This is what the article says:
1696919421862.png

This is the article that article references:
1696919461171.png

This is the guy behind the original claims:
1696919506670.png

Secondly why does it matter who he is
This pajeet somehow doesn't understand the concept of an independent and news source. He thinks it makes perfect sense to treat the words of a former IDF propagandist as complete truth.

Aren't you the one celebrating the massacre of people attending a music festival?
Where?

Where did I celebrate dead kids?

This pajeet somehow doesn't understand the concept of an independent and news source. He thinks it makes perfect sense to treat the words of a former IDF propagandist as complete truth
Yes and all your articles are from extremely unbiased sources?

Alright, time to humiliate this gobar brain Honda once again.
Jihadi the evidence will come soon and a lot of it that you will not be able to deny

Where did I celebrate dead kids?
LMAO I didn't say you did, I said Hondas LIKE YOU did. And here's MY proof:

1696919833469.png

1696919838951.png

Now show me your proof or admit you're a sick, amoral, lying Honda who deserved to be scrapped at the car pound.
Of course, you won't do that. I already know your response: "SAAR you spent 18 hours on Twitter to create a fake Honda account, get 70,000 beastly Honda followers, and then started posting tveets mocking dead Palestinian kids to humiliate me on PDF SAAR"

View attachment 960028
View attachment 960029

Now this Honda will say saar you spent 18 hours on Twitter to create a fake Honda account, get 70,000 beastly Honda followers, and then started posting tveets mocking dead Palestinian kids to humiliate me on PDF

View attachment 960028
View attachment 960029

Now this Honda will say saar you spent 18 hours on Twitter to create a fake Honda account, get 70,000 beastly Honda followers, and then started posting tveets mocking dead Palestinian kids to humiliate me on PDF
Your people are celebrating raped and beheaded women you have no moral high ground

Yes and all your articles are from extremely unbiased sources?
The majority of the things I post are recordings of monkeys in saffron shrieking Jai Shri Ram and committing acts of violence or police reports LMAO. This pajeet's going to claim that I'm posting unreliable sources, as if a Muslim zihadi is secretly fabricating a clip like this:

indians like anyone that give them attention

and our reasoning is correct.. you have morals of a pig.

if you had any morals you would never support a nation that imported into a land then destroy homes , kill and deport people who live there for thousands of years... that too against a people who always provided shelter to the Jews when mass murdering crusades use to butcher every jew on site.

like I said we ruled you for a 1000 Years we know you better than you know your selves.... ie you are a bad people.
Recall what you did to your own people in 1971. And who rescued them from your clutches. Now they are proving to be more than a match in every field. If we were that bad we would not have released your 93,000 pow. We would have held on to east Pakistan as a bargaining chip for Kashmir.

you are a typical indian... when asked a question start discussing some thing else....lol

This topic is about Israel ? or Bengali babus ?
You can talk high moral platitudes now, the real test of your morals come out glaring for everyone to see in a crisis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom