What's new

Why Arabs hate migrants from Bangladesh, India & Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guyz........ i was in Saudi Arabia last december and trust me they are one of the best nations in the world.......... very peaceful country :smitten:

Did not felt any discrimination by anybody even talked with Pakistani fellows residing in Saudi Arabia and they were very happy except 2 peoples from India who were working in a hotel where i lived in Madina.

I had heard they change their tone for british peoples so did not disclose my british nationality only pretended to be a common Pakistani everytime i met arab and personally found them very interesting peoples.

Reactions: jin
Come on guyz........ i was in Saudi Arabia last december and trust me they are one of the best nations in the world.......... very peaceful country :smitten:

Did not felt any discrimination by anybody even talked with Pakistani fellows residing in Saudi Arabia and they were very happy except 2 peoples from India who were working in a hotel where i lived in Madina.

I had heard they change their tone for british peoples so did not disclose my british nationality only pretended to be a common Pakistani everytime i met arab and personally found them very interesting peoples.

i think living somewhere and visiting are quite different stories.

Arabs are idiots and dumb people. They don't consider pakistani as muslims. They are very arrogant and think superior muslims.

Arabs are idiots and dumb people. They don't consider pakistani as muslims. They are very arrogant and think superior muslims.

i dont think that is true. they consider them as muslims.

Reactions: jin
Just three questions :-

Why special compounds for Americans and Europeans and not for South Asians? Not just because of security reasons, but because gora chamri is considered better than us.

Why higher pays to Europeans for the same posts as compared to pays for South Asians?

Why not let laborers protest against abuses that suffer at the hands of their employers?

i think living somewhere and visiting are quite different stories.

Well i have my relatives in Saudi Arabia (my cousin) and also i talked with immigrants living in Saudi Arabia in fact my uncle (now in UK) lived in Saudi Arabia for many years and another uncle also lived in Saudi Arabia for many years and i heard the stories from all of them about the behaviour of Arabs towards them and trust me most of the times i heard positive remarks from all of them.

Again not everybody is same and there will be discrimination in Saudi Arabia also like in other countries but that is not like the way this thread is pointing out.

The worst story i heard was of the 2 indian guys who were working in a hotel in Madina said In india they were promised they will work for 8 hours per day and will get a wages of 1000 riyals + free accomodation but when they arrived here they are working for 12 hours per day and getting 800 riyals instead and the accomodation was also not provided to them also i heard from peoples saying the arabs tries to take advantage of the maids coming from portugal to work in their royal houses :lol: and there has been so many incidents where poor portugali maids were raped.

Nothing else.... most of the other guys were satisfied about the behaviour of arabs (as far as i know)

Just three questions :-

Why special compounds for Americans and Europeans and not for South Asians? Not just because of security reasons, but because gora chamri is considered better than us.

Why higher pays to Europeans for the same posts as compared to pays for South Asians?

Why not let laborers protest against abuses that suffer at the hands of their employers?
thats probably because we export only Labours to Saudi Arabia while the GORA CHAMRI are highly professionals.........

Our highly skilled migrants prefer to go to Western countries instead of middle east

that's the general vibe I get from Pakistanis and Afghans
You guys seem to look up to them.

The general vibe I get from Iranians is that you guys look up to Israelis. :tup:

i dont think that is true. they consider them as muslims.

I think as per islamic belief every muslim is equal and threat as brothers right? But arabs don't threat pakistani as brothers.

I worked in saudi for some time. I was not in IT field so no discrimination faced.

A friend of mine living in Saudi Arabai narrated a disturbing and distressing incident:

He was in a shopping mall with his family. His sister was 9 years old. Sheikh Sb of a royal ancestry is moving about in the same mall and sends an assistant to his father and tells that the Sheikh Sb has been highly impressed by the "beauty" of the girl. Sheikh Sb has offered to bear all costs of her lodging and studies for the next 7 years and he'll marry her when she turns 16. The assistant asked his father then and there if he would approve of such a marriage. His father after thinking profoundly, replied in negative.

First things first. There is no minimum age limit for marriage in Saudi Arabia. I therefore give credit to Sheikh Sb for not marrying her right there in the mall (or maybe he had 4 wives already).

Secondly. His father was afraid as if he replied in negative, he might face the consequences in a totalitarian regime. He feared being tortured and harassed. Sheikh Sb gets credit for he did not get angry or contact again.

Thirdly, what kind of humanity and Islam is this? Do you seriously buy girls into marriage? Arabs have two weaknesses (much like all human beings but profound in their case) :-

عورت اور عیاشی

Well i have my relatives in Saudi Arabia (my cousin) and also i talked with immigrants living in Saudi Arabia in fact my uncle (now in UK) lived in Saudi Arabia for many years and another uncle also lived in Saudi Arabia for many years and i heard the stories from all of them about the behaviour of Arabs towards them and trust me most of the times i heard positive remarks from all of them.

Again not everybody is same and there will be discrimination in Saudi Arabia also like in other countries but that is not like the way this thread is pointing out.

The worst story i heard was of the 2 indian guys who were working in a hotel in Madina said In india they were promised they will work for 8 hours per day and will get a wages of 1000 riyals + free accomodation but when they arrived here they are working for 12 hours per day and getting 800 riyals instead and the accomodation was also not provided to them also i heard from peoples saying the arabs tries to take advantage of the maids coming from portugal to work in their royal houses :lol: and there has been so many incidents where poor portugali maids were raped.

Nothing else.... most of the other guys were satisfied about the behaviour of arabs (as far as i know)

Zaki bhai,are you implying sarcasm through the post?
I am confused with your last line, "nothing else....."part

I think as per islamic belief every muslim is equal and threat as brothers right? But arabs don't threat pakistani as brothers.

I worked in saudi for some time. I was not in IT field so no discrimination faced.

hmmm....

Interesting...another Indian said he was in the IT field and faced no discrimination.

So I guess the Saudis carried you people around on a throne. :rofl::rofl:

The general vibe I get from Iranians is that you guys look up to Israelis. :tup:

see this is what I mean, I criticize the "holy" arabs and you call me an Israeli lover based on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom